Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which boots are better in PVP (guild battles)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditendra View Post
    So, basically, use it like this?

No, you used it correctly the first time.

If you only want to see your strength when you attack someone (Effective Attack), you can just fill the "Best Attack Loadout" table.

And if you want to see your strength when you are attacked by someone (Effective Defense), you can just fill the "Best Defense Loadout" table.

The reason there are two separate tables is because virutally everyone uses different equipment and general alliances to attack and to defend.
    So it can't be just one "Best Loadout" table with the Pierce and Resistance tables below. There needs to be 2.

But if you're using the same alliance/equips to attack and to defend, there could have just been 1 table instead of 2 (but again, no one does that... except you and maybe players I've never heard of!)

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Yep, everything done correctly!

And as you can see, with the Flamebound Boots you have +181 eAtk than with the Phantom Boots
    And that's just with +10 PP and +15 FP!

Just to make things clear, your eAtk (Effective Attack) there (8359) is basically your attacking strength.
    The 5 666 number, your eDef, would be your defensive strength if someone attacked you and you were using this loadout.
    Those are two separate numbers meaning 2 different things. You're not attacking with 8359 attack and 5666 def. Your defense stats are already used to calculate your eAtk of 8359.
    Thank you gogoo
    In the future if I will have question regarding item, I will use that calculator. Thank you everyone for answers
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-19-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditendra View Post
    Thank you gogoo
    In the future if I will have question regarding item, I will use that calculator. Thank you everyone for answers
    You're welcome!

If you still have questions later regarding items that the spreadsheet doesn't necessarily/completely solve, don't hesitate to ask.

The issue with negative numbers being put in parentheses on the spreadsheet should be fixed.
    And I added a small note about the Effective Attack and Effective Defense results.

Also, to give you an idea of the power of Pierce and Resistance @Ditendra, between March 26 and today (so not even 8 months) my Effective Attack has gone from 20.3k to 28.7k, and my Effective Defense from 10.4k to 25k.

My base stats haven't changed (I've only been adding to ene and stam), and my bonus stats, alliance stats and equipment stats all together have gone up probably about 1k atk and 1k def.

So you can see that most of that strength difference comes from Pierce and Resistance (especially for defense).
    I've started getting really great items and adding Gems and Ingots to them, which makes a huge difference. However I've only gotten 1 Offensive Epic Gem, which is why my defensive strength has increased much more than my attacking strength.

And I have several unused Defensive Epic Gems (and Ingots) still, waiting for the right items to forge them, so my defensive strength could increase a lot again very easily - Piercing & Resistance really make an exceptionally huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    The issue with negative numbers being put in parentheses on the spreadsheet should be fixed.
    And I added a small note about the Effective Attack and Effective Defense results.

Also, to give you an idea of the power of Pierce and Resistance @Ditendra, between March 26 and today (so not even 8 months) my Effective Attack has gone from 20.3k to 28.7k, and my Effective Defense from 10.4k to 25k.

My base stats haven't changed (I've only been adding to ene and stam), and my bonus stats, alliance stats and equipment stats all together have gone up probably about 1k atk and 1k def.

So you can see that most of that strength difference comes from Pierce and Resistance (especially for defense).
    I've started getting really great items and adding Gems and Ingots to them, which makes a huge difference. However I've only gotten 1 Offensive Epic Gem, which is why my defensive strength has increased much more than my attacking strength.

And I have several unused Defensive Epic Gems (and Ingots) still, waiting for the right items to forge them, so my defensive strength could increase a lot again very easily - Piercing & Resistance really make an exceptionally huge difference.
    Wow, that's great. Probably, you gathered more Item archives from monsters... That's very big difference.

6. Default

I am an officer but cant change the guild banner. can anyone guide me on the same

Quote Originally Posted by ajaygarhwal View Post
    I am an officer but cant change the guild banner. can anyone guide me on the same
    Ask your guild master, a guild master can change the guild banner.