Thread: Can't log in on iOS

Default Can't log in on iOS

I'm no longer able to log in on iOS for some strange reason. The message I get back is Error: Login Failed! I use the same user name and password on web3 on my computer and it works just fine but the phone app is broken. This just started yesterday. Anyone else?

I can log in, but starting yesterday I’ve been experiencing intermittent issues accessing thing’s in iOS. Like right now - I can’t get into battle. I’ve swiped up to clear the App from memory. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it. Still just get a black screen. Had that happen yesterday too.
    💀𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗 - D52FD2

3. Default

I can’t log into Facebook via iOS. It says Facebook session expired. No one seems to have a legitimate answer on how to fix it and support doesn’t email me back. So I’m posting here. I refuse to lose a well invested iOS account so I’m not uninstalling and reinstalling castle age. What can I do to maybe fix the issue. Web3 won’t let me log into my Facebook account either saying Invalid LogIn credentials

4. Default

Are these issues still occurring for you all?

It continued today so I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It's working now