Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Guild battle: 7:30PM EST/Festival 9:00PM EST. Looking for PvP builds level 300+.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle: 7:30PM EST/Festival 9:00PM EST. Looking for PvP builds level 300+.

Have room for 15 PvP builds over level 300. Death from Above is a Top 100 Guild battle Guild.. and a Vanguard (20-0) in Festival Battles.

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=49412

Also have room for monster hunters at {DfA2}. If interested, send me a note.

Firewalker1972

Firewalker1972 GM of {DfA} High King. Colonel. Level 67X. (8.x BSI). Arena Vet: Hero (Arena I). Alp-Van (Arena II). Annihilator (Arena III). Vanguard (Arena IV). BoyCott (Arena V). Alp-Van (Arena VI). Alp-Van (Arena VII).

Single Malt & Cinnamon buns.

We are a fun and scrappy group.

Ken (Firewalker) rolls out a keg of Single Malt every night, and we also have a baker in the group that gives us all fabulous treats. A sense of humor is very important. Note that all of us have a sense of humor, but it might not be a 'good' sense of humor.

We usually have a guild monster (or 2) going on, along with regular gold medal runs. We do limit damage on guild monsters to allow all players to get fabulous prizes.

So if you're tired of being the only active player in your guild, or looking for a good time, send Ken (Firewalker) a request.
    Bentley Bolen {DfA} Death from above [Officer]

Comment

We are very active, never had a failed called guild monster. Our monsters tend to be slow kills, simply so everyone can get reasonable damage in.

We are pretty successful on most guild fights.
      Proud Member of {DFA}

Comment

Currently ranked 77th overall in guild battles with only 84 members, ranked 6th Vanguard in festival battles.

Bill Brasky {DfA} Death from Above

Comment

I really like my guild, we are {DfA} - Death From Above. (I switched about 3 months ago from one with a somewhat overbearing guildmaster - and surprisingly found a much better guild) When I joined {DfA} I really preferred monsters, but am really enjoying the camraderie of short-but-intense guild battles. {DfA} is in the top 50 to 100 guilds, so many battles are cake walks - with great opportunities to learn how to fight guild battles - but every couple of weeks we meet another highly ranked team and sparks fly. We recently split to a {DFA2} which will have more focus on monsters - I may move over there, cause my monster stats are much better than PvP stats. Nonetheless, I like the change of pace Guild battles bring, and the teamwork we embrace.
          The officers here are mature, enjoy the game, and want to do well, but don't really take it all that seriously. I suppost it sounds odd that we excel in the game - both battles and monsters - and are still laid back, but that's how it rolls. We coordinate during guild battles and do quite well against guilds with much higher level players. We are a top 5% Monster hunting guild (and battle) and have never lost a monster while I have been here (never missed a gold medal run either - last one we had like 22 of 23 attackers make gold on Skaar)

Comment

which is the top Vanguard guild?
            Prince::Master Warguard::Enforcer--> Level 273
            Dr3/\M3R
            I am 95.0% qualified to be a Ronin
            [DSC] Legio XIII ARMS

Comment

Originally posted by arnabghosal1989 View Post
              which is the top Vanguard guild?
              That changes every single day. We were last night, this morning a few others joined us. That being said, we're not saying we're #1... we just stated we're 20-0 and we're ranked Vanguard. Most importantly, we're a ton of fun to play with. As my friend Bentley mentioned a sense of humor is a requirement! hahaha. ;-).

Cheers.

Firewalker1972

Firewalker1972 GM of {DfA} High King. Colonel. Level 67X. (8.x BSI). Arena Vet: Hero (Arena I). Alp-Van (Arena II). Annihilator (Arena III). Vanguard (Arena IV). BoyCott (Arena V). Alp-Van (Arena VI). Alp-Van (Arena VII).

Comment

Originally posted by Firewalker1972 View Post
                That changes every single day. We were last night, this morning a few others joined us. That being said, we're not saying we're #1... we just stated we're 20-0 and we're ranked Vanguard. Most importantly, we're a ton of fun to play with. As my friend Bentley mentioned a sense of humor is a requirement! hahaha. ;-).

Cheers.
                Firewalker1972
                DSC6 is still up there in 7th Place (23-0 - great record btw). And {DfA} is also up there at 2nd Place (24-0 equally a great record). There are a lot of very strong guilds at the Vanguard level, will be interesting to see how it will be at the Alpha level.

Respectfully,

P.S. We still have room for 10-12 heavy hitters who like doing guilds battles, but don't take themselves or the game too seriously. Let's have some fun. But still strive to win every time we get up to bat! ;-)

Firewalker1972

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brasky View Post
                  Currently ranked 77th overall in guild battles with only 84 members, ranked 6th Vanguard in festival battles.
                  64th over all in Guild Battles, still 2nd in Alpha (31-1 record) in Festival Battles.
                  Still looking for active players that like to have a GREAT time and have a sense of humor.

Cheers.

Firewalker1972
                  Last edited by Firewalker1972; 03-24-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

DfA is really a great guild with an awesome crew of officers and members who are not only fun to kick butt with in guild battles, but also offer a lot of support in all other aspects of the game. That is not to say that we are all fun and games (we do have some serious moments in the heat of battle), but all-in-all we are a true, loyal, dedicated, fun-loving, organized, proud scrappy bunch. So join up.

Sig by the talented Nuttis...Thanks Hun!

Comment

Originally posted by RampageDad View Post
                      We are a fun and scrappy group.

Ken (Firewalker) rolls out a keg of Single Malt every night, and we also have a baker in the group that gives us all fabulous treats. A sense of humor is very important. Note that all of us have a sense of humor, but it might not be a 'good' sense of humor.

We usually have a guild monster (or 2) going on, along with regular gold medal runs. We do limit damage on guild monsters to allow all players to get fabulous prizes.

So if you're tired of being the only active player in your guild, or looking for a good time, send Ken (Firewalker) a request.
                      I've added the single Malt of Scotch. For those who are active, I also am now making Lichi Grey Goose Martini's as well! ;-)

Comment

I'll chime in as well ...

I joined DfA a few months back after being in a fairly inactive guild and about halfway through the first battle realized I'd stumbled onto a great group of people ... It's amazing how much fun Castle Age is with so many active and good-natured players ...

So if you're looking for a light-hearted team that kick some butt and make you laugh, come join in on the fun ...

Comment

We can't forget about all the desserts that Ozy makes ... many a battle may have been lost without those tasty treats

Comment

I interested your guild. My character level 353 and a mage. If still having space, then i can leave my guild. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by lucious View Post
                              I interested your guild. My character level 353 and a mage. If still having space, then i can leave my guild. Thx
                              Check your email, I just sent you a PM (Private message).

Cheers.

Firewalker1972

Comment

Working...
                              X