Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strange chinese account?

Default strange chinese account?

was just looking on the leaderboard and looked in number two's keep (the level 3605,whit a chinese name).
    was wondering how that account got to that level whitout having gained more essence/higher runes?
    and next question why?
    and wenn looking in divine/units/equitment. it is like looking in the keep of a level 100
    Last edited by hansa; 11-15-2019 at 02:17 AM.

This guy?

Don't post other people's keep links on forums.
    Last edited by zserg; 11-15-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Ray View Post
    This guy?

Don't post other people's keep links on forums.
    proberly :-) he has gained 13 levels after my last post

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

He has 350 spartan phalanxes, that's a rare drop now I think, from some monster (a phantom, something else? ), but back in the day, each spartan phalanx required 300 spartans, which mostly dropped from sea serpents.

I am willing to bet this player has an extreme LSI build, which he's mostly used for farming FP. Small monsters are obviously better for this, as they require less stamina to unlock all demi slots, and small monsters don't drop essences, nor do they drop alchemy ingredients for divine items.

As for why, maybe because he/she finds this a fun way to play?

I doubt there's any cheating involved, past things like maybe using non-legal alts to summon monsters, etc, but we can't know either way when it comes to that so I find little point in speculating...
    Last edited by zserg; 11-15-2019 at 10:22 AM.

was not accusing him/her of cheating.
    i was wondering, gear/runes/general everything just fits for a level below 500 :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 11-15-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Blog Entries

It looks like a monster hunter account, and I would say f2p. No major legendary alchemies finished, only enough chest generals to account for free rolls. Not much essence traded in, so probably not a major player in guild battles, which explain the 3 member guild.
    ~VoV~

Serious players know who to expect on the leaderboard, they are going to check out any interloper. There seem to be some legitimate concerns here that would justify further investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    Serious players know who to expect on the leaderboard, they are going to check out any interloper. There seem to be some legitimate concerns here that would justify further investigation.
    I'm pretty sure this 占依古 guy has been on the past Meteorite events leaderboards as well (for instance last event he had 2100 GM at the end).

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    was not accusing him/her of cheating.
    i was wondering, gear/runes/general everything just fits for a level below 500 :-)
    About the same time I started playing CA had a Mafia Wars account, it took a few weeks to get to where I could infinitely loop leveling up, so I did... I just wanted to outlevel everyone I knew, and then they asked for help so I would log in for that occasionally...

It could be something like that, if I knew the rage that could happen many owners down the line, I probably would have made a Meteorite/Treasure Island winning account... but instead I just see the biggest prizes going to accounts that are useless, oh well...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Perhaps that account hit a lot of monsters that don't drop essences? Like farming serpents for fp?