Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Power levelers anonymous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power levelers anonymous

Continued from the 300 rule thread and technically Hera's Journey.

This thread is about discussing power leveling strategies and FP farming techniques. If you have a negative opinion of this type of gameplay, kindly keep it to yourself.

Originally posted by EpiQC View Post
    Haha yeah pretty much. Maybe we should create a different thread to talk about power-leveling.
    So yeah. New thread.
    Last edited by igtenos; 06-14-2010, 05:25 PM. Reason: Changed the title

Energy is the way to go Use energy -> Quest -> Get more skill points -> Put into energy -> Do more quest -> Get more skill points -> Put into energy -> Do even more quest -> Get even more skill points -> Reach level 300 in 1 month or so
    LSI - 4.91
    BSI - 3.10
    Level - 194 Liet General/Blackguard.
    Build - Hybrid

Comment

I do not know if it is possible to change the title of a thread -- but I think a more appropriate title would be "Power Leveling and Favor Point Farming" as it is those two things together that seem to make a "winner".
      Remember ... if you ain't having fun, then you are doing something wrong.

Comment

To minimize nerfing, I suggest we stop talking about power leveling here.
        Last edited by EpiQC; 10-23-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I have tried your way EpicQ...leveling wise, it's like 2-3 times a day, sometimes if you're lucky 4...but the issue is having so much energy and so little things to do with it, it's kinda boring @[email protected]

The same way for pure stamina power levelers, with energy at (depending on your logins)..leveling rates are about 3-4 times a days...sometimes 2 if you're unlucky..and it's more useful for many stuffs..but you will have to deal with the oddity of change of plans due to the output of exp from monsters sometimes ( i got 1.3k exp from Azzy quite often..reduced my leveling hours by about 8-10hrs)

In the end, it's really personal preference since both methods are about the same leveling speed in the long run (stamina ppl would go back to adding energy, energy dudes will go back to stamina too)...and btw, when you mean refills, you do mean oracle refills? Oracle only refills 2k Energy iirc.
          Add me on C.A Nao! :3 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...96&ref=profile
          Join the poster contest at http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthr...00#post1045000
          I love hiding..and there's nothing you can do about it :3
          Sisterhood of the Castle Age's 伊賀忍者(Iga Ninja) Clan! Paste this into your siggy to be one of us!

Comment

To minimize nerfing, I suggest we stop talking about power leveling here.
            Last edited by EpiQC; 10-23-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

? I leveled around 20+ times in two days using this method, and only 20-30 FPs. I raised my defense by 100+ points in those two days. And I'm not using a CC. Please don't come here to say power leveling is boring. This is a power leveling thread. We discuss strategies. Energy-based power leveling is way faster. Look at Sophia: level 280 in like 8 months. I'm level 334 after not even 4 months. Some who started after me are even higher (Dr. Devious). I'm not adding more than 150 stamina, I'm putting everything into defense until 1.5k at least. Then maybe back to energy.
              assuming ur rate of leveling and your time in C.A..i supposed you're around the region of level 700+? Why only 334? o_O
              Add me on C.A Nao! :3 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...96&ref=profile
              Join the poster contest at http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthr...00#post1045000
              I love hiding..and there's nothing you can do about it :3
              Sisterhood of the Castle Age's 伊賀忍者(Iga Ninja) Clan! Paste this into your siggy to be one of us!

Comment

lvl 334 with 2,000 energy. That's about 6 stat points per level?
                Hrafn

Comment

Originally posted by igtenos View Post
                  Continued from the 300 rule thread
                  So yeah. New thread.
                  How dare you steal my thunder !!!! lol

How to get the most out of your FPs:
                  1. Get 100-150 stamina (enough for 20-30 PAs vs dragons), rest into energy.
                  2. Level up as much as possible beforehand, using up all energy potions.
                  3. On a fresh level, don't spend any stamina (you don't get SPs).
                  4. Start farming the energy potion quest, with Titania equipped.
                  5. Once you have 40 energy potions (the current cap), go back to completing those quests with the worst exp/energy. Refill once (10 FPs).
                  6. Stop questing just before you level up, preferably with 1 exp remaining.
                  7. Join a blue bar monster, and do a 100 energy fortify with Orc King or Barbarus equipped to gain a big headstart over the next level.
                  8. Farm dragons and the 35/20 quest. Then, repeat steps #6 and #7, until you can't level up from just your energy (and stamina).
                  9. Drink a few energy potions, repeat the 35/20 quest until you level up. Repeat steps #8 and #9 upon level up.
                  10. Once you run out of energy potions, repeat steps #3 to #5.
                  11. If you have to go to bed or work, go back to completing quests. Don't overspend your energy, so that you can either complete enough quests to level up, or farm the 35/20 quest as needed the next time you play.

Oh, and the cap for energy refills isn't at 2000. Tested personally.
                  Great stuff. This is what we need. A step by step plan showing the next generation what to do. kudos

One quick thing. Where and the names of the energy pod dropping quests.
                  The 300 Rule
                  A Comprehensive Guide to Monster Hunting
                  Power Levelers Anonymous Informational Threads - Try Here First
                  Monster Damage / Loot Spreadsheet

Comment

You can use titania on level 1 demi quest? I'm not really sure about this. I'm not a power leveller, but i've always liked the idea of leveling up 5 times a day or something I've currently 301 energy(accidently added 1 more, but it's good ) and 187 stamina, aiming for 200. Not sure if it's a decent amount but i'm a monster hunter .

Well power levellers might want to beable to earn back their FP spent, so more stamina might help.
                    LSI - 4.91
                    BSI - 3.10
                    Level - 194 Liet General/Blackguard.
                    Build - Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dave O View Post
                      I do not know if it is possible to change the title of a thread -- but I think a more appropriate title would be "Power Leveling and Favor Point Farming" as it is those two things together that seem to make a "winner".
                      Argh. I tried and it won't let me change the title of the topic itself.

Join a blue bar monster, and do a 100 energy fortify with Orc King or Barbarus equipped to gain a big headstart over the next level.
                      Question: How much energy do you need to get the 100 energy button? I have 33x energy and 200 stamina on FB and the best I get are 20 stam / 40 energy. I'm not sure if MSCA has higher domination buttons yet.
                      Last edited by igtenos; 06-14-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

As painful as it it is... I recommend that you do not use the larger stamina/energy buttons.... the experience gain is just way too random.

I recently did a 50 point stamina attack and received... wait for it... 51 exp!!

Ugh.

The only time I use those larger buttons now is if I have no choice due to the next level coming soonish.

Comment

Originally posted by Simoom View Post
                          As painful as it it is... I recommend that you do not use the larger stamina/energy buttons.... the experience gain is just way too random.

I recently did a 50 point stamina attack and received... wait for it... 51 exp!!

Ugh.

The only time I use those larger buttons now is if I have no choice due to the next level coming soonish.
                          did a 100pt Heal on Az and recieved 64 exp FTL! I've recieved under 30 for a 50ST attack. it is not a 1/1+ possible ratio sadly
                          Originally posted by Padaxan
                          It wouldn't be a CA release if it was spotless.

Comment

? I leveled around 20+ times in two days using this method, and only 20-30 FPs. I raised my defense by 100+ points in those two days. And I'm not using a CC. Please don't come here to say power leveling is boring. This is a power leveling thread. We discuss strategies. Energy-based power leveling is way faster. Look at Sophia: level 280 in like 8 months. I'm level 334 after not even 4 months. Some who started after me are even higher (Dr. Devious). I'm not adding more than 150 stamina, I'm putting everything into defense until 1.5k at least. Then maybe back to energy.
                            Sophia hasn't been playing much the past couple weeks/months. I have a stamina build and am now level 381 after 3,5 months of playing, and went from 200 attack to over 700 now in less than two weeks time. So I wouldn't say energy-based power leveling is much faster.
                            Swinging my Ban Hammer! bashed a Zenarean lieutenant, demolishing him for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[398,150,700]! War of the Red Plains dealt 3013 damage to the party. You killed 398150 Zenarean soldiers with your attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick D View Post
                              Sophia hasn't been playing much the past couple weeks/months. I have a stamina build and am now level 381 after 3,5 months of playing, and went from 200 attack to over 700 now in less than two weeks time. So I wouldn't say energy-based power leveling is much faster.
                              I don't perceive myself as a power leveler, but I am very close. I level 3 times a day now. Once from regeneration of S/E, and twice on stamina refills. I can play continually by farming Dragons and Serpents.

What I would like to point out here is:

I think one should try to maintain flexibility of one's build, certain balance, if You will. Potential to adapt to changes that may come. We saw what happened to hard core PvP builds.

I obey stamina as well as energy and back them both with a/d.

Stamina refill cap, handicaps pure stamina builds heavily, so I am on a crossroads now - to pump stamina to max allowed to refill or go just energy from now on. Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X