Thread: Meekah and confidence

Default Meekah and confidence

Does Meekah need to be first general in alliance in order to do more damage? My guildmate tells me that I need to equip him as first general to do bigger damages. He also says that he's losing confidence if he puts meekah as a second general. Is it true? I'll quote what he says:

xxx (2m):: xxx 's hero power: deals an extra 30 damage see my damage has gone to 30 from 368 extra because i lost confidance
    xxx (1m): my max at the end of battle or max confi is 670 extra damage
    yyy (36s): why did you lose confidence?
    xxx (Now): because i hit with different alliance with meekah as second gen
    yyy (Now): I don't understand why you should be losing confidence if he's in alliance
    yyy (Now): why I'm not losing confidence? I always have it as second general
    yyy (Now): just use same generals in your current alliance, just switch your first and second generals. Don't put some new generals.
    yyy (Now): then test it
    xxx (Now): if i had meeka as second alliance my max confidance would be 160 as first gen it goes way above that
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-27-2019 at 11:21 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Should work in any place. I keep her as second in defensive alliance to not lose all the confidence stacks when hit. (on the few occasions I've played warrior...)

Meekah does not necessary to be master in alliance. Your guildmate lose all the confidence stacks from switch different alliance without Meekah on loadout when being hit by opponent.
    Last edited by biscuit; 11-27-2019 at 11:57 AM.

and also worth mentioning that defensive actions on a warrior (heal, dispel, shield etc) count as defeats and will reduce confidence (unless this has changed, I'm not that up to date on warrior tactics)

Blog Entries

Somebody has the dumbs.

1) Where it says "xxx 's hero power: deals an extra 30 damage", that is from a general that boosts damage and damage rune (Jera, Deimos, Gabrielle, or Dienara). This has absolutely nothing to do with Confidence or Meekah and should always be the same anytime the Damage boosting general is used in an alliance.

2) Though it is inappropriate to assume someone's gender, the armored boobs suggest that Meekah presents as a female.

Confidence damage shows up on a separate line entirely. While Confidence is in play, Meekah must be part of the alliance used, even defensively. Switching to a hunting alliance to hit monsters during battles can remove all Confidence if you are hit directly, or if you are splashed by a Mage or Cleric.

Meekah's ability is the same and active at any position in an alliance.

It's also possible that your friend's other loadout is missing their Damage Rune entirely.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 11-27-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Somebody has the dumbs.

1) Where it says "xxx 's hero power: deals an extra 30 damage", that is from a general that boosts damage and damage rune (Jera, Deimos, Gabrielle, or Dienara). This has absolutely nothing to do with Confidence or Meekah and should always be the same anytime the Damage boosting general is used in an alliance.

2) Though it is inappropriate to assume someone's gender, the armored boobs suggest that Meekah presents as a female.

Confidence damage shows up on a separate line entirely. While Confidence is in play, Meekah must be part of the alliance used, even defensively. Switching to a hunting alliance to hit monsters during battles can remove all Confidence if you are hit directly, or if you are splashed by a Mage or Cleric.

Meekah's ability is the same and active at any position in an alliance.

It's also possible that your friend's other loadout is missing their Damage Rune entirely.
    So, I was right, it doesn't matter if Meekah is leading general or no, only thing that matters he must be in alliance and that's it, right?

Blog Entries

Yes. Meekah's ability works the same at any place in the alliance.
    ~VoV~