Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Battle of the Dark Legion FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the Dark Legion FAQ

Hey there, here's what I've gathered so far (will add more as I find out more)

Battle of the Dark Legion (World Summon Battle)

Alchemy recipe to summon
    1 Angelic Blessing (0/2 magic), 1 Hero’s Resolve (2/0 magic), 2 Castle Rampart (0/0)
    All materials available through gifting of Mystery Item and from random drops of Dwarven Mine

Max HP - 100mil
    You kill about 1 Orc for every 1000 damage done and 1000 Health restored to Castle

The battle lasts 168 hours.
    Maximum number of attackers: 130
    Maximum number of lvl 90+ attackers - 40
    Maximum number of lvl 60-90 attackers - 30
    Maximum number of lvl 30-60 attackers - 30
    Maximum number of lvl 01-30 attackers - 30

Each Attack damages the Orc Horde and causes them to retaliate and damage your Castle. You will also kill a number of Orcs in the process (about 1 Orc for every 1000 damage done). You can ONLY do Power Attacks, the option for single Attacks has been removed.

During Battle you can use Energy to Fortify the Castle, killing more orcs in the process with no retaliation on your Castle (Again about 1 Orc per 1000 Health recovered). The higher the Castle Defense, the more damage Attacks will do against the horde. The amount of Fortification is based on Def stat, so make sure you switch Generals to maximize your recovery amounts. Since you do more damage when Attacking with a fully Fortified Castle, it is best to Fortify before you Attack. If your Castle Defense goes to 0, you will no longer be allowed to Attack until it has been Fortified again.

Position on the Leaderboard is listed by #of Orcs killed rather than by damage total

Siege Info:
    Dwarven Allies - 3mil - 10 clicks
    Archer Allies - 4.5mil - 20 clicks
    Elven Allies - 6mil - 40 clicks
    Knight Allies - 9mil - 80 clicks
    Paladin Allies - 12mil - 150 clicks
    Hero Allies - 15mil - 200 clicks
    Total Siege Damage - 49.5mil - 500 clicks
    Remaining HP after all Siege Weapons launched - 50.5mil

Epic Loot - Defender (7/10 shield), Paladin’s Oath (7/8 amulet), Holy Gauntlets (4/6 gloves), Pauldrons of Light (5/11 armor), Dragon Talon (6/6 weapon), Dragon Scale (4/9 shield)

Rare Loot - Atlantean Mace (6/3 weapon), Angelic Sentinel (20/24 soldier), Judgement (10/5 weapon), Oathkeeper (7/4 weapon), Demonic Armor (5/8 armor), Atlantean Shield (7/7 shield), Arcanist (23/20 soldier)

As you battle, you receive random drops of Orc War Axe (4/1)

Alchemy Recipes from Drops:
    Create: Leon Ironheart (13/17 General - Level 4 16/20 with +4 bonus to max Stm)
    1 Paladin’s Oath (7/8 amulet), 2 Oathkeeper (7/4 weapon), 2 Pauldrons of Light (5/11 armor), 2 Holy Gauntlets (4/6 gloves), 1 Defender (7/10 shield)

Create: Judgement (10/5 weapon)
    25 Ironhart’s Might (5/1 weapon) (reg Loot drop)

Create: Holy Plate (18/20 armor)
    4 Judgement (10/5 weapon), 1 Pauldrons of Light (5/11 armor), 2 Holy Gauntlets (4/6 gloves), Defender (7/10 shield)

Create: Avenger (14/0 weapon)
    150 Orc War Axe (4/1 Weapon)

Anyone who has any info on the stats items, please let me know. Thanks (Mucho thanks to avsquare, MorphCross, Hels, Azraelswrd and DaGent for all their help, info and support)
    Last edited by Josh Rottschaefer; 05-04-2010, 07:28 PM.
    Want to be a Monster Hunter but not sure how to build? Check out my Comprehensive Monster Hunter's Guide here http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=23269

Oathkeeper is 7/4
    Pauldrons of Light is 5/11

So I assume the Holy Plate will be an awesome armor, probably in the same line of Moonfall Robes.
    G.E.N.E.S.I.S.{HEℜT-ℜ}{FURY} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[64,449,570]!

Comment

=/ just fought half-way with new general and got into pvp chain back and make him die 2times.

I assuming 250orc kills can have a chance to epic drop.

Testing on 1 castle with 250kills and another 350kills.
      Will post result once it is dead.
      Style : 80% brick wall
      High King
      Blackguard
      Arena 1 -Legend
      Arena 2 -Alpha Vanguard

Comment

Originally posted by avsquare View Post
        Oathkeeper is 7/4
        Pauldrons of Light is 5/11

So I assume the Holy Plate will be an awesome armor, probably in the same line of Moonfall Robes.
        Thanks for the info. It sure looks like its gonna be great! Gotta love all the awesome new stuff the dev's keep giving us!
        Want to be a Monster Hunter but not sure how to build? Check out my Comprehensive Monster Hunter's Guide here http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=23269

Comment

Well a lot of people do not read the chat for that battle and under 14 stam when you press attack it do 1 stam attack and most people are doing 1-2k but we got 3-6k damage back on the fort so it cost more that way to fortify then if people stop to attack when they are under 15 stam. a lot of people since to not understand the world STOP lol it amazing.

Comment

Judgment is 10/5
            Holy Gauntlet is 4/6

Given the stats of the 5 ingredients looks like the Holy Plate is promising.

EDIT: WTH 4x Judgment is already 40/20 combined, + 1 PoL & 2x Holy Gauntlet = 53/43

53/43 + 1x Defender = ?

Are we really going to have something better than Moonfall Robes? 30/30 like the Dragon Helm?
            Last edited by avsquare; 12-23-2009, 06:53 AM.
            G.E.N.E.S.I.S.{HEℜT-ℜ}{FURY} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[64,449,570]!

Comment

Originally posted by Koyori View Post
              =/ just fought half-way with new general and got into pvp chain back and make him die 2times.

I assuming 250orc kills can have a chance to epic drop.

Testing on 1 castle with 250kills and another 350kills.
              Will post result once it is dead.
              It probably is stepped goals, like with chronos. I remember back when I was in chronos's bottom tier, 100k damage gave me several epic drops.
              ~Io, the Ninefold Dragon

You were chained? Really? Well... I can promise...
              The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingedrick View Post
                Well a lot of people do not read the chat for that battle and under 14 stam when you press attack it do 1 stam attack and most people are doing 1-2k but we got 3-6k damage back on the fort so it cost more that way to fortify then if people stop to attack when they are under 15 stam. a lot of people since to not understand the world STOP lol it amazing.
                Thanks King, I totally forgot to add that aspect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingedrick View Post
                  Yes, for those idiot u can pvp them until they learn the hard way.

I saw someone lvl 75 ....kick hard[0] damage and done 6000+ damage to the castle ...wtf after i post it i gave up the castle and skip to another well-defended castle.

1stamina attack is very wasteful with the range of making the castle receiving 1-7k damage.
                  Style : 80% brick wall
                  High King
                  Blackguard
                  Arena 1 -Legend
                  Arena 2 -Alpha Vanguard

Comment

Originally posted by Koyori View Post
                    Yes, for those idiot u can pvp them until they learn the hard way.

I saw someone lvl 75 ....kick hard[0] damage and done 6000+ damage to the castle ...wtf after i post it i gave up the castle and skip to another well-defended castle.

1stamina attack is very wasteful with the range of making the castle receiving 1-7k damage.
                    Definitely a waste, I can think of 1 scenario where it would be ok, but I don't wanna post it cause peeps might start doing it when not appropriate and I don't want em coming back and saying "well Josh said it was ok" lol no thanks

Comment

just wondering if this monster battle is on limited time only aswell as the gifted items are used to summon... or will it be like the spartan warriors??

Comment

15 Stamina isn't the magic number, its a % of your total stamina. I just had 17 sta and it forced me into 1 pt hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal Sword View Post
                          15 Stamina isn't the magic number, its a % of your total stamina. I just had 17 sta and it forced me into 1 pt hits.
                          Can someone else confirm this as well? If so, what is your max Stm and where did it stop you from using Power Attacks?

Comment

Where do you get the castles from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Naybelline View Post
                              Where do you get the castles from ?
                              Do you mean the Castle Ramparts for the Alchemy recipe?

They are one of the random gifts from the Mystery Limited Item Gift

Comment

Working...
                              X