Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Notes and Guide on colluseum 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes and Guide on colluseum 3.

Currently at bronze.

Notes:

Mon - Tue: There will be 1 or 2 big guns playing collusion 3 for the first time and wham bam! If you meet them a few times, thats it. Remember to take a break after 2 quickie loses.
    Weekend Fri - Sun: Some big big guns leveling their alts which are also big big guns, they may be afk though, but 20 min of scratching at a tank, and the paint wont even come off is scratchy at best. Imagine an ant trying to scratch the tank?

Please share your strategies for collusian 3.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 01-30-2020, 10:40 AM.

Originally posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Currently at bronze.
    Notes and Guide on colluseum 3.

Notes:

Mon - Tue: There will be 1 or 2 big guns playing collusion 3 for the first time and wham bam! If you meet them a few times, thats it. Remember to take a break after 2 quickie loses.
    Weekend Fri - Sun: Some big big guns leveling their alts which are also big big guns, they may be afk though, but 20 min of scratching at a tank, and the paint wont even come off is scratchy at best. Imagine an ant trying to scratch the tank?

Please share your strategies for collusian 3.
    I gotta ask. Are you misspelling Colosseum on purpose? 😄

Comment

Originally posted by gogoo View Post

I gotta ask. Are you misspelling Colosseum on purpose? 😄
      probably i pronounce it the same as collusion, cant get it out of my head now.
      alot of collusion on fox news recently.
      Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 01-30-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

This is good advice, I concur that joining on Thursday or beyond brings up much easier opponents

One tip that I use as a warrior is that if I am targeted straight away (sometimes health dropping as soon as I can enter) but it's less than about 1000 per hit, I'll let them finish their tokens before I retaliate, to get full benefit of Confidence building up. Starting to hit back while being hit means confidence stays low. This works better now that we're limited to 10 tokens as you're unlikely to be taken out straight away.

I have an order of priority that some might disagree with, particularly the top one. In all of these cases I'm talking about toons that are similar or higher level to me. Anyone much lower will be ignored until the end. Caveat to all of these is that if I can see one or two opponents that would wipe the floor with me, I'll switch to my own team first and see if I'd be of more use putting guards on those that could turn the tide.

1) Warriors that look ready to roll - by which I mean, not currently showing as a defensive general, but perhaps Attilius or Meekah. These are likely to be players that had a health loadout while readying, and are joining to instantly attack. You can save half your team from being slaughtered if you take these out quickly.

2) Mages - confuse is the main reason for priority, but also if a mage rages up enough they can be difficult to kill if they're the last man

3) Clerics - because they're clerics. As a warrior I don't find them as much of a threat, as even if they DF up to the eyeballs and are the last man standing, I'll just alternate between losing a direct attack then using WW on their slightly healed neighbour. They're pretty boned by this point as attacking your team means they heal their neighbour(s) and leave themselves exposed.

4) Lower level mages - these guys can usually be smashed straight through their Enrage, so as long as they're not throwing confuses I'm not too worried

5) Everyone else. This includes rogues as they're not much of a personal threat due to lack of buffs.

I won't necessarily attack these targets directly, I'll be dropping whirlwinds for maximum damage - I'll be trying to put collateral damage on high defence health tanks where possible, as these guys will probably be hanging around at the end doing nothing.

Anyone, that's a quick brain dump of my approach

Comment

Mages with confuse don't seem to come up very often in my (bronze) match-ups. So yeah, it's mostly about thinking how I can take out the other teams' warriors. My own dmg rune isn't too great, so I don't always manage to kill them, but they're still the logical target most of the time.
          Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
          New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

If i am on a warrior , they would normally try to kill me asap, and I am doing only a midget 1.6k ww without meekah.
            I feel most comfortable as a thief with evade on. Most people wouldnt want to hit me early on if I am a thief.

Comment

During colluseum, one should take epic chaos campaign, was doing 200 evasions, 200 heals , 80 guild kills all during colluseum.
              ps: if you have a screwy team, worry not, go in and do those 10 clicks for your campaign kpi and afk to watch
              1) an anime - length is 25 mins fast forward 3mins for opening and 2 mins for ending song, so it is 20 mins.
              2) movies with adult theme - like coronavirus, discussions on the new drama i m peach, just remember no adult channels on food like that lady with bat soup, or the guy with live rats dipped in sauce, somehow youtube autoplay will go to that after a while.
              3) watch comedies with lotsa cute girls - like akbingo, nogizakibingo, or keyazakibingo.
              4) rewatch kobe bryant's 81 pt thriller or 60 pts ender with mic drop

alternatively for those guys with better connection than ajit pai, you can invite
              butch, precious, oscar and lady a to form a team with you

Comment

You should pretty much always choose epic chaos campaign.
                Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
                New or returning player? Check out this guide

Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Comment

I wasted a good 6 months getting common gems before I started just turning in the top row of epic campaigns

Comment

This timing is good, blitzing my way up, now bronze 3, 2 stars almost 3 , stopping, met 3k ww.
                    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 01-31-2020, 06:56 PM.

Comment

1) if playing warrior, have health boosting alliance up wenn pushing button.
                      2) switch to defence alliance as soon as battle starts
                      3) let other team fire away, if you get confuse. give up the chance to win, leave for 20 minuts with defence alliance up( hope to really drag it out)
                      if no confuse on you after other team have used first voley of tokens, now use youre confidence boosted ww's to kill the other 5 players with you first 8-10 tokens.(doing 4k/3,5k/4k or higher with each token)
                      if you cannot get all 5 with first 10 tokens,get a better damage rune ;-) or kill clerics/mages first.

Comment

Originally posted by hansa View Post
                        1)(doing 4k/3,5k/4k or higher with each token)
                        you're making 4k per hit?!? 😱

1.please stay away from me!
                        2. what level are you?!? what's you damage rune? HOW?!?

Army code F231EC

Comment

I switched to warrior from rogue cos I'm making more damage with ww, even while dead. Though I miss poison and evade many times.

I only wish my fellow teammates would realize that when there is a level 2k in the enemy team - and they're all under 1k - it would be not only nice, but also smart to NOT kill off the adjacent targets so I can ww the big guy. I am tough, but only level 1064 and sometimes, a level 2000+ is too much for me to beat in pvp. sometimes, anyone over 1500+ can be too tough.

so... if anyone is reading this - let's work like a team!
                          - if you have a warrior in your team - specially with the victory bonus tag activated - and a really big guy in the enemy team, DO NOT rush to kill the targets next to the big guy, please! unless YOU can beat him/her. just give it a minute or two, see if two of them are losing health at the same time. think strategically. maybe heal the warrior or add a sunshine. or hit someone else.
                          - if the big guys has a over 6k health, BOTH adjacent targets will be needed to kill him/her off. my average damage is 6-700/hit. might be more, but can't count on it

it's odd how many times I made the most damage to the enemy team, my ww being essential to winning the battle, yet I did NOT get a sunshine from my fellow clerics. even tiny ones that can't hit anyone. they'd rather suicide than heal me or add sunshine. what's up with that? it is a team win after all.

Army code F231EC

Comment

Originally posted by Trei View Post
                            I switched to warrior from rogue cos I'm making more damage with ww, even while dead. Though I miss poison and evade many times.

I only wish my fellow teammates would realize that when there is a level 2k in the enemy team - and they're all under 1k - it would be not only nice, but also smart to NOT kill off the adjacent targets so I can ww the big guy. I am tough, but only level 1064 and sometimes, a level 2000+ is too much for me to beat in pvp. sometimes, anyone over 1500+ can be too tough.

so... if anyone is reading this - let's work like a team!
                            - if you have a warrior in your team - specially with the victory bonus tag activated - and a really big guy in the enemy team, DO NOT rush to kill the targets next to the big guy, please! unless YOU can beat him/her. just give it a minute or two, see if two of them are losing health at the same time. think strategically. maybe heal the warrior or add a sunshine. or hit someone else.
                            - if the big guys has a over 6k health, BOTH adjacent targets will be needed to kill him/her off. my average damage is 6-700/hit. might be more, but can't count on it

it's odd how many times I made the most damage to the enemy team, my ww being essential to winning the battle, yet I did NOT get a sunshine from my fellow clerics. even tiny ones that can't hit anyone. they'd rather suicide than heal me or add sunshine. what's up with that? it is a team win after all.
                            yea i face the same issue as u, anything as long as their hp is 20k and below and their adjacent guy has more than 20k hp, i shld be able to ww them not matter their level, but all too often the adjacent guy dies and when the big guy wakes up, everybody dies.

Comment

i tried removing health rune and managed to progress nicely.
                              Mage would rather kill me than confuse me.
                              Remember to go in do a grombeard buff before ww, switch general by clicking your party and enemy party.
                              find a target adjacent to vip to ww, and spam click, aim: get all those remaining 9 clicks in before I die.
                              rinse and repeat.

Congratz on silver 3, you have beaten collusion 3, u may afk for the pts ntil the event is over.
                              Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 02-24-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X