Thread: Minimal Effort Guild

1. Default Minimal Effort Guild

Any suggestions for keeping an extremely lazy guild's level from slipping, exerting the minimal effort?

My style of Castle Age play is to get the most return for the least investment.

Get some officers that do the work for you?

set your mini guild to reach level 5. once you are there you can declare earth wars on your main guild. keep doing it every time your main guild goes into defense. you will get points on your main guild because your mini guild will lose, and your level 5 guild can't lose any points if it remains at level 5.

Blog Entries

that requires the effort of having minis and a second guild. seems like too much work to me.
    ~VoV~

5. Default

I'll consider it.

I'm not sure what all the things are that can bump a guild back up once it's slipped backward. Achievements can only be done once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I'll consider it.

I'm not sure what all the things are that can bump a guild back up once it's slipped backward. Achievements can only be done once.
    level 5 is the lowest level and you can't ever go back to level 4, you stay at 0 xp even when you lose. essentially my method is free xp for all guilds involved.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    level 5 is the lowest level and you can't ever go back to level 4, you stay at 0 xp even when you lose. essentially my method is free xp for all guilds involved.
    Thanks for the tip.
    It appears part of the problem is that LoE has been broken lately.