Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am being hit daily. Why? What to do?

You dont have enough health for me to reply to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    Okay I'm fairly new to the game. I'm below level 300 and it is my understanding that won't show up on the big list (where everyone can hit me regardless of level) until I get to 300.

So here is my problem. For MONTHS now I've been getting hit by a level 1500+ guy who is just ticked off at someone else in my guild. I've been ignoring him but now I'm losing Festival points. It takes FOREVER to gain rank in that. He is clearly cheating. Can I report him? Will anything even happen if I do?

I asked him nicely months ago to stop. He told me to take it up with the guild member he's pissed at and kept right on hitting me. What do I do?
    Ignore or build to get stronger. Bookmarks are not cheating.
    Last edited by biscuit; 12-02-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Another thing- why do you knuckle heads always assume its a “he”?

Gurls are some of the most rabid, mean, punishing players in CA.

Any player named MEanie Raptor, i would automatically assume is a she. ��

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    Ignore or build to get stronger. Bookmarks are not cheating.
    Bookmarks in Fest duels are at least grey area , if not cheating. Worth a report to support maybe.

Bookmarks in regular duels are okay.

5. Default

If you've got the health, I've got the stams

6. Default

@biscuit: You can't bookmark in Festival without going around the system so it IS cheating as it doesn't use your keep link. And I've certainly never hit him to give him a revenge button.

I don't mind getting hit or even chained into oblivion. I've played plenty of PvP games to understand the concept. And 'build stronger' comments are rubbish when you're newish to a game and have a guy of that level hitting you daily since late March of this year.

zserg: thanks, I guess I'll try but something tells me this is one of those things the developers have seen about a million times. And if he's a spender then probably even less likely to get something done.

7. Default

Well crap, I clicked the support button in game and it just leads me to a FAQ page. How do I email the designers in web3?

Blog Entries

It's a pain in the ass to just ask a question or send a report to Customer Service. But, the best way is to click Support at the top of the screen on web3, then click a random topic, until you come to a page that asks if this answered your question. To that, you click No I need more help.

It probably wouldn't help to give you a direct link to that specific page, because I'm certain CS would need info based on your account. Which they're going to ask you for anyway, but still.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    @biscuit: You can't bookmark in Festival without going around the system so it IS cheating as it doesn't use your keep link. And I've certainly never hit him to give him a revenge button.

I don't mind getting hit or even chained into oblivion. I've played plenty of PvP games to understand the concept. And 'build stronger' comments are rubbish when you're newish to a game and have a guy of that level hitting you daily since late March of this year.

zserg: thanks, I guess I'll try but something tells me this is one of those things the developers have seen about a million times. And if he's a spender then probably even less likely to get something done.
    The odds that someone is direct linking you to get Festival Points are so incredibly slim that I'd just advise you not worry about it.

The odds that the developers would do anything about any kind of direct linking are zero... you're literally wasting your time.

As to the OP, thanks for the 2 kills you have added to my collection.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Blog Entries

Well, no. The odds are fairly high that Chicken Dinner is being direct linked in FestiDuel. But yeah, the Devs won't do anything, cuz it's impossible to prove, plus they kinda suck at doing anything like that.

This thread belongs in the last decade. There would be actual hatemail and a lot more chaining. The banter would be more clever.
    ~VoV~