Thread: How to relink Facebook account

Default How to relink Facebook account

Years ago, my Facebook account was frozen and eventually deleted, so I play exclusively using web3. I have recently signed back up for Facebook using the same email I'm using for web3. Not positive if this was the original email on Facebook. Castleage on new Facebook and web3 are not linked. The new Facebook started a new game instead of opening current progress. Is there any way to link my web3 game back to a Facebook account? The only reason I want to do this is to purchase favor points. I do not have iOS. Thanks.

Keep: link deleted
    Last edited by grips; 12-03-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries

To be honest, there is absolutely no way for you to now prove that you are the original owner of the account. So I doubt that you can get any help.

Secondly, Facebook transfers are glitchy, so Devs have done it only on rare occasions, and only with plenty of evidence of the ownership of the account. And I haven't heard of anyone successfully getting their account transferred to a new Facebook account in several years. I'm not even sure that our current Devs & CS team would even know how.
    ~VoV~

Thanks. I thought that may be the case. I just hope they come up with a way to buy favor points through web3 soon.

Blog Entries

I'm sure they're working on it. I have no idea how many processing companies are even out there.
    ~VoV~