Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

What STATS , when (equipment prioritising)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What STATS , when (equipment prioritising)

I have been playing this game a long time, not sure when started but think it was before festival towers started. But along the way it just gotten more and more complicated and I feel left way behind.
    What I would really love to know is the value of equipped items and which pieces have priority in which circumstances, so i can make the best loadouts for each occasion. Also stat and special ability values in equipped generals.

I think I sort of get monster hunting
    BIS attack for damage, BIS defence for fortify.
    Then there is the elemental thing sometimes you need defence and sometimes attack.
    But in guild battles and conquest battles and normal battles I get more confused.
    like is pierce always better attack for dueling and invading?
    ie equip

Succubus kiss A2 D11 fire pierce (is that same as fire offence?) +5 physical pierce +5

or Transcedence A46 D36

And resting in Guild battle is my retribution amulet A20 D33 +20 physical resistance always best?
    If a rogue then resting in guild battle will a piece of equipment with 0.5% evade be better than high defence?
    A cleric in battle do you only use just enough pierce to assure a win and then best to have highest defence or health equipped?
    Should a resting cleric have health runes piece equipped or one with higher defence. or only if think will lose?
    also which general is best defending my cleric
    My lv 54 dawn 3 star A311 D463, or daphne lv 30 A58 D94 ?

How many basic loadouts do I need?
    PVM attack
    PvM elemental
    PVM defend
    GB attack
    GB defend
    CB attack (invade)
    CB (duel)
    Resting out of guild battle

Normal battle invade or duel (pierce or attack?)
    In battle resting (all defence or physical resistance?)
    Out of battle resting (all defence or physical resistance?)
    Are there even different rules for equipment prioritising depending if its 10v10, 100v100 or Classic? How about rules for LoM and LoE defence/attack?
    or is there just one rules for all PvP? wow that would be nice and simple!
    Im sure there's many other question I have that I havent specifically mentioned.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Groo the W. View Post
    I have been playing this game a long time, not sure when started but think it was before festival towers started. But along the way it just gotten more and more complicated and I feel left way behind.
    What I would really love to know is the value of equipped items and which pieces have priority in which circumstances, so i can make the best loadouts for each occasion. Also stat and special ability values in equipped generals.

I think I sort of get monster hunting
    BIS attack for damage, BIS defence for fortify.
    Then there is the elemental thing sometimes you need defence and sometimes attack.
    But in guild battles and conquest battles and normal battles I get more confused.
    like is pierce always better attack for dueling and invading?
    ie equip

Succubus kiss A2 D11 fire pierce (is that same as fire offence?) +5 physical pierce +5

or Transcedence A46 D36

And resting in Guild battle is my retribution amulet A20 D33 +20 physical resistance always best?
    If a rogue then resting in guild battle will a piece of equipment with 0.5% evade be better than high defence?
    A cleric in battle do you only use just enough pierce to assure a win and then best to have highest defence or health equipped?
    Should a resting cleric have health runes piece equipped or one with higher defence. or only if think will lose?
    also which general is best defending my cleric
    My lv 54 dawn 3 star A311 D463, or daphne lv 30 A58 D94 ?

How many basic loadouts do I need?
    PVM attack
    PvM elemental
    PVM defend
    GB attack
    GB defend
    CB attack (invade)
    CB (duel)
    Resting out of guild battle

Normal battle invade or duel (pierce or attack?)
    In battle resting (all defence or physical resistance?)
    Out of battle resting (all defence or physical resistance?)
    Are there even different rules for equipment prioritising depending if its 10v10, 100v100 or Classic? How about rules for LoM and LoE defence/attack?
    or is there just one rules for all PvP? wow that would be nice and simple!
    Im sure there's many other question I have that I havent specifically mentioned.
    Thanks!
    I don't know why you want to look at as a complex thing when it is actually very simple for equipments.

For monsters, you do not need a elemental loadout, you can link your elemental general(whichever elemental you currently needs) to your hunting general. When hitting use your best attack gear or your hunter path gears for more crit and use best defense for energy buttons. So you only need 2 loadout for monsters.

Don't know what you meant by CB so I will ignore it. You need only 2 loadout for pvp, one offensive and one defensive.
    Your loadout does not matter for invade(only duels uses it) so you do not need a loadout for it.
    As for which gears are better, it depends on your stats, 10 pierce/resist = 1% so do the math yourself.

Guild battle loadout are basically the same with your pvp loadouts with using your guild battle generals, you can even use your pvp loadouts for it too if you are not using guild battle ability generals.
    When resting out of guild battle, you just use your guild battle defensive loadout since you are doing the exact same thing(getting hitted).

So thats all the basic loadout you need if you ask me.
    Last edited by justforfun; 05-05-2015, 04:31 PM.
    Originally posted by AdventurerGR
    BATW is always like that and I wonder why people still take his posts seriously... just put him on the Ignore List, so you can save yourself the headache and keep the threads he derails to a minimum.

Comment

Think in this case CB means Classic Battle, as in the old school battle ranking.

As far as hunting elemental monsters, I'd suggest making one hunting loadout for hitting, then switching one or two items in the "Equipment" before attacking. Don't really need elemental stuff for heal/cripple/deflect/strengthen actions, just need it to counter the effects on attack.
      "Brainslam! When do I get to blow something up?" - Crypto 137

Comment

This game IS complicated so join the crowd.

I have 4 loadouts as a warrior, 4 loadouts for Cleric, 3 for Mage, and 4 for Rogue for my PvP needs.

In the case for warrior:
        "Shield" is my best defense (highest eDef with Max resist) when I am not attacking
        "Spear" is my best offense (highest eAtk with Max Pierce) but does not do the most damage
        "1st Hit" has Shout, Resist 4 and WW
        "Fest" is my loadout with Jera-Deianira-Ameron for max damage with full pierce gear -- it has Confidence, Resist 4 and WW.

I have two generic loadouts for default offense & defense but the only difference is the class. When I need to set as a Cleric to defend in LoM war, it's the same loadout as "Shield" except the class is cleric. When I need to play Mage or Rogue, it's the same loadout as Shield except I have Mage & Rogue, respectively. I find this approach results in less mistakes for me. I used to have one default offense & defense and then just switch the class, but it didn't work out so having dedicated classes uses up 8 specific loadouts. The main reason for this is that we only have 3 slots and since I use Resist IV as a default, it means I really have 2 slots free for each loadout.

I play warrior a lot so I use Fest when attacking in LoE and LoM and for hitting down in 10v, 100v, CB, etc. It sucks to go from 1st Hit for my first hit as warrior, switch to Fest for the rest of my 9 tokens, and then switch to Shield as tokens regenerate. And if I switch back to Fest, I now have a big Bulls-eye for my enemies to pick me off.

So when I am resting, I set my loadout to Defense like Shield but I need to get the class right. So if I need to be a Cleric in 7 hours for LoM war and there is 10v in 6 hrs where I typically play Warrior, I would set as Cleric since that is more important for me. I hate playing Cleric in 10v, but in the case I do make the 10v, being a Cleric helps me remember that I need to stay as Cleric for War in another hour.

If the Dev gave us 4 slots per loadout, I could see myself having fewer loadouts.

Comment

Lot's of different ways to set up loadouts and everyone has their own system. I have a couple basic loadouts and then the ones specific for mage and cleric. I usually play mage, but since I keep my class as cleric for my standard defensive loadout (so that I can almost always get guardian points w/o having to worry about timing) I sometimes end up in battle as a cleric.

1) Basic defense: essentially max resistance w/ also making sure all my runes are equipped. It helps that I have the sea kings helm so that's my BIS helm anyway. I keep my class as cleric w/ resist4, heal, and cleanse equipped for guardian path.

2) Pierce loadout: Maximize my pierce power for pvp

3) Monster attack: For gear, I use whatever items have the best attack stats (and make sure your attack rune is equipped.) Defense stats and other runes don't make a difference for hitting monsters. I don't worry about elemental anything. If a minion spawns I just knock it down until it's almost dead and go back to hitting the monster since the amount of dmg a minion blocks is based on it's remaining a health and a fresh minion won't spawn unless you kill it.

4) Monster heal: For gear, max defense stats for each item (and make sure your defense rune is equipped.) I use some tinkerer gear in this loadout because the defense bonus some it gives is more than the difference in defense stats for my strongest item in that slot for a couple items. Elemental, pierce, resistance has no effect on heal/cripple/deflect/strengthen. I put whatever general I'm trying to level up in this loadout to get him some extra experience (I also frequently use this loadout for questing since it's an easy way to get that general equipped, just be careful about using tinkerer gear when you level up since it reduces your max energy.

5) Mage start: sets my class to mage for battle and equips my excelsior/vincent alliance for the health boost.

The rest of my loadouts are for doing certain things in battle depending on whether I'm mage or cleric. I also have 1 loadout for rogue with backstab equipped for when I happen to remember to use it in LoM/LoE to work on that achievement. I have a loadout for straight up attacking as a mage and as a cleric to maximize my direct damage and splash. The other loadouts are for using specific skills like confuse, MH, etc. I also have a defensive loadout for mage and cleric w/ my daphne alliance. The gear is essentially the same as my basic loadout that I usually leave up. I also have 1 farming loadout that doesn't have my dmg run equipped.

Altogether it's about 15 loadouts with most of them being specific to guild battles for either mage or cleric.
          Last edited by El Derbo; 05-06-2015, 01:56 AM.
          Add Me codes: 798DF6

Alcoholic Derb

Comment

[QUOTE=justforfun;2901685]I don't know why you want to look at as a complex thing when it is actually very simple for equipments.

For monsters, you do not need a elemental loadout, you can link your elemental general(whichever elemental you currently needs) to your hunting general. When hitting use your best attack gear or your hunter path gears for more crit and use best defense for energy buttons. So you only need 2 loadout for monsters.

Don't know what you meant by CB so I will ignore it. You need only 2 loadout for pvp, one offensive and one defensive.
            Your loadout does not matter for invade(only duels uses it) so you do not need a loadout for it.
            As for which gears are better, it depends on your stats, 10 pierce/resist = 1% so do the math yourself. /QUOTE]

thanks for the 1% thats important to know!
            So is the 1% of my total defence including rune and archives in this case about 2404+426 so 1% = 28.3
            Or total effective defence [2404+426 + (2119+788)*0.7 ] *1% = 48.6 but since it's 8% not 10% *0.8 = 38.9

so like i have a Mage with Mask of Umek helmet (no slots)
            A 50, D 72
            EA 100.4, ED 107
            thinking of replacing it with Judicar's Helm with health rune and perhaps a bronze ingot of +25 physical resistance. for PvP.
            A55 D65 Defense, 1 slot, +8 Physical Resistance when equipped, +health rune lv7 24 health
            EA 100.5, ED 103.5.
            so without the piercing
            Im not sure if health rune does anything for mage , does it increase starting health pool or only used in calculating cleric heal amount?

q2 How about generals like do the general stats (not just abilities) help in defence?
            e.g same mage
            lv10 katherine A58, D66 ,according to the green writing in General Select
            +87 Physical resistance, +10 fire resistance, +10 earth resistance.
            Vs
            Muse lv 22 A105 D 97.

or abilities such as divine favour like if my DV make defence +200% then perhaps defensive stats then better than resist stats for resting in PvP?
            or if sundered then the opposite
            how about fortifying ok all best defence equipment but which general ? one with highest stats or ability?
            lv Dawn or lv 4 Dante?
            Last edited by Groo the W.; 05-06-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by justforfun View Post
              I don't know why you want to look at as a complex thing when it is actually very simple for equipments.

As for which gears are better, it depends on your stats, 10 pierce/resist = 1% so do the math yourself.
              thanks for the 1% thats important to know!
              So is the 1% of my total defence including rune and archives in this case about 2404+426 so 1% = 28.3
              Or total effective defence [2404+426 + (2119+788)*0.7 ] *1% = 48.6 but since it's 8% not 10% *0.8 = 38.9

so like i have a Mage with Mask of Umek helmet (no slots)
              A 50, D 72
              EA 100.4, ED 107
              thinking of replacing it with Judicar's Helm with health rune and perhaps a bronze ingot of +25 physical resistance. for PvP.
              A55 D65 Defense, 1 slot, +8 Physical Resistance when equipped, +health rune lv7 24 health
              EA 100.5, ED 103.5.
              so without the piercing
              Im not sure if health rune does anything for mage , does it increase starting health pool or only used in calculating cleric heal amount?

q2 How about generals like do the general stats (not just abilities) help in defence?
              e.g same mage
              lv10 katherine A58, D66 ,according to the green writing in General Select
              +87 Physical resistance, +10 fire resistance, +10 earth resistance.
              Vs
              Muse lv 22 A105 D 97.

or abilities such as divine favour like if my DV make defence +200% then perhaps defensive stats then better than resist stats for resting in PvP?
              or if sundered then the opposite
              how about fortifying ok all best defence equipment but which general ? one with highest stats or ability?
              lv Dawn or lv 4 Dante?
              the % is applied after your eAtk or eDef
              And yes, the health only increase your starting hp and your revived hp from a revive buff if you are not a cleric.

Your general stats counts(it adds to your stats) for pvp and monster.
              divine favor and enrage only boost your basic stats(the white value you see on your keep)
              I don't know which fortify(the lom land fortify or the fortify action in monster or?) you are referring to in this case.
              Originally posted by AdventurerGR
              BATW is always like that and I wonder why people still take his posts seriously... just put him on the Ignore List, so you can save yourself the headache and keep the threads he derails to a minimum.

Comment

I still don't really get how to judge between piercing item and attack items, because sometimes I've accidentally attack with my pierce resist loadout rather than my piercing loadout and i do quite a bit more damage. This is on my mage and using the same general, Muse.

Which one of the following pairs best for pvp duel?
                Main Hand
                Wrath Blade 40/35
                Avarice Blade 30/20 +15 physical piercing

Magic
                Dragon form 35/25 +5 fire piercing
                Whirlpool 30/38

Neck
                Pendant of Greed 30/25 +10 physical piercing
                Moon fall Amulet 40/40

eff. attack 2448 ( +1009 archives and rune bonus) = 3457
                Last edited by Groo the W.; 05-11-2015, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestamongsttheworst View Post
                  This game IS complicated so join the crowd.

I have 4 loadouts as a warrior, 4 loadouts for Cleric, 3 for Mage, and 4 for Rogue for my PvP needs.

In the case for warrior:
                  "Shield" is my best defense (highest eDef with Max resist) when I am not attacking
                  "Spear" is my best offense (highest eAtk with Max Pierce) but does not do the most damage
                  "1st Hit" has Shout, Resist 4 and WW
                  "Fest" is my loadout with Jera-Deianira-Ameron for max damage with full pierce gear -- it has Confidence, Resist 4 and WW.

I have two generic loadouts for default offense & defense but the only difference is the class. When I need to set as a Cleric to defend in LoM war, it's the same loadout as "Shield" except the class is cleric. When I need to play Mage or Rogue, it's the same loadout as Shield except I have Mage & Rogue, respectively. I find this approach results in less mistakes for me. I used to have one default offense & defense and then just switch the class, but it didn't work out so having dedicated classes uses up 8 specific loadouts. The main reason for this is that we only have 3 slots and since I use Resist IV as a default, it means I really have 2 slots free for each loadout.

I play warrior a lot so I use Fest when attacking in LoE and LoM and for hitting down in 10v, 100v, CB, etc. It sucks to go from 1st Hit for my first hit as warrior, switch to Fest for the rest of my 9 tokens, and then switch to Shield as tokens regenerate. And if I switch back to Fest, I now have a big Bulls-eye for my enemies to pick me off.

So when I am resting, I set my loadout to Defense like Shield but I need to get the class right. So if I need to be a Cleric in 7 hours for LoM war and there is 10v in 6 hrs where I typically play Warrior, I would set as Cleric since that is more important for me. I hate playing Cleric in 10v, but in the case I do make the 10v, being a Cleric helps me remember that I need to stay as Cleric for War in another hour.

If the Dev gave us 4 slots per loadout, I could see myself having fewer loadouts.
                  You need to replace Deianira with Meekah if you want max damage.

Even when you get pounded a lot, and especially when you're stunned early, Meekah's bonus is better. If you're bouncing (because you're a wall like me) use J,M & A in your def load to keep it pumping up.

PS. My damage rune is bigger than yours, and I'm replacing a level 46 Deimos, and its way better, give it a try you'll see a big difference.

[Note: If you do something, or get hit, with another load up, you'll lose your confidence bonus. So your confidence bounce load is important.
                  Note2: you will only need four warrior loads. 1. Damage. 2. Confidence Bounce. 3. Fat 4. Tyrant.]
                  Come say hello FB link
                  Web 3 Keep link

Originally posted by VersionsOfViolence
                  #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
                  #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Comment

I still don't really get how to judge between piercing item and attack items, because sometimes I've accidentally attack with my pierce resist loadout rather than my piercing loadout and i do quite a bit more damage. This is on my mage and using the same general, Muse.

Which one of the following pairs best for pvp duel?
                    Main Hand
                    Wrath Blade 40/35
                    Avarice Blade 30/20 +15 physical piercing

Magic
                    Whirlpool 30/38

Neck
                    Moon fall Amulet 40/40

eff. attack 2448 ( +1009 archives and rune bonus) = 3457
                    You can do the math on these:

Avarice blade is better for attacking (never defending) when your stats exceed eAtk 1,367

Attack
                    10 + 15(.7)= 20.5=1.5%. 1367=100%

Magic
                    Whirlpool 30/38

Dragon Form is better than Whirlpool for attacking (never for defending) when your eAtk exceeds: 820

4.1 = .5%. 820=100%

Neck
                    Moon fall Amulet 40/40

Pendant of Greed is better for attacking (never defending) when eAtk exceeds: 2,050

Attack
                    10 + 15(.7)= 20.5=1%. 2,050=100%
                    Last edited by Da Wimsta; 05-11-2015, 06:50 PM.
                    Come say hello FB link
                    Web 3 Keep link

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wimsta View Post
                      You need to replace Deianira with Meekah if you want max damage.

Even when you get pounded a lot, and especially when you're stunned early, Meekah's bonus is better. If you're bouncing (because you're a wall like me) use J,M & A in your def load to keep it pumping up.

PS. My damage rune is bigger than yours, and I'm replacing a level 46 Deimos, and its way better, give it a try you'll see a big difference.

[Note: If you do something, or get hit, with another load up, you'll lose your confidence bonus. So your confidence bounce load is important.
                      Note2: you will only need four warrior loads. 1. Damage. 2. Confidence Bounce. 3. Fat 4. Tyrant.]
                      I have WW3 and both Ameron & Meekah at lvl 4.

If you recall the wings receive 14% less damage from WW3, and with 2 wings, it's effect sums to a 28% loss. So unless Meekah can offset this 28% loss-effect, Ameron still does the max damage for me.

Comment

If you recall the wings receive 14% less damage from WW3, and with 2 wings, it's effect sums to a 28% loss. So unless Meekah can offset this 28% loss-effect, Ameron still does the max damage for me.
                        Nah buddy, you just need to read more carefully.

I didn't say "don't use Ameron" I said "You need to replace Deianira with Meekah if you want max damage."

Jera, Meekah and Ameron.

Maybe you were too busy being right to read what I wrote, but its there. Meekah will add way more for you than Deianira does. Cheers.
                        Come say hello FB link
                        Web 3 Keep link

Comment

Now, I've already made the above post to correct your misunderstanding. But since we all love damage its probably worth thinking about which is better Ameron or Deianara or Meekah as an alliance.

Now, you've got the weakest versions of them. But, that is what you have level 4.

Now I think you've gotten confused about the loss, as you stated it as 28%, but I'll just go ahead and work through the maths anyway, since its fun...

Damage done is dependent on several factors, but to start with, players who are not stunned can expect to do a base of 130-170 damage on victory

Ameron
                          Whirlwind Surrounding
                          enemies: +15% Damage

Meekah: Confidence: +40 Max Damage and
                          Rune Bonus Additional Bonus: +(X/2)% of user's Damage Rune

Confidence bonus damage cannot be evaded.
                          Although Confidence still applies even when stunned, the bonus damage will only be inflicted upon victory.
                          Builds with guardian, etc...

Meekah will overall do more damage IF an outcome of mostly victories is achieved. (So maybe, not the best choice for you.)

So, first, what happens without runes. (We'll just use 150 for base damage since that is the average of the range. We'll also use WWIII 86%)

Ameron
                          150 to main and 152 to the sides. 452 per hit total damage *10= 4520 total damage in 10 tokens
                          but you also have confidence (wouldn't be fair if the base wasn't used for Ameron too).
                          +X Bonus damage dealt with each victory
                          (+50 damage max)!
                          0+10+20+30+40+50+50+50+50+50= 350 +2 (1.01[350])=1057
                          so 5,570 total damage.

Meekah
                          150 to main and 129 to the sides. 408 per hit total damage *10= 4080 total damage in 10 tokens
                          but you also have confidence
                          +X Bonus damage dealt with each victory
                          (+50 damage max)!
                          0+10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80+90= 450 + 2 (.86[450])= 1,224
                          So, 5,304 total damage.

So, at this point it should be painfully obvious, as people have said for a long time, Meekah is only better after you've built your confidence up. Right, you could start with Ameron, build up +50 confidence then use Meekah. But is that better?

Ameron:
                          150+50 + 2(1.01(150+50))= 602
                          Meekah
                          150+90 + 2(.86(150+90))= 652

So, Meekah clearly can overcome the WW differential, but only if you can keep your confidence... bouncing opponents only helps, etc...

For the heads up comparison, factoring runes in doesn't actually make a significant difference.

Putting them into an alliance however, it will make a difference we'll get to in a moment.

Ameron and Meekah after 10 tokens
                          450 + 2 (1.01[450]) + 4250 = 5,879

Ameron and Deianara
                          350 +2 (1.01[350]) + 4850 = 5,907

So, not counting runes, you would be better to start with Ameron and Deianara and then switch after pumping your confidence some...

Now, what are the differences in rune calculations:
                          Ameron and Meekah
                          add to confidence: (X/2)% will climb an extra +40 Max to 90/2= 45%

0% + 5% + 10% + 15% + 20% + 25% + 30% + 35% + 40% + 45% = 235 % for confidence

Ameron and Deianara
                          add to rune: +10% Dmg Rune bonus in Guild Battles (except divide by two when following Jera)
                          Normal confidence: grows to 25%

0% + 5% + 10% + 15% + 20% + 25% + 25% + 25% + 25% + 25% = 175 % for confidence
                          5% + 5% +5% + 5% +5% + 5% +5% + 5% + 5% + 5% = 50% for Jera

225%

So, as previously stated, Meekah doesn't help until after confidence has been pumped up, but comparing ten tokens to ten tokens.

Ameron and Meekah will do 5,879 + 235% of damage rune (other multipliers are equal*).
                          Ameron and Deianara will do 5,907 + 225% of damage rune.

Ameron and Meekah will do more damage as soon as the damage rune exceeds 280 damage (28 damage = 10% of rune).

*Now, myself speaking (bragging), +48 Damage, +24% Damage Rune bonus, +100 Max Confidence Damage, +19% damage to each surrounding enemy with Whirlwind
                          Jera 80,Meekah 37, Ameron 24. 704 base damage for rune. I'm usually hitting the main, even with resistance 4, for 2k damage before 10v10 is over...
                          Last edited by Da Wimsta; 05-12-2015, 05:58 AM.
                          Come say hello FB link
                          Web 3 Keep link

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wimsta View Post
                            You can do the math on these:

Avarice blade is better for attacking (never defending) when your stats exceed eAtk 1,367

Attack
                            10 + 15(.7)= 20.5=1.5%. 1367=100%

Magic
                            Whirlpool 30/38

Dragon Form is better than Whirlpool for attacking (never for defending) when your eAtk exceeds: 820

4.1 = .5%. 820=100%

Neck
                            Moon fall Amulet 40/40

Pendant of Greed is better for attacking (never defending) when eAtk exceeds: 2,050

Attack
                            10 + 15(.7)= 20.5=1%. 2,050=100%
                            Thanks heaps!
                            I think I get it, you calculate at what value of effective attack the two items would be equal in pvp attack.
                            Let me try it. Comparing two other common items that I own.

Warbringer Greaves 5/3 +20 physical pierce
                            Assassins Greave 38/9 +5 wind pierce

33 + 6(.7) = 37.2 = 1.5%. 100%=2480

Therefore Warbringer Greaves better for attacking (never defending) when eAtk exceeds 2480 ?

Does eAtk when calculated include equipped generals stats and/or archive and rune?

Comment

Thanks heaps!
                              I think I get it, you calculate at what value of effective attack the two items would be equal in pvp attack.
                              Let me try it. Comparing two other common items that I own.

Warbringer Greaves 5/3 +20 physical pierce
                              Assassins Greave 38/9 +5 wind pierce

33 + 6(.7) = 37.2 = 1.5%. 100%=2480

Therefore Warbringer Greaves better for attacking (never defending) when eAtk exceeds 2480 ?

Does eAtk when calculated include equipped generals stats and/or archive and rune?
                              I'm not sure about the formula actually. For a while pierce seemed to work with everything, but now I think its just stats, runes and IA... but I'm just guessing.

Also, your math looks right to me.
                              Come say hello FB link
                              Web 3 Keep link

Comment

Working...
                              X