Forever dead or too weak (no, NOT hiding!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Naga
    Castle Age Royalty
    • Nov 2009

Forever dead or too weak (no, NOT hiding!)

Some of you guys might remember Wei Chang and his bagajillions alts attacking his main account to get him up to level 418 with this kind of record:

Quests Completed 9156
    Battles Won 252398
    Battles Lost 7278
    Times eliminated 174
    Times you eliminated an enemy 3751

Now... I think his Facebook account has been banned. Doesn't that mean that he can be chained once and that's it? Because he cannot login anymore, he'll forever and ever be too weak to eternity? (I just tried, he's dead or too weak.)

Ever heard of such a case before?
    Feel The Black Dread: ΒΛŁΞɌΙΘΠ ☣CAIN☣

(September 2011) Battles/Wars Won 96534
    (December 11, 2011) Battles/Wars Won 104449
  • KeyboardWarrior
    Castle Age Royalty
    • Oct 2009

One of my bookmarks been on the same level for at least 2 months already.. and all the time he was too weak
    "Castle Age does not revolve around or by you, so stop whining about everything."
    If you complain not having enough strength to fight a 501 army, go here.
    If you complain that you can't beat opponents way higher than your level, go here.

You used tactics and landed a CRITICAL HIT on War of the Red Plains hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[3,475,143]! War of the Red Plains dealt 1 damage. You killed 3475 Zenarean soldiers with your attack.

Comment

• smokeytripod
      Castle Age Royalty
      • Nov 2009

my old bookmarks were all like this 2... thats why i got rid of em and no longer bookmark everyone seems to be dead :/
      I used to be a spammer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.

Comment

Working...
      X