Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am being hit daily. Why? What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    I am being hit by a guy 5 times my lv -hbeen hitting me for days with over 100 hits each time -name is Meanie Raptor. my guys no where near strong enough to win against him and even usiing tk doesn't help cause he is using a gen with att over 2k . think he is scripting but I don't know for sure . I don't know how to get him off my back .
    Well my advice is to get edea to level 39, and those health general to such a level that who ever zeros you will have to use up 1k+ stamina.
    Personally a 2k health will be ideal, imagine someone has to refill after doing a number on you.
    My advice is to get Oberon and Edea in general alliance. Even if your Oberon 1 star is level 54, and edea is level 39, it would be sufficient for them to cry each time they try to kill you. Trust me, it is more fun knowing that they wasted almost 500 stamina trying to kill you.
    And you can sit back and watch gleefully everytime you get killed, knowing that these guys lost much more in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Well my advice is to get edea to level 39, and those health general to such a level that who ever zeros you will have to use up 1k+ stamina
    Level 21 will be enough (-8 to damage), as you will always take at least 1 damage and average damage received when losing is already way below 8.

Side note:
    - If you are close enough to a safe point (first rank of each tier), go for it and then quit until May or so.
    - If you are far a safe point, quit right now.
    - Focus on easy monsters and easy Item Archives bonuses. That is what you should be doing* in first place no matter if you plan to do pvp or hunt monsters later.
    - And, above all, forget your log and your enemy's level (a power leveler could very well have started at the same time you did and be 2-3 times your level, so no real mark of power, just playstyle)

*: in terms of investment - profit.
    Last edited by Barathor; 12-03-2019 at 03:02 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Level 21 will be enough (-8 to damage), as you will always take at least 1 damage and average damage received when losing is already way below 8.

Side note:
    - If you are close enough to a safe point (first rank of each tier), go for it and then quit until May or so.
    - If you are far a safe point, quit right now.
    - Focus on easy monsters and easy Item Archives bonuses. That is what you should be doing* in first place no matter if you plan to do pvp or hunt monsters later.
    - And, above all, forget your log and your enemy's level (a power leveler could very well have started at the same time you did and be 2-3 times your level, so no real mark of power, just playstyle)

*: in terms of investment - profit.
    Isn't dmg received 6-12? (so average 9)

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Isn't dmg received 6-12? (so average 9)
    True, my fault. Let's take her a bit higher.

Edit: I had 4-10 damage range in my mind.
    Last edited by Barathor; 12-03-2019 at 07:51 PM.

You all assume that zero is the goal. Perhaps the goal is merely chaining 11+ times, and a zero is just icing on cake, as it were?

I have edea level 54, and no one can touch me, weather I win or lose, there is zero health lost. Means he / she can spend their bank dry and never kill me.

1 thought for a reason, is battle win count, trying for a high level maybe.

General Type: Balanced
    -15 Damage, +3272 Monster Attack, +71 Physical Resistance
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 12-03-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    In the Black Forest lives the Eagle King, who watches over the woodsmen. Protecting them from the Giant Worm... Operation “Slingshot” now in effect...

Blog Entries

Great idea! Use Edea, stay alive forever! And bleed Festi Points.

That'll show them!

Nope. The best way to end the possibility of being chained is to sneak in an Army Request to your attacker. If anybody ever looks at that anymore. And I have no idea how to get somebody's army code. But good luck to you.
    ~VoV~

8. Default

Festi duel! Now why the heck didn’t I think of that? ��

Hi just a question if someone hits you 100000 times, will it register as 99 times still?
    I remember a few years ago some guy was hitting me daily and my hp was zeroed every few mins after i healed.
    However the homepage only show 99 times, is it still the same today?

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Hi just a question if someone hits you 100000 times, will it register as 99 times still?
    I remember a few years ago some guy was hitting me daily and my hp was zeroed every few mins after i healed.
    However the homepage only show 99 times, is it still the same today?
    Yes, however homepage can shows only 100 times.