Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Official Stat Check Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Stat Check Topic

If you have any questions about your stats and future skill point allocation, please use this topic.

Level 400 Commander
    Energy : 415
    Stamina : 600
    Attack : 890
    Defense : 505
    Health : 150

I am monster hunting mainly..but do regular guild battles and festival guild battles..also will like to complete the sp's from battle rank and war rank and duel rank..just complete them..once done I might not battle so much..

so any suggestions?

Comment

level 374 Lieutenant General
      Energy: 762
      Stamina: 411
      Attack: 740
      Defense: 731
      Health: 230

I do a lot of monster hunting however i never hit high in damage i would like to know what i should do to hit higher damage

Comment

Originally posted by S_F.darkzone View Post
        Level 400 Commander
        Energy : 415
        Stamina : 600
        Attack : 890
        Defense : 505
        Health : 150

I am monster hunting mainly..but do regular guild battles and festival guild battles..also will like to complete the sp's from battle rank and war rank and duel rank..just complete them..once done I might not battle so much..

so any suggestions?
        which one is your main priority now? MH? getting SPs from battle rank?

Originally posted by madmax101 View Post
        level 374 Lieutenant General
        Energy: 762
        Stamina: 411
        Attack: 740
        Defense: 731
        Health: 230

I do a lot of monster hunting however i never hit high in damage i would like to know what i should do to hit higher damage
        higher damage in single 50 stam hit OR overall damage in a single monster?
        The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

Comment

right now I will like to finish the sp's first then return to monster hunting again....so what would you [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by S_F.darkzone View Post
            right now I will like to finish the sp's first then return to monster hunting again....so what would you [email protected]
            well, If I was the one with that stat, I'll start adding attack and defense. Mainly I'll get my attack and defense to 1000 pts each, then start going cannon (adding more attack).

I have to remind you that adding BSI stats will lower your level-up time.
            On the positive side, once you've cleared your SP target in PvP part, you'll be able to dish out bigger damage in monster since you have bigger attack stat

edit:
            some might argue that we don't really need to increase defense that much and just go cannon
            well, now the decision is yours
            Defense does count in Effective attack, also it does matter in doing energy-type action (fortifying, healing, strengthening, etc) in monsters
            The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by n3r086 View Post
              which one is your main priority now? MH? getting SPs from battle rank?

higher damage in single 50 stam hit OR overall damage in a single monster?
              i am looking to do more damage overall

Comment

Originally posted by madmax101 View Post
                i am looking to do more damage overall
                then I'd suggest adding more stamina up to a point that you see enough (too much stamina is never enough to hunt monsters)
                so you can do more 50 stam hits and also it will help you level up faster from monsters
                also you'd like to add more SP to attack, try getting 1000 attack point (and maybe more)

Comment

@darkzone, if you want to collect the sps from battle/war/festi ranks, I would recommend you add all of your future skill points for the next 100 or so levels to attack or defence (doesn't matter which). This will make it much easier for you to gain ranks, and also allows you to defend them. If you don't want to add to attack and defence, you could always try getting the new achievements (they give a decent amount of sp)

Sig thanks to Kill.Them.All
                  ZsERG: I do want the forum rules respected.

Comment

From a monster hunting point of view, completing them all seems a long term goal now, but I think you can get a good chunk of battle SP while not hurting your monster hunting ability too much by starting to rank up in battle.
                    It's easy invading up to nobility and doesn't need much more investment in att/def. You might get the 5000 invades SP and FP bonus this way.
                    The SP gained can probably be split between att and stamina.

War ranks depend on your generals, so get some good ones and check your opponent before starting war. War is costly and harder if you don't do much chests so , I'd do that after exhausting the easy skill points for battle.

As for festival duels, I didn't test it for a long time. When it started, it was for real pvpers, and your current stats wouldn't have cut it.
                    I don't know how it is now, maybe you can get the first ranks easily.
                    Castle Age Tips
                    New player helping group

Comment

202 Energy
                      265 Stamina
                      571 Attack
                      182 Defense
                      103 Health

I am a monster hunter turned pvper, currently trying to bump up my Attack and Defense to a decent amount, any suggestions as in how much I should aim for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jiadelme View Post
                        202 Energy
                        265 Stamina
                        571 Attack
                        182 Defense
                        103 Health

I am a monster hunter turned pvper, currently trying to bump up my Attack and Defense to a decent amount, any suggestions as in how much I should aim for?
                        And I forgot to mention I am lvl162 now.

BTW, how do you edit posts here ?

Comment

]Hey I'm new and I want to start playing this game on iPhone. The way to skill looks kinda difficult. What's the best way to skill to be hybrid? So I'm good vs monsters and guild wars and quests.

With best regards
                          Firal

Comment

202 Energy
                            265 Stamina
                            571 Attack
                            182 Defense
                            103 Health

And I forgot to mention I am lvl162 now.

BTW, how do you edit posts here ?
                            welcome to the PvP world
                            in PvP, you'll want to add as many att/def as possible. You can go cannon, balanced, or wall.
                            For cannon, you have more attack than defend (maybe starting from 2:1 ratio). You can reach very high later on but don't really excel at defending yourself. (note that more attack pts = more damage when hitting a monster)
                            For wall, your defense is higher than attack. You can't reach very high but you'll see people bouncing on you.
                            For balance, I think it's self explanatory
                            (but I don't recommend this setup... I myself a balanced PvP, not so good when reaching way up, not so good at defending myself.... well... a so-so build)

Originally posted by Firal View Post
                            ]Hey I'm new and I want to start playing this game on iPhone. The way to skill looks kinda difficult. What's the best way to skill to be hybrid? So I'm good vs monsters and guild wars and quests.

With best regards
                            Firal
                            Just PM'd you. I think we can continue in there

Comment

Originally posted by n3r086 View Post
                              For wall, your defense is higher than attack. You can't reach very high but you'll see people bouncing on you.
                              If you have evalice or xira then you can reach up quite a bit as a wall

Comment

Working...
                              X