Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Official Stat Check Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by n3r086 View Post
    (Raw) BSI 3.7308
    (Expanded) BSI 5.1026
    LSI 4.7821
    TSI 8.5128
    (Expanded) TSI 9.8846

EA 248.70
    (Expanded) EA 344.60
    ED 246.00
    (Expanded) ED 332.00

TTL 6.0284 hours
    EE 1240.8578
    ES 986.0620

been awhile since my last post, so guess I'll throw my 2c here. Above are your calculated indexes.

1. Level up quickly
    You'll want high LSI -- that means most of your SPs are allocated into energy and/or stamina. Decide on which type of build you'll want to become and then you'll know the LSI number you'll want to pursue. Check my sig for types of builds you can choose with each pros and cons for it.

For starter, 600 energy and 600 stamina should be your first aim. The logic behind it is 576 being the total maximum normal daily regen (1h = 24 pts, 24 h = 576 pts) which means in case you can't log in for a day, you don't waste too much potential energy or stamina. I always suggest going energy first before stamina since IMHO questing is more important and offers more stable xp instead of stamina.

Don't forget to take your daily demis. For quests, try to do your demi quests first since it's easier to complete than normal quests. Also use Sano for quests for faster completion.

2. Duels
    This is a bit trivial since you want to level up fast. Typically, LSI builds have weaker PvP power and tends to use invade. For dueling, especially if you want to go offense, you'll want decent EA (effective attack ==> attack + 0.7*defense). Invest more in attack rather than defense. To decide which side wins when dueling, it's all about your EA vs target ED.

Please note that my EA ED calculation are only based on your stats, not counting for any elemental piercing/resistance and gears you equip.

===

- Decide which build you want to pursue
    - Set LSI/BSI goal
    - Read up some threads I linked in my sig for better understanding
    Thanks for explaining the idea behind winning duels. I didn't really understand in what regard I should have been focusing on more, attack or defense, so thank you for explaining that for me.
    1BCE8A

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyvue View Post
      I usually suggest having enough Stamina to legendary any hunt with one level up, as well as Mithril upon a level up. So about 3000 to 4000 Stamina is the most ideal range for both.
      How important is the energy (3-4k) if you have 3000 stamina. Would 3000/3000 e/s work? I dont think I will be going any higher than 4000k energy anyway. 3000 stamina is a lot of levels to get to.

Comment

• Been playing this game for a while but haven't been super serious about. Lvl 372 Player with: 704 energy, 503 stam, 942 att, 108 def, and 201 hp. I'm mostly a monster slayer (have joined a guild but guild isn't active). I can get epic drops on some of the harder monsters but can't deal enough damage to the very high tier ones (rats, last 2 leviathans, elementals) b/c I run out of stamina. I especially want to kill vargulis and get the rare drops. Which stats should I focus on?

Comment

• Originally posted by atelier951 View Post
          Been playing this game for a while but haven't been super serious about. Lvl 372 Player with: 704 energy, 503 stam, 942 att, 108 def, and 201 hp. I'm mostly a monster slayer (have joined a guild but guild isn't active). I can get epic drops on some of the harder monsters but can't deal enough damage to the very high tier ones (rats, last 2 leviathans, elementals) b/c I run out of stamina. I especially want to kill vargulis and get the rare drops. Which stats should I focus on?
          your calculated indexes:
          BSI 2.8226
          LSI 4.5968
          TSI 7.4194

EA 1017.60
          ED 767.40

TTL 29.6765 hours
          EE 1145.3393
          ES 982.7865

Seems you've been missing quite a lot of potential SPs... your TSI is IMO low (normally it's in the 9-10 range, more if the player is "efficient")

Looking at your indexes, your character is classified as "Hybrid Hunter", better at hunting (though not the best at it) whilst having somewhat decent PvP capability.

Why you're having hard time dealing damage to higher tier monsters? it's because you don't have enough attack and/or defense to pass the break point for the monster. Please refer to this thread : Monster Atk/Def Breakpoints

So, simple answer to your question is: Add more attack value

As for guilds, if you're uncomfortable in your current one, why not look into this forum's guild recruitment sub-topic. Perhaps there's some active guild recruitment opening in there

=====================

If I may, I'd like to give you some suggestions regarding your stats, but first you'll have to answer some Qs:
          - What's your plan?
          - What build you want to pursue?
          Last edited by n3r086; 12-16-2015, 07:30 AM.
          The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCableGuy View Post
            How important is the energy (3-4k) if you have 3000 stamina. Would 3000/3000 e/s work? I dont think I will be going any higher than 4000k energy anyway. 3000 stamina is a lot of levels to get to.
            If you're just focusing on monster hunting then I would say that Energy = Stamina is a good ratio, just enough to cover your own damage.

So yes, 3000/3000 would work, as long as you have enough attack to break the attack breakpoint and enough bonus damage and crit to deal the legendary damage.

Comment

your calculated indexes:
              BSI 2.8226
              LSI 4.5968
              TSI 7.4194

EA 1017.60
              ED 767.40

TTL 29.6765 hours
              EE 1145.3393
              ES 982.7865

Seems you've been missing quite a lot of potential SPs... your TSI is IMO low (normally it's in the 9-10 range, more if the player is "efficient")

Looking at your indexes, your character is classified as "Hybrid Hunter", better at hunting (though not the best at it) whilst having somewhat decent PvP capability.

Why you're having hard time dealing damage to higher tier monsters? it's because you don't have enough attack and/or defense to pass the break point for the monster. Please refer to this thread : Monster Atk/Def Breakpoints

So, simple answer to your question is: Add more attack value

As for guilds, if you're uncomfortable in your current one, why not look into this forum's guild recruitment sub-topic. Perhaps there's some active guild recruitment opening in there

=====================

If I may, I'd like to give you some suggestions regarding your stats, but first you'll have to answer some Qs:
              - What's your plan?
              - What build you want to pursue?
              - Plan is to continue killing monsters I guess? I'm not very interested in the PVP aspects of the game at the moment.
              - Based on my above answer, I think "monster hunter" would be an accurate description.

Also, a question about SPs, since you said I missed a lot of them: where would I get them? The only way for me to get them is finishing a quest to 100% (I'm in Fire II, but I've only done each quest once and haven't increased influence) and leveling up.

Comment

- Plan is to continue killing monsters I guess? I'm not very interested in the PVP aspects of the game at the moment.
                - Based on my above answer, I think "monster hunter" would be an accurate description.

Also, a question about SPs, since you said I missed a lot of them: where would I get them? The only way for me to get them is finishing a quest to 100% (I'm in Fire II, but I've only done each quest once and haven't increased influence) and leveling up.
                Since you want to do mostly monster hunting, I suggest getting your LSI to at least 6 first. Invest more in energy and stamina (preferably energy first). This will allow you to level up faster, gaining full refill on energy and stamina to be used again on monsters and quests. Get to LSI 6 and then maintain it, all excess SPs can be allocated to other stats. For more in-depth explanation about LSI, check the links in my siggy

SP sources in the game:
                1. Quests: normal quests, demi quests, atlantis (if possible, do the demi quests first, faster quest completion than normal quests with significantly less energy requirement)
                2. Daily demi prayers
                3. Achievements (check your achievement tab, in the keep menu) -- there are some easy Sps to obtain, and some FPs too
                4. Feat (check in "town" menu, labeled as "feats")
                5. Guild Emporium (these are one-time buy item, available in 4 different "shops", costs woods, iron and some guild coins)
                6. Gold Medal from monsters (check the monster summon page)
                7. Battle Ladders (Normal PvP, Conquest Duel, Duel Champion and War -- each which it's own ladder, check in the battle menu tab)
                8. Guild Achievements (in the guild tab, bottom menu)

Try to open as many lands as possible but don't bother with excavation quests (yet).
                Complete easy achievements first (like 25 dragons, 25 hydras etc) while building your strength. Don't over-extend yourself by joining monsters way above your capability. You will get there eventually.

Oh, one more thing, use and level Sano for your quests. This general can help save more energy by speeding up your quest progress

glhf ^_^
                The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

Comment

Since you want to do mostly monster hunting, I suggest getting your LSI to at least 6 first. Invest more in energy and stamina (preferably energy first). This will allow you to level up faster, gaining full refill on energy and stamina to be used again on monsters and quests. Get to LSI 6 and then maintain it, all excess SPs can be allocated to other stats. For more in-depth explanation about LSI, check the links in my siggy

SP sources in the game:
                  1. Quests: normal quests, demi quests, atlantis (if possible, do the demi quests first, faster quest completion than normal quests with significantly less energy requirement)
                  2. Daily demi prayers
                  3. Achievements (check your achievement tab, in the keep menu) -- there are some easy Sps to obtain, and some FPs too
                  4. Feat (check in "town" menu, labeled as "feats")
                  5. Guild Emporium (these are one-time buy item, available in 4 different "shops", costs woods, iron and some guild coins)
                  6. Gold Medal from monsters (check the monster summon page)
                  7. Battle Ladders (Normal PvP, Conquest Duel, Duel Champion and War -- each which it's own ladder, check in the battle menu tab)
                  8. Guild Achievements (in the guild tab, bottom menu)

Try to open as many lands as possible but don't bother with excavation quests (yet).
                  Complete easy achievements first (like 25 dragons, 25 hydras etc) while building your strength. Don't over-extend yourself by joining monsters way above your capability. You will get there eventually.

Oh, one more thing, use and level Sano for your quests. This general can help save more energy by speeding up your quest progress

glhf ^_^
                  Cool, thanks for the advice! If I understand correctly, I should invest all my future points into energy and stam (with energy taking priority)? What's the energy/stam ratio should I try to achieve? And what level should I get Sano to? I don't have a lot of crystals to spare (the daily prayer person is really stingy) and would rather spend them on Sahar (for more damage).

Comment

Cool, thanks for the advice! If I understand correctly, I should invest all my future points into energy and stam (with energy taking priority)? What's the energy/stam ratio should I try to achieve? And what level should I get Sano to? I don't have a lot of crystals to spare (the daily prayer person is really stingy) and would rather spend them on Sahar (for more damage).
                    I suggest up to LSI 6 and them maintain it until you feel it needs to be changed. It's around 522 more SPs from your posted stats. Try having 2000 energy and 1000 stamina first (these are the refill limit, in case you want to use FP refills). I'd say 3:2 or 2:1 energy-to-stamina ratio is good, since more energy will be needed later on.

About Sano, check here: http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Sano
                    and I quote:
                    Sano's ability serves as a multiplicative, not additive, bonus. That is, at level 4, you earn 1.05x the normal amount of influence on quests, not the normal influence + 5. So if a quest normally earns 20% influence per shot, with Sano, it would earn 21%, not 25%.
                    While Sano's ability only mentions subquests, his ability now works on main quests as well, since quests were updated to give influence for any general. However, his ability still does not take effect on excavation quests.
                    How much to give depends on how many crystals you have and how many you're willing to spare to him; IMO just give him 1 crystal so he can work his leveling progress. Whenever he levels up, give him 1, until you can't meet the colored crystals requirement

Comment

• Originally posted by Malb View Post
                      Level : 659

Stat :
                      Energy : 801
                      Stamina : 513
                      Attack : 2000
                      Defense : 2237
                      health : 460

Runes :
                      Attack :230
                      Defense : 255
                      Damage : 232
                      Health : 144

Bonus archive :
                      Attack : 847
                      Defense : 287
                      4 months later.

Level : 699

Stat :
                      Energy : 820
                      Stamina : 531
                      Attack : 2002
                      Defense : 2660
                      health : 568

Runes :
                      Attack :235
                      Damage : 256
                      Health : 160

Bonus archive :
                      Attack : 865
                      Defense : 386

My 2 goal will be accomplish soon, 3k raw def and 600 raw health, so after that I will increase my Energy and stam to max for refill. going to finish DP for hunting thanatos / cassy / astaroth correctly.

I don't have any idea for SP after reaching the refill limit to Ener / Stam, add defense or attacks I really don't know.
                      Je ne connaîtrai pas la peur, car la peur tue l'esprit. La peur est la petite mort qui conduit à l'oblitération totale. J'affronterai ma peur.
                      Je lui permettrai de passer sur moi, au travers de moi. Et lorsqu'elle sera passée, je tournerai mon œil intérieur sur son chemin.
                      Et là où elle sera passée, il n'y aura plus rien. Rien que moi.

Comment

4 months later.

Level : 699

Stat :
                        Energy : 820
                        Stamina : 531
                        Attack : 2002
                        Defense : 2660
                        health : 568

Runes :
                        Attack :235
                        Damage : 256
                        Health : 160

Bonus archive :
                        Attack : 865
                        Defense : 386

My 2 goal will be accomplish soon, 3k raw def and 600 raw health, so after that I will increase my Energy and stam to max for refill. going to finish DP for hunting thanatos / cassy / astaroth correctly.

I don't have any idea for SP after reaching the refill limit to Ener / Stam, add defense or attacks I really don't know.
                        Level 699 Buffs
                        Energy 820
                        Stamina 531
                        Attack 2002 1100
                        Defense 2660 641

(Raw) BSI 6.6695
                        (Expanded) BSI 9.1602
                        LSI 2.6924
                        TSI 9.3619
                        (Expanded) TSI 11.8526

EA 3864.00
                        (Expanded) EA 5412.70
                        ED 4061.40
                        (Expanded) ED 5472.40

TTL 74.3929 hours
                        EE 840.5412
                        ES 747.3066

Around 372 more SPs, around 39-40 more levels to go... around 123 more days
                        and then the run to 2K energy - 1K stam... By then, you might have a somewhat balanced power-hybrid build.
                        Perhaps you can decide after you reach that point
                        Last edited by n3r086; 12-22-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Level 699 Buffs
                          Energy 820
                          Stamina 531
                          Attack 2002 1100
                          Defense 2660 641

(Raw) BSI 6.6695
                          (Expanded) BSI 9.1602
                          LSI 2.6924
                          TSI 9.3619
                          (Expanded) TSI 11.8526

EA 3864.00
                          (Expanded) EA 5412.70
                          ED 4061.40
                          (Expanded) ED 5472.40

TTL 74.3929 hours
                          EE 840.5412
                          ES 747.3066

Around 372 more SPs, around 39-40 more levels to go... around 123 more days
                          and then the run to 2K energy - 1K stam... By then, you might have a somewhat balanced power-hybrid build.
                          Perhaps you can decide after you reach that point
                          Thx for reply mister Egg

So If don't pray for ernegy or stam, i need 4 month to finish my primary goals, I don't expect that is take so much but i have plenty of time.

I have a question if I can ask you, I begin this week to pray like that and whant to continue to do this all weeks:

Monday : Energy
                          Tuesday : Energy
                          Wednesday : Ernergy
                          Thursday : Energy
                          Friday : Health x2
                          Saturday : Stam x2
                          Sunday : nothing

Can i found somme maths to know how many days i can skip and how i can improve my Lsi And my TTL ?

Thx
                          Last edited by Malb; 12-22-2015, 03:06 PM.
                          Je ne connaîtrai pas la peur, car la peur tue l'esprit. La peur est la petite mort qui conduit à l'oblitération totale. J'affronterai ma peur.
                          Je lui permettrai de passer sur moi, au travers de moi. Et lorsqu'elle sera passée, je tournerai mon œil intérieur sur son chemin.
                          Et là où elle sera passée, il n'y aura plus rien. Rien que moi.

Comment

Thx for reply mister Egg

So If don't pray for ernegy or stam, i need 4 month to finish my primary goals, I don't expect that is take so much but i have plenty of time.

I have a question if I can ask you, I begin this week to pray like that and whant to continue to do this all weeks:

Monday : Energy
                            Tuesday : Energy
                            Wednesday : Ernergy
                            Thursday : Energy
                            Friday : Health x2
                            Saturday : Stam x2
                            Sunday : nothing

Can i found somme maths to know how many days i can skip and how i can improve my Lsi And my TTL ?

Thx
                            I'm basing that from your (raw) TSI * TTL. TSI is the rough total of SPs you gain in a level, while TTL is...well... estimated time to level up

about the praying schedule, IMO switching the Friday health to energy might speed up things a little bit.

TTL calculation is based on how much energy and stamina you have (full description here: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...)-What-s-Yours). So, with that in mind, any addition towards energy and/or stamina will improve your LSI and TTL.

So, if you change your Friday schedule to energy, you will have more energy to spend in each level to gain SPs from quests, which in turn will help you reach your main goal faster. IMHO energy is more important than health (in non-GB situation)

Sadly, I do not know any calculation on days you can skip but it should be every Sunday, since Saturday is stamina day

Comment

• Raw Hp should be added to the TSI calculation, it s also sps

Comment

• Originally posted by Λrєs {S༨བYཇ☈S} View Post
                                Raw Hp should be added to the TSI calculation, it s also sps
                                Technically, yes. But does it help with your leveling speed or PvP strength? I suppose no, except in guild battle scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X