Thread: Changing classes because of campaigns

Default Changing classes because of campaigns

I have a guildmate who constantly changes her classes of her accounts because of campaigns, risking our winnings in battles. It really aggravates me sometimes. I'm trying to explain her that it doesn't worth to do that, that battles are far more important than those campaigns and if she wants them so much, she can do other tasks, but don't touch her classes. She has some amazing accounts with specific goals, like cleric, damaging warrior and etc... Today we almost lost in 10vs10, because her warrior was rogue and she doesn't even have rogue generals or anything for that account, he was basically useless in battle. We barely won... I don't know how else to explain her the importance of battles over those stupid campaigns....

Do you also guys have this problem in guilds?
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-29-2019 at 09:07 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I find campaigns to be more important than individual battles, so can't help you there.

Chaos Campaigns are IMO much more important than a few battles. Also if she's doing Hard Campaigns it's still "only" 200 actions which can be done in a few days if she battles a lot, so it definitely won't be for most battles.

Although maybe you can tell her she can do the tasks in Conquest (LoM, LoE) instead of GBs. Heal when defending lands, and Whirlwind and Poly when attacking. Although Poly doesn't grant Conqueror points so that may be an issue for her.
    Evade on the other hand takes much more time I think, personally I don't bother with it unless Colosseum is on.

Edit:
    Just adding a bit about Campaigns' importance: Chaos gems can potentially multiply your PvP strength by several times, among other things.
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-29-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Chaos Campaigns are IMO much more important than a few battles. Also if she's doing Hard Campaigns it's still "only" 200 actions which can be done in a few days if she battles a lot, so it definitely won't be for most battles.

Although maybe you can tell her she can do the tasks in Conquest (LoM, LoE) instead of GBs. Heal when defending lands, and Whirlwind and Poly when attacking. Although Poly doesn't grant Conqueror points so that may be an issue for her.
    Evade on the other hand takes much more time I think, personally I don't bother with it unless Colosseum is on.

Edit:
    Just adding a bit about Campaigns' importance: Chaos gems can potentially multiply your PvP strength by several times, among other things.
    You have good points, will tell her, thank you.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I think I might decide to change my guild if they started micro-managing my class.

Blog Entries

I don't dictate people's classes, cuz we always need more of everything. But I do miss having everyone playing at the best of their ability, instead of chasing campaign tasks.

Personally, I refuse to play anything but Warrior. I've invested far too much to change classes willynilly.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I don't dictate people's classes, cuz we always need more of everything. But I do miss having everyone playing at the best of their ability, instead of chasing campaign tasks.

Personally, I refuse to play anything but Warrior. I've invested far too much to change classes willynilly.
    Yeah, I told my guildmate that she should play as she want, however I still stand on my ground that I prefer seeing people play with their classes that that they have invested time and everything instead of campaign tasks. I also refuse to change my class to something else where I haven't appropriate generals, hero powers and etc, just to complete campaign tasks. All I do is, activating hard campaigns and then not paying attention to them, just playing naturally, some tasks complete themselves like obtaining iron and etc... Yeah sure, this way I will earn campaign points slowly, but I will still get them eventually.

Blog Entries

Different people have different playing styles.

Each squad should decide what it wants out of battles and then play however they agree they want the squad to be. People with incompatible playing styles should find a squad that's more compatible with how they want to play.

For example, in some guilds, only the top squad battles seriously, and the other squads work on campaigns and such. Sometimes people move out of the top squad if they want to work on campaigns and move back in when they want to battle seriously again.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE