Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No more Super Rewards?

The weird thing is they didn't postpone Arena until a new payment system is available. Maybe it 's not expected that soon

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Wish there was an Android app, or some sort of Google Pay option.
    Agreed. If it's for IOS, should be on Android too.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    What happened is that Superrewards canceled their payment service, and didn't give advance notice to their customers such as CA.

Devs have been looking into new payment options and we should have something new soon*

The payment option is quite important I imagine, so while they've probably rushed to find suitable options, they couldn't rush it too much
    yes i know i put up the link and showed all that SR and Perk.com were no longer. the ones i really do feel for is not us players but for the Devs that got super short notice and thus loss of revenue and hearing players complain about it. this is totally out of everyones hands. i wish i could just put 20 bucks in the mail and get the promo but by the time it would reach them the promo would be over. hey idea why not just use Gofundme and donate to the promo and in the comments just post your army code and somehow the devs activate the promo. maybe an idea for GB.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    yes i know i put up the link and showed all that SR and Perk.com were no longer. the ones i really do feel for is not us players but for the Devs that got super short notice and thus loss of revenue and hearing players complain about it. this is totally out of everyones hands. i wish i could just put 20 bucks in the mail and get the promo but by the time it would reach them the promo would be over. hey idea why not just use Gofundme and donate to the promo and in the comments just post your army code and somehow the devs activate the promo. maybe an idea for GB.
    Gaea isn't some small time group of devs. It's a Chinese mobile gaming conglomerate. If they miss out on some revenue, honestly it doesn't matter. Ultimately what decreased revenue would do is tilt the cost/benefit of keeping this game alive closer to shutting it down. That's about it.

5. Default

I didn't even know we could do purchases on web3/4, I never saw a way to do it that wasn't FB and IOS

This is frustrating. I missed out on Hera's Treasure, and it looks like I'll miss out on the winter snow promo too.