Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Super Rewards?

It doesn't take long to "get out of the habit" of dropping for the regular 30FP top ups, in fact I've kinda realised that actually the game isn't worth spending on - thank you Gaea for the small but appreciated boost to my personal fiances

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Selecta View Post
    They have shot themselves in the foot.
    "Due to Super Rewards' business changes"

For all we know it may be Super Rewards who shot them in the foot (or wherever ).

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    "Due to Super Rewards' business changes"

For all we know it may be Super Rewards who shot them in the foot (or wherever ).

You'd think that they'd have known ahead of time and could have planned accordingly.

We don't know how sucky superrewards were though, maybe they only got a few days notice.

i think this may help us understand what happened hope this helps

https://pub.superrewards.com/login

Due to changes in company direction Super Rewards will be shutting down on December 1, 2019. We will continue to process payments due until all balances are current. All tags and SDK's will need to be paused on or before this date as there will be no revenue generated after December 1st. Thanks again for all your support these past several years. If you have any questions please reach out to sraffiliates@rhythmone.com.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

and after further investigation it looks like SuperRewards parent company Perk.com is also out of business

perk.com

2 days without a payment system and looks like Hell opened its gates. Patience seems scarce here
    Give them time, guys, if there is something set on stone is devs need for cash, as this is the way they get paid. A minimum of trust is due.
    Last edited by Barathor; 12-03-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    2 days without a payment system and looks like Hell opened its gates. Patience seems scarce here
    Give them time, guys, if there is something set on stone is devs need for cash, as this is the way they get paid. A minimum of trust is due.
    i am fine without payment system. and good time for it to being that its the holidays and all.

8. Default

And now we lose out on good favor point bundles like Heras treasure? That lets others on IOS gain an advantage once again while we are forced to sit and wait. How do we catch back up? Just fabulous. Maybe this is a great time to stop playing because support never gives you back what you lost anyways. They just say they have no record of you ever having had the items or ranks. Even if you can prove it or build a strong credible case with some effort.
    S༨བYཇ☈S

Quote Originally Posted by MudRaker227 View Post
    And now we lose out on good favor point bundles like Heras treasure? That lets others on IOS gain an advantage once again while we are forced to sit and wait. How do we catch back up? Just fabulous. Maybe this is a great time to stop playing because support never gives you back what you lost anyways. They just say they have no record of you ever having had the items or ranks. Even if you can prove it or build a strong credible case with some effort.
    Hera's treasure runs from today to December 9th. There is nor Arena neither other event running, you can't really complain of losing vantage, at least until December 9th.
    Last edited by Barathor; 12-03-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MudRaker227 View Post
    This has to be a joke.