Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Bloodlust - magic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bloodlust - magic

    Hi,

    Has anyone worked out if it is 10% chance to resist it being cast on you or 10% chance to resist losing a token?

  • #2
    10% chance to resist it being cast on you... Plus Salvatore can be used to add more, and while Masilda adds to Salvatore it adds very little. Level 54 Salvatore is 14%, with a 2% Masilda behind is 15% and with Bloodlust is 25%. Behind Layla it can be a bit more.. But consider the math too. Assuming the opponent has 100% fuse, then 25% resist to confuse/debuff means 75% chance you get fused, and on the second token used, the 25% has a 75% chance of being confused so 75% for first token, 93.25% chance in 2 tokens and 97.9375% chance in 3 tokens.. If you only have bloodlust its 90%, 99% and 99.9% chance to get fused in 1, 2, or 3 tokens..

    Now as to does it actually work i haven't tested it i have a loadout that can get 34.6% resistance i will try it next opportunity
    Last edited by Retribution (Eagles); 07-17-2020, 12:03 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have it on. as far as I can tell, it does nothing. I get confused like I always have...
      5k coins WASTED.
      Last edited by Trei; 07-25-2020, 09:20 AM.
      Army code F231EC

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Trei View Post
        I have it on. as far as I can tell, it does nothing. I get confused like I always have...
        5k coins WASTED.
        It has a slot though. Making it the 2nd best magic in the whole game just behind Lightning of God (which not too many people got).
        The slot is worth much more than the 10% Confuse resistance IMO.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Trei View Post
          I have it on. as far as I can tell, it does nothing. I get confused like I always have...
          5k coins WASTED.
          If there's no special text when not getting confused, then you wouldn't really see it do anything.

          We'd need someone to test over a large amount of fuzes to see if it does work...
          Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
          New or returning player? Check out this guide

          Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gogoo View Post

            It has a slot though. Making it the 2nd best magic in the whole game just behind Lightning of God (which not too many people got).
            The slot is worth much more than the 10% Confuse resistance IMO.
            yes, that's the main reason I got it. that slot.
            still... 5k would've worked as well buying skill points in the emporium. or the hunter path items that add to archive. it feels VERY expensive.
            Army code F231EC

            Comment

            Working...
            X