Castle Age Forums  

Go Back   Castle Age Forums > Castle Age > General Discussion

Old 04-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Castle Age Scribe

Smile Power Crystals

What are these new power crystals all about? I seen they will power up our generals, but how? I haven't seen how you get them.

Last edited by gcaudill2004; 04-06-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: adding tags
Old 04-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Castle Age Sage

When you go to the generals tab, pull up one of your generals and click the ? mark. It looks like you can only obtain these power crystals from Guild Conquest, which is completely LAME imo because not all of us bother with Guilds. I may be speaking for myself I just don't have the time to be involved with a Guild so I never signed up. I play for different reasons. I'm sure everyone else is Guilded up and not a problem, but I think if you are using your generals for non Guild stuff, like quests, monsters, whatever, then why make their power item only accessible this way? Okay /endrant unless I'm completely missing something then please, flame away
Old 04-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Castle Age Sage

Hahahah and the cursed land of Myst is involved... a lot of people that are "guilded" will skip on that one as well...

Dunno what the devs are smoking lately...
Old 04-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabal4u View Post
Hahahah and the cursed land of Myst is involved... a lot of people that are "guilded" will skip on that one as well...

Dunno what the devs are smoking lately...
I don't have a problem with very powerful stuff being hard to get. It makes sense that way and gives every player a unique feel to them. If everyone was walking around with the same best set of gear, it would be very boring.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Satanael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
I don't have a problem with very powerful stuff being hard to get. It makes sense that way and gives every player a unique feel to them. If everyone was walking around with the same best set of gear, it would be very boring.
Its not that its so hard to get provided you are in a guild full of CC'ing Slayers, & if you aren't in a guild of spenders, well you miss out which in turn sucks because basically the wedge between the haves & the have nots grows even larger. I myself spend, however the majority of my guild does not, so where does that leave me & them? Do I just up & leave them & join some already cashed up guild to get some Crystals? <--- not likely that really is just BS & inconsiderate to them, basically a sell out.

The Devs are basically saying F the small guilds we all want the number of guilds reduced & if you want anything decent you must join a guild of CCers!

Now if it where fairer they would devise a way that non spenders can acquire Crystals & be able to unlock all achievements regardless of the players having to spend copious amounts of money to do so.

This is just another money making exercise nothing more, no hard work is needed but a fat wallet!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanael View Post
well you miss out which in turn sucks because basically the wedge between the haves & the have nots grows even larger
How large is it? Evalice get to 40% conversion? If you don't spend at all, you won't have Evalice anyway so it won't bother...
Old 04-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Supreme Chancellor

Hero Crystals have the possibility of being earned elsewhere in the game in the future.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Someone could have told me this before I joined a guild again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass View Post
1. We haven't been updating PVP much and have been going out of our way to drive traffic away from PVP toward other features for about 4 years.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Castle Age Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
Hero Crystals have the possibility of being earned elsewhere in the game in the future.
I think we have heard the term " in the future" way to many times
Old 04-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Satanael

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinegun View Post
How large is it? Evalice get to 40% conversion? If you don't spend at all, you won't have Evalice anyway so it won't bother...

That is just my top generals, I own Evalice also, its safe to say I spend. The point being is unless your guild is full of lots of spenders then you miss out, my guild is not full of spenders except 3 of us, myself being 1 of those 3.

Tags
abilities, crystal, general, hero, power