Thread: Need advice for cleric build

Default Need advice for cleric build

Hi, my guildmate asked me to ask on forum about her build suggestion: She has 4 star Ravendor, she's cleric, has 309 attack and 814 defense. She likes to use divine favor and wants to be attacker cleric with passive healing for tower. She asked what generals should she get. I told her that if she has good defense and bad attack and especially Ravendor, she should be a healer cleric, but she doesn't want to be healer and said she will work to increase attack. Then I told her that she should get Dawn and I don't know what else... She wants opinion of other people. What generals you can suggest for her build?
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-29-2019 at 06:13 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Consider that you mostly attack with Dawn, so can do something like:

Dawn, Guinevere, Deinaira(+damage) or
    Dawn, Aki\Sanna (+passive heal), Guinevere or
    Guinevere, Bogo(+divine favor), Dawn

Basically replace either one or two +passive heal heroes with something else that can help you when attacking.

Other than that, get Divine Favor, but also the heal abilities, as they might come in handy too. I find as a cleric that I like having multiple ways to help my guild.

Don't really need to build attack, as with a few hits of Divine Favor, the extra def will probably help more, than if you had everything in attack and nothing in defense.

In any case, with 300 attack, and 800 defense, she has a long way ahead of her of growth. Will need to play smart and get as good gear as possible, to raise pierce, resist and item archives. There's probably an optimal path, that involves getting rares from some of the strongest monsters around(when you're beginning), but I'm not familiar enough with that.

If she has 300 attack, 800 defense and 10k combined extra stats from archives, then ignore the above lines, she could probably beat me in a duel if that's the case.
    Last edited by zserg; 11-29-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Consider that you mostly attack with Dawn, so can do something like:

Dawn, Guinevere, Deinaira(+damage) or
    Dawn, Aki\Sanna (+passive heal), Guinevere or
    Guinevere, Bogo(+divine favor), Dawn

Basically replace either one or two +passive heal heroes with something else that can help you when attacking.

Other than that, get Divine Favor, but also the heal abilities, as they might come in handy too. I find as a cleric that I like having multiple ways to help my guild.

Don't really need to build attack, as with a few hits of Divine Favor, the extra def will probably help more, than if you had everything in attack and nothing in defense.

In any case, with 300 attack, and 800 defense, she has a long way ahead of her of growth. Will need to play smart and get as good gear as possible, to raise pierce, resist and item archives. There's probably an optimal path, that involves getting rares from some of the strongest monsters around(when you're beginning), but I'm not familiar enough with that.

If she has 300 attack, 800 defense and 10k combined extra stats from archives, then ignore the above lines, she could probably beat me in a duel if that's the case.
    No, she doesn't have that big amount of item archives, her account is still small - 335 level. Thank you for the advice. I will show her your response