Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am being hit daily. Why? What to do?

1. Post I am being hit daily. Why? What to do?

I am being hit by a guy 5 times my lv -hbeen hitting me for days with over 100 hits each time -name is Meanie Raptor. my guys no where near strong enough to win against him and even usiing tk doesn't help cause he is using a gen with att over 2k . think he is scripting but I don't know for sure . I don't know how to get him off my back .

He will get bored eventually and stop

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I'd ignore him, or put Edea up and heal until he gets bored of hitting, or until I get bored of healing up

I think you just have to deal with it until, like the others above me indicate, he stops.

i will take a wild shot her: you are low health build? he/she might be working campaign task. of duel/invade kills.
    like others say put up Edea or start buffing up defence :-)

If u're low health build, start adding to health and/or health rune. He'll stop.
    He's probably doing it for campaign duel/invade like Hansa said.
    Lots of ppl do it on low health toons for faster accomplishment.
    Or u failed to heal your dmg on a public monster and he's sort of punishing u.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

it used to happen to me. i just leveled up my Edea for that purpose. instead of losing health now if i get chained i lose nothing they just lose stamina. now i realize that i just let people chain me. i have tons of gold to heal. they can waste the stamina all they want.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    I am being hit by a guy 5 times my lv -hbeen hitting me for days with over 100 hits each time -name is Meanie Raptor. my guys no where near strong enough to win against him and even usiing tk doesn't help cause he is using a gen with att over 2k . think he is scripting but I don't know for sure . I don't know how to get him off my back .
    By chance I happened to see "Evil Game" bounce on my keep (failed to poison me) and clicked on him; there I read your complains in his wall. Small world, ain't it?
    His level was 7xx and yours 10xx. I saw your paragraph about bringing your friends in, to return the attacks.

That will never work. ever.

In the first place, the game encourages players to attack other players, specially Chaos Campaign, as you have been told.
    Second, being attacked can be boring but it doesn't really have a negative impact in-game (aside from forcing you to heal). You even have safe ranks in every tier.
    Third, if you mind pvp, get stronger and/or equip Edea (already suggested too) and/or make sure you leave the game the closest possible to 0 health.
    Finally, you might not have been attacked 100 times daily, as the log (if not clean) adds previous attacks to current ones (20 attacks on Monday, other 20 on Tuesday and it will list 40 attacks).

I would discard any scripting.

So, summarizing, forget it and move on with your daily play.

Edit: again, taking other people's words, chaining is a waste of stamina unless you are doing tasks. And in that case, it makes sense to stick to one known weak target.
    Last edited by Barathor; 11-30-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    I'm going to chain you now.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

10. Default

Okay I'm fairly new to the game. I'm below level 300 and it is my understanding that won't show up on the big list (where everyone can hit me regardless of level) until I get to 300.

So here is my problem. For MONTHS now I've been getting hit by a level 1500+ guy who is just ticked off at someone else in my guild. I've been ignoring him but now I'm losing Festival points. It takes FOREVER to gain rank in that. He is clearly cheating. Can I report him? Will anything even happen if I do?

I asked him nicely months ago to stop. He told me to take it up with the guild member he's pissed at and kept right on hitting me. What do I do?