Castle Age Forums  

Go Back   Castle Age Forums > Castle Age > General Discussion

Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Castle Age Scribe

Default more gloves with slots

It would be nice if there could be more gloves available with a slot for the damage or attack runes than the bone gloves which are on the weak side and the sleeve things from legendary rank from last arena. Would have been nice if the retribution glove from hunters path had a slot would make it more worth it to go after it in my meager lil opinion
Old 03-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Castle Age Royalty

you will go after it anyway, wont you?
Old 03-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Castle Age Royalty

I would rather see a better helm than the soldiers bone helmet instead. somehow from the looks it sucks
Old 03-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Castle Age Scribe

actually not sure yet if i will be going after any of the armor stuff right now. I am 1st saving up for excelsior finally now that i have most of the powers for all 4 classes. After that i will probably go for the extra skill points and essences. The other stuff will depend on if it is better than what i already have from arenas and kesseran
Old 03-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Unless you just really really need Excelsior, or are a collector junkie, just forget Excelsior!! There is much better stuffs to be had than him who is obsolete (Health rune). If you need another general I suggest Anika...the new monthly.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Many people don't spend money on the game/save FPs for refills, and only go after free generals. That there are so few such generals now means that if you can get one simply by playing and not paying, people will get them no matter what kind of hinderence it may create elsewhere.

And I don't blame them. Compared to the number of Chest and Monthlies, there simply aren't as many free generals. (not counting the quest generals that you can buy pre-level 100) They don't have to be good, even, just the idea of getting Generals for free allows some players to think they're really advancing in the game. It's a matter of perspective, sure, but I get it.

Boot Me Gently
! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Add DrBaconMD on iOS! 476DBB

Last edited by CastleAgeBrock; 03-06-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Castle Age Royalty

I'm happy with the Arena glove for now. I would like a better helm though. Conquest helm blows. Conqueror and Guardian helms are both at or near the top of the path rankings so maybe 1 or both of those have a slot. *fingers crossed*
Old 03-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Castle Age Scribe

I am getting him for the item archive bonus as for the new anika general i am betting it will be out of my reach for a long time as i am only level 302 my next goal for monthly general will be kanbe for the divine then brakus for the piercing
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Castle Age Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
It would be nice if there could be more gloves available with a slot for the damage or attack runes than the bone gloves which are on the weak side and the sleeve things from legendary rank from last arena. Would have been nice if the retribution glove from hunters path had a slot would make it more worth it to go after it in my meager lil opinion
The gloves on the engineer path are the most likely to have slots, being the most difficult to obtain. Even so, I would not expect them to have a slot.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
I am getting him for the item archive bonus as for the new anika general i am betting it will be out of my reach for a long time as i am only level 302 my next goal for monthly general will be kanbe for the divine then brakus for the piercing
I apologize...I forgot that Excelsior was part of the Item Archives, which indeed does make him a worthwhile expense.

Tags
bring back nee, nee rocks!!