Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckminster69

Sick your army on someone?

Is there any way to ask your army to duel someone? There are two players constantly scouting me and attacking me. The scouting is reqally annoying because it shows up in my notifications. The attacking is too, but how many freakin' times do you have to scout someone?
  • The Lord of the Files
    Castle Age Royalty
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by buckminster69 View Post
    Is there any way to ask your army to duel someone? There are two players constantly scouting me and attacking me. The scouting is reqally annoying because it shows up in my notifications. The attacking is too, but how many freakin' times do you have to scout someone?
    You're getting the scout notification because they have bookmarked your profile. Everytime they open your profile to click "invade" or "duel" you get the scouting notification.

Comment

• Mursilis
      Lead *********
      • Aug 2009

Disable notifications and presto, no more being bugged.
      Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Comment

• HouseNdaHouse
        Castle Age Royalty
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by buckminster69 View Post
        read the guide in my signature for ideas on how to get rid of these pests.

Comment

Working...
        X