Trouble with Invites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Invites

Ever since the new content became available, I have lost the ability to send invites to new people. I just gained over 20 "friends" specifically for castle age, and now I have no way to invite to my army. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem.
  • Pistol
    Castle Age Baron
    • Aug 2009

yep I am too, assuming it will get worked out
    Your a daisy if you do https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...ser=1529665035

You were VICTORIOUS in a Conquest Battle against Padaxan's assault in a Conquest Battle taking 237 damage! Goto Conquest Battle!

Comment

• Lena Gkika
      Castle Age Royalty
      • Aug 2009

just tried it and it works fine for me. What exactly seems to be the problem for you guys? Empty army page? no people ? error messages? Please give more details
      ~ Legend Queen Lena ~

My Keep ~Try me, i wanna become High Queen | Forum Rules| Info Thread

Comment

• Pete Kehrer

When you go to the army - to Send Gifts - It lists your friends' names, but there isn't the usual box you can click to select them.

Comment

• XavierX
          Adventurer
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pete Kehrer View Post
          When you go to the army - to Send Gifts - It lists your friends' names, but there isn't the usual box you can click to select them.
          Indeed. I'm having the same problem. I also don't have anyone in the usual box to the left that shows active users for additional invites.

Comment

• Pistol
            Castle Age Baron
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Lena Gkika View Post
            just tried it and it works fine for me. What exactly seems to be the problem for you guys? Empty army page? no people ? error messages? Please give more details
            Originally posted by Pete Kehrer View Post
            yep that is the same for me
            Your a daisy if you do https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...ser=1529665035

You were VICTORIOUS in a Conquest Battle against Padaxan's assault in a Conquest Battle taking 237 damage! Goto Conquest Battle!

Comment

• crion
              Acolyte
              • Sep 2009

The boxes are irrelevant. Just click on their names. They will disappear from the list above and appear in the list below (which shows who you have "chosen").

Comment

• The Lord of the Files
                Castle Age Royalty
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Wulfman View Post
                Ever since the new content became available, I have lost the ability to send invites to new people. I just gained over 20 "friends" specifically for castle age, and now I have no way to invite to my army. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem.
                the work around is this:

send a chat message or wall message to your new friends containing this link:

Code:
                http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age//index.php?tp=cht&lka=[B][COLOR="Red"]XXXXXXXXXX[/COLOR][/B]&buf=1
                where the red X's are replace with your FB ID #

Comment

• jasomac
                  Adventurer
                  • Oct 2009

You can't just click on their names, at least for me that doesn't do anything. I'll try the workaround but any idea when this will be fixed?

Comment

• The Lord of the Files
                    Castle Age Royalty
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jasomac View Post
                    You can't just click on their names, at least for me that doesn't do anything. I'll try the workaround but any idea when this will be fixed?
                    nope. I'm sending a note to the devs about it as we speak. can't say when they will have a resolution tho.

Comment

• crion
                      Acolyte
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jasomac View Post
                      Odd, I can literally click on their names and it moves them into the bottom list even though I don't see a checkbox. Guess it's not a universal bug.

Comment

• The Lord of the Files
                        Castle Age Royalty
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by crion View Post
                        Odd, I can literally click on their names and it moves them into the bottom list even though I don't see a checkbox. Guess it's not a universal bug.
                        So this is a feature, not a bug? lol!

Comment

• crion
                          Acolyte
                          • Sep 2009

Quick question.

What browser are you using?

Firefox seems to be working fine, but I haven't tried it on any other browsers.

Comment

Clicking on their name doesn't work for me. I sent out IM's, but no one responded. It wont let me send gifts, either.

Im using Explorer.

Comment

• sakura dara

i can't send invites the whole day

I can't send invites too for the whole day ...

Comment

Working...
                              X