Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

♒ℬℯ Like Water♒ Guild

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ♒ℬℯ Like Water♒ Guild

Our fb group!
    Guild and Festival Battle Times, long version with precise times for many cities of the world. (short version: 5pm GMT/UTC, fest battle: 6pm GMT/UTC)
    ♒ℬℯ Like Water♒ Guild in game. Send request to join, here...
    Organization and hierarchy inside the guild:
    More about it, watch in our presentation,here!.
    Last edited by ndsava; 08-10-2012, 09:39 AM. Reason: Updating the list...
    ♒ Nenad ♒
    me on Web3
    To add me on facebook

Army code: C9E0AD

We are still looking for more players who would like to manage the guild. Join us today so we could get to know each other and talk about future plans, organization inside and outside the guild, etc.

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...241_1341260634
    ♒ Nenad ♒
    me on Web3
    To add me on facebook

Comment

Barely new, fun guild in need of team players. Anyone may join us, nobody is obligated to be active in each and every battle, but if you are - have fun, no hard feelings, harsh words, any kind of harassment and prosecution if you make mistake. We are friendly people who wants to play the game together. Join us today and for few more days and people joined we will have guild battles at 7pm Central European Time (or 5pm in GMT/UTC). This is an open recruitment! Welcome!
      http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...241_1341260634
      ♒ Nenad ♒
      me on Web3
      To add me on facebook

Comment

why not just join a guild ?

Comment

We don't have too much time for the game. All guilds wants activity, have their rules and stuff. I don't know for the people who already joined our guild, but for example I, I don't want to be disappointed again with bad decision and people for whom I thought that they are reasonable and friendly. It's easier to make a guild than to find the most suitable for me and my friends.
          ♒ Nenad ♒
          me on Web3
          To add me on facebook

Comment

Still looking for people interested in management and promotion of this barely new guild. This is an open recruitment and anyone can join, but right now we are in real-need of officers and people who can start these battles at 7pm Central European Time (or 5pm in GMT/UTC time) and who can work in recruiting other people.
            So, I am looking for:
            1. Battle Master, player who will work in management of battles, tactics and battle formations. We will follow his lead in guild and festival battles. Once elected he/she will pick his assistant who will take the lead when Battle Master is not online. Mandate of Battle Master lasts 6 months(+3 if he/she is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

2. Master of Beasts, player who will work in management of monster hunts, especially of guild monsters. He/She needs to make polls for voting on groups page, to be precise and organize this monster-battles efficiently, with no failure. Once elected he/she could pick one player to be his/her assistant. Mandate of Master of Beasts lasts 6 months (+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

3. Ambassador of Light, is the officer who will work on promotion, public relations, and constantly recruitment in the guild. Needs to show some diplomacy skills, needs to be friendly person, etc. Also, any kind of member vs member misunderstanding, he/she needs to fix in the best way, so the both sides be friends again. How would you do it, it's up to you. Every member is important, do not take just one side, all members need to feel that they are very welcomed here. Once elected he/she could pick one player to be his/her assistant. Mandatory of Ambassador of Light lasts 6 months (+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

4. Engineering Squad Master is launcher of weapons and also a teacher of team work. Clicking support is really important, so we need one officer who can construct lots of weapons. All new members needs to pass his/her school about assisting,returning the favor and constructing siege weapons. He/She should work in cooperation with Master of Beasts. ESMaster in every moment needs to know how much damage will inflict all constructed weapons, with how much damage done, the players will get legendary loot, etc. He/She needs to announce it to players. So, you already guess it- ES Master needs to use wiki and his/her fingers a lot. Once elected he/she could pick one player to be his/her assistant and all members MUST be his/her helpers. Mandate of Engineering Squad Master lasts 6 months (+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

5. Master of Special Forces is pure PvP player with high BSI. He/She is also a teacher of pvp units, and he/she will work with other pure PvP members to raise their BSI strength. He/She will work in cooperation with Battle Master especially in guild formations. In every moment Master of Special Forces needs to know how strong are his pupils, what is the best way to help them raising their bsi, what they should and shouldn't hunt, etc. Mandate of Master of Special Forces lasts 6 months(+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

Something about - Guild Master- His/Her mandate lasts for 9 months. Any officer could be elected on the place of guild master once the guild master's mandate is over. Elections will be parliamentary, all members will vote for their best choice. Once elected, guild master needs to work on improvement,construction and "constitution" of the guild. To organize new elections for new officers (even the old ones could be candidates, but if New guild master thinks that this place should be given to someone else, think twice about new mandate.)

So, all officers (10 of them, because all masters have their assistants) in first 6 months needs to work hard, so they could be re-elected and after another 3 months they could even become Guild Master by votes of all guild members.

Once you join the guild and the group be free to say are you there to be ordinary player or you are interested in job of the officer...

Link to our fb group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/442596029105095/
            Link to guild: http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...241_1341260634

Welcome!
            ♒ Nenad ♒
            me on Web3
            To add me on facebook

Comment

Fun-guild, huh?! :P
              ♒ Nenad ♒
              me on Web3
              To add me on facebook

Comment

Still looking for ordinary people. Don't be scared, don't be modest, I will help you with management of this guild. Together we can do a lot to improve and still stay fun,drama-free guild.
                Last edited by ndsava; 07-09-2012, 10:00 PM.
                ♒ Nenad ♒
                me on Web3
                To add me on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ndsava View Post
                  Still looking for people interested in management and promotion of this barely new guild. This is an open recruitment and anyone can join, but right now we are in real-need of officers and people who can start these battles at 7pm Central European Time (or 5pm in GMT/UTC time) and who can work in recruiting other people.
                  So, I am looking for:
                  1. Battle Master, player who will work in management of battles, tactics and battle formations. We will follow his lead in guild and festival battles. Once elected he/she will pick his assistant who will take the lead when Battle Master is not online. Mandate of Battle Master lasts 6 months(+3 if he/she is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

2. Master of Beasts, player who will work in management of monster hunts, especially of guild monsters. He/She needs to make polls for voting on groups page, to be precise and organize this monster-battles efficiently, with no failure. Once elected he/she could pick one player to be his/her assistant. Mandate of Master of Beasts lasts 6 months (+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

3. Ambassador of Light, is the officer who will work on promotion, public relations, and constantly recruitment in the guild. Needs to show some diplomacy skills, needs to be friendly person, etc. Also, any kind of member vs member misunderstanding, he/she needs to fix in the best way, so the both sides be friends again. How would you do it, it's up to you. Every member is important, do not take just one side, all members need to feel that they are very welcomed here. Once elected he/she could pick one player to be his/her assistant. Mandatory of Ambassador of Light lasts 6 months (+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

4. Engineering Squad Master is launcher of weapons and also a teacher of team work. Clicking support is really important, so we need one officer who can construct lots of weapons. All new members needs to pass his/her school about assisting,returning the favor and constructing siege weapons. He/She should work in cooperation with Master of Beasts. ESMaster in every moment needs to know how much damage will inflict all constructed weapons, with how much damage done, the players will get legendary loot, etc. He/She needs to announce it to players. So, you already guess it- ES Master needs to use wiki and his/her fingers a lot. Once elected he/she could pick one player to be his/her assistant and all members MUST be his/her helpers. Mandate of Engineering Squad Master lasts 6 months (+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

5. Master of Special Forces is pure PvP player with high BSI. He/She is also a teacher of pvp units, and he/she will work with other pure PvP members to raise their BSI strength. He/She will work in cooperation with Battle Master especially in guild formations. In every moment Master of Special Forces needs to know how strong are his pupils, what is the best way to help them raising their bsi, what they should and shouldn't hunt, etc. Mandate of Master of Special Forces lasts 6 months(+3 if is re-elected). He/She could be re-elected or even promoted to Guild Master.

Something about - Guild Master- His/Her mandate lasts for 9 months. Any officer could be elected on the place of guild master once the guild master's mandate is over. Elections will be parliamentary, all members will vote for their best choice. Once elected, guild master needs to work on improvement,construction and "constitution" of the guild. To organize new elections for new officers (even the old ones could be candidates, but if New guild master thinks that this place should be given to someone else, think twice about new mandate.)

So, all officers (10 of them, because all masters have their assistants) in first 6 months needs to work hard, so they could be re-elected and after another 3 months they could even become Guild Master by votes of all guild members.

Once you join the guild and the group be free to say are you there to be ordinary player or you are interested in job of the officer...

Link to guild: http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...241_1341260634

Welcome!
                  HOLY MOLLY!
                  I can see someone has put considerable time, thought and effort into the hierarchy of your guild.
                  You have the most organized guild I know of. Of course I've only been in 2 guilds. The 1st I thought we we're supposed to chain the GM and in the 2nd I know we're supposed to chain the GM. It's the only rules we have
                  Last edited by Aldo; 07-10-2012, 12:52 AM. Reason: mobius continuum

Comment

Originally posted by ndsava View Post

This make me think retirement is silly, All I would have to do is join your guild as your PvP operative, 6 months later I would be your GM, if not sooner. And anybody who opposes me I simply would chain down till there's nothing to chain down.

hmmm early out retirement for a throne ..... something to think about

Comment

Me thinks he/she/it is accidentally going to start a new United Nations.....

................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo View Post
                        HOLY MOLLY!
                        I can see someone has put considerable time, thought and effort into the hierarchy of your guild.
                        You have the most organized guild I know of. Of course I've only been in 2 guilds. The 1st I thought we we're supposed to chain the GM and in the 2nd I know we're supposed to chain the GM. It's the only rules we have
                        Well, I didn't lost too much time. I got this idea as I start typing, so lets say- immediately, but I lost another 30 mins writing it here, because English is not my primary language...

Originally posted by The Fat Alaskan View Post
                        This make me think retirement is silly, All I would have to do is join your guild as your PvP operative, 6 months later I would be your GM, if not sooner. And anybody who opposes me I simply would chain down till there's nothing to chain down.

hmmm early out retirement for a throne ..... something to think about
                        hehehe, but why are you so sure that people would vote for you to be their guild master if you chain the hell out of them?

Originally posted by Mellisa The Hun View Post
                        Me thinks he/she/it is accidentally going to start a new United Nations.....
                        "Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be like water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
                        Nope, I don't want to start new UN, but for sure United Nations wants me, dead or alive! lol
                        ♒ Nenad ♒
                        me on Web3
                        To add me on facebook

Comment

So, I am looking for:

Link to join the guild: http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...241_1341260634

Welcome!
                          ♒ Nenad ♒
                          me on Web3
                          To add me on facebook

Comment

how much do i get for each job as the officer?
                            Last edited by Mawardi Hashary; 07-15-2012, 06:02 AM.
                            . my mini

Comment

Our guild battle times, precise start of the guild battle for many cities of the world: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...k1oM3NhNlYxcHc

Link to join our guild: http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...241_1341260634

Our fb lodge: http://www.facebook.com/groups/442596029105095/

@Mawardi Hashary you will get a chance to show your creativity and leadership abilities.
                              Btw, no longer needed Battle Master. That place is taken already.
                              ♒ Nenad ♒
                              me on Web3
                              To add me on facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X