Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Power levelers anonymous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draconus View Post
    I'm not using any 'Unwritten' rules.
    Yes, levels are not a measure of power. Only attack/defense totals.

Originally posted by Draconus View Post
    Measure your strength against those who have or had access to about the same number of stat points according to their level; regardless of when they started playing.
    Means you're a hypocrite then, because you're leveling slower than any other non xx/xx build (120/120 or whatever) and are thus accumulating way more blessings than other players of your level. You do not have the same amount of stat points.

Unless they suddenly just stop playing entirely, neither I nor Yourself will ever catch up with Orlando and the rest of the true CA Legends.
    For the what, fourth of fifth time?, Orlando is a CC player. My build can compete with everyone but CC players. They spent money, I didn't.. I win anyway. The "Legends" however, they're well within my reach, and eventually I will be able to beat them all (again except for the CC users).

You do wonderfully well in monster battles, making up in shear number of hits what you lack accomplishing per hit.
    I already fortify for more than you do in 1 hit, and I can do it 15+ times more than you. What do I lack again?

But where PvP is concerned, hiding, and staying at Duke rank, or maybe pushing to Prince, staying at the lowest rank of your current battle tier is your only defense against almost anyone that sees your name on the Battle Page. Because you can, will, and most likely do get chained by just about any and everyone that comes along other then more power levelers just like yourself. At Duke rank, I know more then a few dedicated Monster Hunters that would truly appreciate your Keep link.
    Where the **** did I say I was Duke? I'm only a commander, and already winning battles on my news feed. My army isn't even at 501 yet.

Face it, at your esteemed level you are nothing but a Pinata in PvP and will never be anything else.
    Pwahahaha! Sorry, but I can only laugh at this. You truly do not understand the premise of a power leveling build.

Because while you Can do PvP, it is not what your build is designed for.
    Yes it is. I built my character with PvP in mind since the beginning. Stop attempting to prove you know nothing about Castle Age, you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

I don't try to compete against you in monster battles for the simple reason that monster battles aren't what I've built for.
    Same. I'm just a fast-leveling PvP build. Nothing else, nothing less.

And while you were busy running the exact same quest for hours on end and farming Serpents and Dragons for favor points so that you could run that exact same quest for more hours on end, you must have missed the memo that went out a number of months back. The Gauntlet is no longer at level 80, it has been moved a few times and appears to have settled, for now at least, at level 300.
    Yeah sure, soft-brackets. Hard-brackets still stop at 80. I guess you missed the memo.

If the Battle Tiers were set up according to start date, then your name would appear on my battle page and you would most likely be right in here whining about that mean old Draconus farming you daily for demi and battle points and asking if there were anyone able to come protect you because you couldn't get anything done for needing to go get healed every 5 minutes. And believe me when I say that I would happily pass your keep link around to all of my monster hunting friends who would appreciate some easy battle points and PvP achievement awards. I was always taught to share with my friends after all.
    Sorry, but I'm not one of those whiny PvPers. Beat me now if you want, I know I'll beat you in a few months and forever after. You can find my keep link in almost every serpent battle if you want. I have too much gold anyway.

Most dedicated PvP builds end up going to some form of Hybrid eventually for a multitude of reasons. I have no reason to change my build style. People such as yourself, with your delusions of grandeur provide me every possible reason not to change it. By the time I finally reach level 1000, there will be very few people below level 1500 capable of standing against me. When You reach level 1000, you will still be getting chained by level 500 players. And most likely telling everyone willing to read your drivel that they had better look out once you get your build 'Developed'. At level 2500 you will still be waiting until your build was developed so you can show them all what true PvP Power is. And at 3500, and 4500, ad infinity.
    LOL! Blablabla. By the time you reach level 1000, I will be level 10000. How will your 7k combined attack/defense fare against my 50k? My build is already developed. It has been since I've reached my 2000 energy goal. Now I'm just growing stronger every day. Much stronger.

Comment

• EpiQC, if you've stopped energy at 2000 and stamina at 120? Then how do you keep leveling several times a day? At that point do you have enough monsters running to get 10-20FP/day to level off refills using the strategy you posted on the first page?

Comment

• it's basically using refills. It's the refills and potions that make this build work. So until there's a cap on energy refills, power levelers will dominate
        "When i see the green button lighted beside your name..i get all excited because it means chaining time!"

-Anonymous

<-- Easy 1 Stop Withdrawal For Your Every BPs Needs!
        Click here..Join The Official Kyleupal ATM Group!

Comment

• Without reading 11+ pages, this is all very interesting but so far as I've seen the problem of correcting in mid-course is not easily addressed. I don't want to be asking for a good pvp build or good monster build. I want to know what to do with my SP when I get them if I'm already level 154, my att is 456, my def is 304, energy is 272 ('cause I'm trying to follow the 300 rule), and my stamina is still a backward 173, whereas I started this game not knowing I was supposed to not increase my health (which is now 165, because I still wanted that Moonfall Amulet even after I discovered this). The problem is, I am not strong enough to fight Red Plains battles (unless given a lot more time), but I don't level up quickly enough even for Cronus, despite the fact my damage is fairly high compared to others (but not outstanding). And after using up all my energy....I am now at the point where for almost all the demi-powers I've reached or completed the 5th demi-quest, all the Earth quests, and have half the Mist quests finished. My rate of SP increase is diminishing already. I had decided to concentrate on the energy but my former 5 BSI is beginning to suffer since I need 5 points per level up to keep that BSI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draconus View Post
            I'm not using any 'Unwritten' rules. I go by the same logic used in the making of CA. If the Time Since Start system you preach were used, then my battle page would consist of targets ranging everywhere from level 1 to level 500 and possibly above. And I would defeat something near to 90% of them if not more.

Measure your strength against those who have or had access to about the same number of stat points according to their level; regardless of when they started playing. Because everyone lives, and works, on different schedules. Except for weekends, I simply don't have 4, 6, 8 hours or more each day that I can be sitting here clicking that attack again or fight button. I don't care to see long lines of So&So chained you in my battle news feed every time I log in, so a PvP build with a strong defense works best for me. Leveling slowly for me doesn't matter simply because I see no reason to race. Unless they suddenly just stop playing entirely, neither I nor Yourself will ever catch up with Orlando and the rest of the true CA Legends. You are now what, approaching level 500? Orlando is well on his way to 2000. And I know full well He has an attack at or in excess of 4500 and likely a Defense of 1000, 2000, or more. At nearly 3X My current level you can't beat Me. Just what do you think to accomplish against Them? But then, as you've stated a number of times, your build is not yet developed. At your present rate, it never will be. You do wonderfully well in monster battles, making up in shear number of hits what you lack accomplishing per hit. And this is not a bad thing in anyone's book. But where PvP is concerned, hiding, and staying at Duke rank, or maybe pushing to Prince, staying at the lowest rank of your current battle tier is your only defense against almost anyone that sees your name on the Battle Page. Because you can, will, and most likely do get chained by just about any and everyone that comes along other then more power levelers just like yourself. At Duke rank, I know more then a few dedicated Monster Hunters that would truly appreciate your Keep link. They are only about 100 levels below your own and could easily Duel you into the ground 1 day then invade you the next. Face it, at your esteemed level you are nothing but a Pinata in PvP and will never be anything else. Because while you Can do PvP, it is not what your build is designed for. I can do excellent damage in Monster Battles, but Monster Battles is not what My build is designed for. I don't try to compete against you in monster battles for the simple reason that monster battles aren't what I've built for.

And while you were busy running the exact same quest for hours on end and farming Serpents and Dragons for favor points so that you could run that exact same quest for more hours on end, you must have missed the memo that went out a number of months back. The Gauntlet is no longer at level 80, it has been moved a few times and appears to have settled, for now at least, at level 300.

If the Battle Tiers were set up according to start date, then your name would appear on my battle page and you would most likely be right in here whining about that mean old Draconus farming you daily for demi and battle points and asking if there were anyone able to come protect you because you couldn't get anything done for needing to go get healed every 5 minutes. And believe me when I say that I would happily pass your keep link around to all of my monster hunting friends who would appreciate some easy battle points and PvP achievement awards. I was always taught to share with my friends after all.

Most dedicated PvP builds end up going to some form of Hybrid eventually for a multitude of reasons. I have no reason to change my build style. People such as yourself, with your delusions of grandeur provide me every possible reason not to change it. By the time I finally reach level 1000, there will be very few people below level 1500 capable of standing against me. When You reach level 1000, you will still be getting chained by level 500 players. And most likely telling everyone willing to read your drivel that they had better look out once you get your build 'Developed'. At level 2500 you will still be waiting until your build was developed so you can show them all what true PvP Power is. And at 3500, and 4500, ad infinity.
            only time will tell but i think you have it all wrong, soon i will need two refills to level once, when that happens i'll start to raise my bsi a bit as I already have enough e/s to continue levelling with just two refills for 200 levels at lest, i should be able to add 500 to my attack in 50 to 60 days, and by the way if we are sharing keep links i have yours, you were 174 last time i looked so you have done 9 levels since you first posted here i've have done 39,
            Last edited by Dr Devious; 07-06-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverCarbon View Post
              EpiQC, if you've stopped energy at 2000 and stamina at 120? Then how do you keep leveling several times a day? At that point do you have enough monsters running to get 10-20FP/day to level off refills using the strategy you posted on the first page?
              No, now I farm serpents and refill continually. I started at 106 FPs yesterday and ended up with 99 FPs after 5 refills and 60+ serpents. Not entirely self-sufficient, but close enough. And I believe it was a bad luck streak. I didn't look at the loot when I collected, only my starting and ending FPs.

Comment

• 60+ serpents ? You probably spent whole day for searching them don't you ? It's hard to find alive serpent on forum

Comment

• Originally posted by EpiQC View Post
                  No, now I farm serpents and refill continually. I started at 106 FPs yesterday and ended up with 99 FPs after 5 refills and 60+ serpents. Not entirely self-sufficient, but close enough. And I believe it was a bad luck streak. I didn't look at the loot when I collected, only my starting and ending FPs.
                  Talking about bad luck, today I killed 2 golden dragons(20PA), 1 red dragon(65PA for medal), I got 0FP, and the dragons give me lots of 5-7 exp / PA , if not for medal, I already give up

Comment

• Hi, atm my level is 106 and I have these stats:

484 Max Energy
                    107 Max Stamina
                    2 Attack
                    2 Defense

Tho, i still struggle levelling: when I have the 40 energy pots, i can rush thorugh 4-5 levels and hit 4-5 dragons (1 per level = 21 PAs), collecting a mere few of FPs. When i find myself out of pots and start collecting again, I don't feel like refilling since I don't really collect enough FPs and I'd run out pretty fast. I'm not even sure yet with 1 refill i would collect 40 postions...I had pretty bad streaks collecting 13 pots with my whole energy unleashed.

Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestion? Or maybe it is supposed to be this way untill I gent more energy?

Another question about the long term run: if in the future switch I start sticking to defense (which I understand is better associated with energy), ain't it bad PvP wise?

Thankies

Comment

• Originally posted by Sante View Post
                      Hi, atm my level is 106 and I have these stats:

484 Max Energy
                      107 Max Stamina
                      2 Attack
                      2 Defense
                      Why do you have only collected 6.6 SP/level? At your level you should have around 9 SP/level which makes constant leveling pretty easy. Focus more on completing quests and some easy achievements, because 6.6 SP/level is not going to cut it PL-wise.
                      Swinging my Ban Hammer! bashed a Zenarean lieutenant, demolishing him for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[398,150,700]! War of the Red Plains dealt 3013 damage to the party. You killed 398150 Zenarean soldiers with your attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick D View Post
                        Why do you have only collected 6.6 SP/level? At your level you should have around 9 SP/level which makes constant leveling pretty easy. Focus more on completing quests and some easy achievements, because 6.6 SP/level is not going to cut it PL-wise.
                        I see, tbh I didnt focus on achives and quest completing at all.
                        Thankies

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMichal View Post
                          60+ serpents ? You probably spent whole day for searching them don't you ? It's hard to find alive serpent on forum
                          Neverending Sea Serpents event.

@Sante: You need about 700-900 energy to collect 40 potions in 1 refill.
                          Last edited by EpiQC; 07-06-2010, 09:48 PM.

Comment

@Sante: You need about 700-900 energy to collect 40 potions in 1 refill.
                            When you're lucky! Titiana failed me today. 800 energy gave me only 20+!
                            Ben landed a CRITICAL HIT on Aspect of Death's Wings hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[35,309,924]!

Comment

Yes, levels are not a measure of power. Only attack/defense totals.
                              The level of yourself, and your opponent, give a valid and viable measure of strength. Where those stat points are placed determines where that strength is. Your primary strength is in your leveling speed, currently. And even that is dependent upon your ability to farm sufficient favor points to continue that leveling.

Originally posted by EpiQC View Post
                              Means you're a hypocrite then, because you're leveling slower than any other non xx/xx build (120/120 or whatever) and are thus accumulating way more blessings than other players of your level. You do not have the same amount of stat points.
                              When I have been acquiring demi blessings for something like 3 to 5 years, then the stat points gained from those blessings will make a truly measurable difference. Until then, the largest percentage of those points are, and will continue to be primarily in Energy and Stamina, which frees up stat points gained from questing, achievements, and leveling for attack and defense. As a PvP build, I run more quests then most people do except when I'm in a monster battle requiring the use of energy to fortify or defend. Those extra quests provide me with more stat points per level due to the relatively low XP gain in the process. And those are stat points that everyone has access to, to be precise those with a higher energy stat technically have that much greater access to them.

For the what, fourth of fifth time?, Orlando is a CC player. My build can compete with everyone but CC players. They spent money, I didn't.. I win anyway. The "Legends" however, they're well within my reach, and eventually I will be able to beat them all (again except for the CC users).
                              There are quite a few CC Players. Most of whom seem feel no apparent need to have multiple thousands of stat points tied up in stamina and energy if only due to it being so very simple to run off to visit the Oracle whenever the notion strikes. If you can't compete with them, then perhaps you need to spend yet another 10 favor points on a new name change. Something such as EpiCQ FAIL perhaps? Because if you cannot compete with them, then your goal of dominating PvP has already failed before it ever truly began.

I already fortify for more than you do in 1 hit, and I can do it 15+ times more than you. What do I lack again?
                              Interesting, I never knew my Fan Club had expanded so greatly that people had begun following me around to monster battles to see what I did. Although a few have asked me how I did what I did...

Where the **** did I say I was Duke? I'm only a commander, and already winning battles on my news feed. My army isn't even at 501 yet.
                              I must apologize profusely, 1 power leveler to the next, and usually spouting the same line of drivel about dominating PvP, it get's difficult to tell them apart after a while. As for word of Victory in your news feed, I must ask the question of SO??? I can introduce you to a level 59 who has a total, combined attack and defense of maybe 12 (it might be that high now) and an army of barely over 30 who has gained 2 battle ranks due to offline victories. As such I would have to say you have little to brag about there.

[QUOTE=EpiQC;1285513]Pwahahaha! Sorry, but I can only laugh at this. You truly do not understand the premise of a power leveling build. I don't understand the allure of it. But then I have more and better to do with my life then sit for hours on end in front of a PC looking at the exact same screen and clicking the exact same button over and over again. I enjoy playing CA, I just see no reason to get in a rush about it.

Yes it is. I built my character with PvP in mind since the beginning. Stop attempting to prove you know nothing about Castle Age, you're just shooting yourself in the foot.
                              A true PvP Monster, able to well and truly Dominate any and every other player in CA. Well, dominate every other player except for those more then half your level at the time, and except for the CC players. So yes, you can surely dominate at least 5% of the population of CA at any given time so I will concede your status as a PvP Monster that knows no peer.

Same. I'm just a fast-leveling PvP build. Nothing else, nothing less.
                              The single fastest leveling Pinata in the history of CA. That title alone should earn you at least 5 favor points.

Yeah sure, soft-brackets. Hard-brackets still stop at 80. I guess you missed the memo.
                              Hard Brackets, Soft Brackets, I have yet to see much of any difference. A few levels additional range but no better chance of finding a target worth hitting on most days.

Sorry, but I'm not one of those whiny PvPers. Beat me now if you want, I know I'll beat you in a few months and forever after. You can find my keep link in almost every serpent battle if you want. I have too much gold anyway.
                              If you're only Commander rank then you're not worth hitting.

LOL! Blablabla. By the time you reach level 1000, I will be level 10000. How will your 7k combined attack/defense fare against my 50k? My build is already developed. It has been since I've reached my 2000 energy goal. Now I'm just growing stronger every day. Much stronger.
                              I predict it won't be all that long and you will no longer be able to collect enough favor points from farming to maintain anything resembling power leveling. Not without pulling out the CC anyway. 1 level per day, then 1 level every other day. Then 1 level per week, then 1 level per month. And all that while you'll be getting chained by just about everyone from half your level at the time as well as those above you. Of course as long as your battle rank stays low you won't have to worry about excessive chaining all that much because for most you just won't be worth the click. There will always be those that will chain almost anything to get their daily 10, and those that chain any easy mark they can find just going for the Kill score. But you're probably used to those types coming to visit already.

You'll never dominate in PvP simply because you will never catch up with those already so very far ahead of you. You'll be level 1000 just trying to catch up with where the current level 250's are today for attack and defense stats. If you're even half as good as you claim for fortifying then I'd be glad to see you join any monster battle I was in that required that ability. And I don't doubt for a second that you can and will attain any battle rank you desire. But you will never catch up with those who have already been where you are now, you're racing like mad just trying to catch up with those who came after you. If the time since a person started were any true measure, then actual time spent playing would have to be accounted for. And for the time you spend every day effectively glued to the PC screen, watching that same quest button and clicking it over and over again, as well as all of those serpent battles to farm those favor points. Then your entire battle page would consist of level 1000 and more. Because while it's a relatively short time since you started playing CA, you have spent an extensive amount of time staring at that exact same screen with the exact same quest button. And so many serpent battles it's a wonder to me if you can tell them apart or if it feels as if it's all the exact same serpent. For the time spent playing, not the date of beginning but the hours spent, I would wager that I have played CA far less then 1/4th of the time you have. And yet even at nearly 1/3rd your level I am the stronger in PvP. You're running now, but before long that run will reduce to a walk, and then a crawl. After some time even that will end and you will come to a complete halt. You will most likely get burnt out. Who knows, you might take a break of a week, a month, maybe a year and then come back raring to go again. Maybe you'll never return. I can't say for certain what the future will hold. But I will still be plodding along here with my PvP build and taking the time that I want to enjoy this game and the people I meet in the process of playing it.
                              Web3 High King ATM FB High King ATM

Comment

• EpiQC how's your long term PvP build? Full defense or?

Comment

Working...
                                X