Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No more Super Rewards?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Hera's treasure runs from today to December 9th. There is nor Arena neither other event running, you can't really complain of losing vantage, at least until December 9th.
    You don't know us well, do you? We can complain about ANYTHING!!

But event or not, it's a free 150FPs with purchase of 300FPs missed out on. Not to mention the ability to buy an FPs at all for some people.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 12-03-2019 at 11:38 PM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    But event or not, it's a free 150FPs with purchase of 300FPs missed out on. Not to mention the ability to buy an FPs at all for some people.
    100%
    I'm sure if your good self hadn't started this thread someone else would have done? I'm guessing this will get fixed sooner than later, but why isn't this news?
    GB's last post was about the MK promo. Payments stopped on the 1st, it's now the 4th. I come here to find out whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Selecta View Post
    100%
    I'm sure if your good self hadn't started this thread someone else would have done? I'm guessing this will get fixed sooner than later, but why isn't this news?
    GB's last post was about the MK promo. Payments stopped on the 1st, it's now the 4th. I come here to find out whats going on.
    The news was posted on Castle Age Facebook, Discord, and Castle Age News Headline.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    The news was posted on Castle Age Facebook, Discord, and Castle Age News Headline.
    Probably an oversight not to post here too, I will remind Ghost, but he probably won't be online for some hours yet (timezone differences etc)

5. Default

Sorry about the late post guys.

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    I don't use fb often, Discord never, and have just seen it in Castle Age News Headline. As I said I come here for info. I'll shut up now. All good.

^^No problems. The forum is an official place and announcements need to be here also.

That said, Ghost seems to be a good person and sometimes life is not perfect. Accidents happen.

I said years ago that we should have skinned the webpages for both a desktop and for a mobile page view. Then we could have cheaply made a ios and android front end. That would have directly lead to a app for ios, andriod, and amazon fire stores. Well, that's water under the bridge.

I wonder how the devs will replace super rewards and with what?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Blog Entries

Edited the OP to add the message on SR's page.

So everyone please give Gaea a chance to find a new payments processing middleman, as it seems SR gave them very little notice that they were shutting down.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    Sorry about the late post guys.
    I don't know if it has any relation to the other issue, but I didn't want to start another thread.

FB purchase attempt received the following message:

"There Was a Problem Processing Your Payment: Sorry, but we're having trouble processing your payment. You have not been charged for this transaction. Please try again."

But, I did get charged and I did receive the FPs.

This strikes me as extremely problematic for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Da Wimsta; 12-04-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Oh great. The last thing we need now is for FB to go down on us.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...