Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which of these is better in PVP?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    There are no specific answers, many things are relevant, such is CA.
    But all things considered, Thanatos is best.
    If u're low on atk, physical pierce wont do much good to you. Pierce enhances your effective atk, its like a multiplier.
    It also depends whether u have your def rune on your armor. Higher the rune, better to stick with that one armor for both atk/def.
    so, Thanatos is best.
    But until u finally get it, u can use Wormhide.
    Thanks, that was very useful answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    There are no specific answers, many things are relevant, such is CA.
    But all things considered, Thanatos is best.
    If u're low on atk, physical pierce wont do much good to you. Pierce enhances your effective atk, its like a multiplier.
    It also depends whether u have your def rune on your armor. Higher the rune, better to stick with that one armor for both atk/def.
    so, Thanatos is best.
    But until u finally get it, u can use Wormhide.
    If we trust the formulas in the wiki:

75 Physical Pierce --> 18.55% bonus,
    25 Earth Pierce --> 2.39% bonus,
    Both together --> 20.94% bonus

Stat difference of 108:
    - Effective attack power <516, Thanatos is better.
    - Effective attack power =516, both are the same.
    - Effective attack power >516, Wormhide is better.
    A crappy effective attack power of 2000, frankly easy to reach at very low levels, even for high LSI players, brings a bonus of 419, which is almost 4 times the bonus provided by Thanatos.

IMHO, even though we are not considering a lot of subtle factors, there is no way that Thanatos is better than Wormhide when attacking.

EDIT: First I took values from resistance, then I remade the calculus, solving the error
    Last edited by Barathor; 11-14-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Regarding "Best pvp equipment" in the wiki, the page is updated and mostly 100% correct.
    Regarding your second question, just try making alliances with those generals being not masters. Read the final abilities of the master and see if they work or not. The are same generals, like Barbarus 3x hits, whose abilities only work as a main, but I think all those damage-enhancing generals work in every place.
    Unfortunately I don't have those generals and can't test them. I asked this question because, soon after event, I will have some free chest rolls and I was thinking about Battlelust chest for chance to get Deimos or Kolrath. I like their abilities and would want to use them, however I'm not sure if their ability will still work if they will be in alliance as a third general. Anyone in this forum, who owns those general, please can you tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditendra View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have those generals and can't test them. I asked this question because, soon after event, I will have some free chest rolls and I was thinking about Battlelust chest for chance to get Deimos or Kolrath. I like their abilities and would want to use them, however I'm not sure if their ability will still work if they will be in alliance as a third general. Anyone in this forum, who owns those general, please can you tell me?
    Jera is better than Deimos, so you may want to roll the Corruption chest instead.

Kolrath ability looks very bad to me, unless you have a huge Attack Rune. And even then, once again Piercing generals are probably a lot better.

Jera or Deimos' ability is the same as Deianira's. It works anywhere in the alliance.

AFAIK almost all abilities work no matter where the general is in the alliance.
    The exceptions I know are: Power Attack generals (Barbarus, Maalvus, Orc King), Banthus Archfiend, and Layla (but for her it's normal and indicated in her description). Maybe there are others, idk.
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-15-2019 at 02:32 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Solara and Hyacinth too I think. Possibly halcyon and co. as well but even less sure than for the first 2...

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Solara and Hyacinth too I think. Possibly halcyon and co. as well but even less sure than for the first 2...
    Just checked for Solara, you're right. So Hyacinth as well probably.

Would be interesting to know for Halcyon (and Xira & Evalice). It's quite a big drawback for them if they have to be Master to work. Especially since their ability doesn't grow past level 4, so leveling them further seems kinda pointless, but then they'd have very low stats so not good candidates to be alliance masters.

Edit:
    Just tested with Xira, she indeed has to be Master for her ability to work. I assume it's the same for Halcyon and Evalice.
    Last edited by gogoo; 12-02-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Jera is better than Deimos, so you may want to roll the Corruption chest instead.

Kolrath ability looks very bad to me, unless you have a huge Attack Rune. And even then, once again Piercing generals are probably a lot better.

Jera or Deimos' ability is the same as Deianira's. It works anywhere in the alliance.

AFAIK almost all abilities work no matter where the general is in the alliance.
    The exceptions I know are: Power Attack generals (Barbarus, Maalvus, Orc King), Banthus Archfiend, and Layla (but for her it's normal and indicated in her description). Maybe there are others, idk.
    I think I'll stick with Deienara and roll that chest which gives most chance for item archives.