Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Super Rewards?

Blog Entries

Default No more Super Rewards?

I'm really surprised that this hasn't been mentioned here, but we got an announcement last night from Brocolli on Discord:

"@everyone

Due to Super Rewards' business changes, payment options through web3/4 will be unavailable starting on 00:00 Dec.1st PST. Dev team will make the optimizations of Payment ASAP. Please link your account to your email and make your payments on an iOS device during these days. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. The team is working hard to resolve this issue."

SuperRewards is going out of business. A message on their website:
    "Due to changes in company direction Super Rewards will be shutting down on December 1, 2019. We will continue to process payments due until all balances are current. All tags and SDK's will need to be paused on or before this date as there will be no revenue generated after December 1st. Thanks again for all your support these past several years. If you have any questions please reach out to sraffiliates@rhythmone.com."
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 12-04-2019 at 07:37 PM.
    ~VoV~

"will be unavailable starting on 00:00 Dec.1st PST."
    This statement seems permanent. That'd be bad!

"during these days."
    Whereas, this statement gives hope that it's a short momentary thing. Hoping this is the case, as this is the sole way I spend on this game.

Blog Entries

Right, I play on Android, so web3 purchase options are crucial for any spending on the game.

I'm wondering how much this is going to impact Arena.
    ~VoV~

payment option now gone from web3/4 oracle page and FB not allowing payments to the CA app - oh well guess I'll join the F2P ranks now then

Blog Entries

Wish there was an Android app, or some sort of Google Pay option.
    ~VoV~

I expect a replacement for Super Reward, not just a cancellation; given that holidays in general and Arena in particular usually bring a rush of payments, a new system soon (meaning soon) might not be a fantasy.

that was the only way i made purchases. i do not think that they will be having Arena or another event until they have something to replace Super Rewards. i think this was totally unexpected. i have not made a purchase since june but i do plan to again some time in the future. i do not have an Ipod or apple product. i still want to thank the devs for keeping the game alive all this time, please keep it going!!!!
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

Super Rewards was far from good in payments, not to talk about the multiple scams offered, were you would do the required thing (play a game, reach x level, answer x polls...) and never get the promised FPs. I expect something better.

Blog Entries

Yeah, the Super Rewards Offer Wall was always pretty horrible. If FPs were rewarded at all, you usually had to fight for them, which could take weeks, even if the offer involved a real purchase of an item/service.
    ~VoV~

They have shot themselves in the foot. I only play using web3/4, I'd use fb to buy promo's. I don't really mind that I can't buy. It's gonna hurt them more than me. How was it allowed to happen and why hasn't it been fixed already