Thread: Land of Earth battles

1. Default Land of Earth battles

Are there even real battles in Land of Earth anymore? Or is it all just players' guild of minis matching against themselves over and over and over again?

Our guild actually battle for lands, we don't have a mini guild or feeder lands - but I think we're in the minority and it's mainly friendly fire fix-ups

Blog Entries

There's no incentive for real LoE battles anymore. Most guilds that care to have already reached Conquest level 24 long ago.

I think it's fair to say that if there were no Blue Crystals dropping 3 days a week, LoE activity would be cut by half. Even Guardian points are losing their value anymore.
    ~VoV~

True enough, so many parts of the game are now "maxed out" it's getting hard to find real challenges - LoE is really only useful for achievements from my perspective

5. Default

GOod points.

I have a question about LOE -- a few times in the past couple of weeks, we've been doing hits to get the crystals, and then we get a note that says "Your guild has not opted in!" and it bounces us out of the battle. It doesn't happen every time. What is causing that?
    Guildies where I have friends and have served (or am serving)
    Stonehelm
    Baby Dolls
    AAAceKillers
    Heroes