Thread: WEB3 Password Changes

1. Default WEB3 Password Changes

Hello - Is there a way I can change the Password for Web3 Accounts without having to go through Facebook?

Blog Entries

For security purposes, nope.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

To change your password on web3, just login to your web3 account, go to the Home drop-down menu, and choose Crusaders. You should be able to pick a new password there.

If you don't have a Crusaders item in your Home drop-down menu, then your level is too low, and you have to level up first before you can change your password. I don't remember exactly what level people said you have to be to unlock Crusaders, but many features unlock around level 100, so try that.

If you can't get into your web3 account in the first place, then that's a different issue.

Also, if you're trying to steal or buy someone's web3 account, then be aware that the Facebook account will always be able to override the web3 password.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    If you don't have a Crusaders item in your Home drop-down menu, then your level is too low, and you have to level up first before you can change your password. I don't remember exactly what level people said you have to be to unlock Crusaders, but many features unlock around level 100, so try that.
    Level 3 should be enough to create a Crusaders account through FB, so I assume you can then also access the Crusaders page from web3.

For OP, link is here btw: https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/crusaders.php

I just checked and I am indeed offered to change my password directly from this page.