Thread: Accidental purchase

Default Accidental purchase

Hi, today I was on CA wiki, wanted to read about potions and saw the link and didn't read what it said, just clicked on that link and took me to the CA website, thanking me for purchasing full stamina potions with my hard earned favor points. I'm so upset. I worked so hard on monsters and everything and was collecting favor points. Please, tell me if it's possible to revert this action. I didn't use those potions yet. Can devs take back them and give me back my favor points?

I wanted to read about potions on Wiki and found that page, but since it was so short article and I saw the link for potions there, I clicked on that not even reading that current article, thought it would take me to their article for potions for more details...
    I'm so upset... It should at least ask me if I was sure to buy them before purchasing, unless devs want us to buy those damn potions accidentally, which would be horrible and anti-user strategy.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-14-2019 at 08:39 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

That particular link cannot be found anywhere in-game, so for it at least it's not the devs intention for you to accidentally click on it and purchase potions.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    That particular link cannot be found anywhere in-game, so for it at least it's not the devs intention for you to accidentally click on it and purchase potions.
    I know, but I meant lack of purchase dialog which and no word from devs to add it, makes us to think that it might be intentional. If there was such warning in game, my purchase today wouldn't happen.

So, there's no chance they will revert that action, even if I didn't want that purchase and still have those full potions?
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-14-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Gaia never reverts unwanted purchases. It is their policy and have been consistent with it, no matter the reason.
    I know, I spent 40 FPs on 3 enhance crystals I didn't wanted nor needed, due to a screen shuffle when loading Mystic Emporium (which is way wrong, specially when there is the known issue of M.E. displaying only 5 purchasables items...)

While I understand your dissapointment, look at the good part of this: you really bought something useful at a discounted price; it is not like buying equipment or something you won't use. Of course you could profit more from an extra copy of a general, but hey, it is Meteorite event and those pots might result handy.

Edit: the Wiki, while a real tool for players, it is independent from Gaea, another reason for them to refuse to revert your action.
    Last edited by Barathor; 11-14-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Gaia never reverts unwanted purchases. It is their policy and have been consistent with it, no matter the reason.
    I know, I spent 40 FPs on 3 enhance crystals I didn't wanted nor needed, due to a screen shuffle when loading Mystic Emporium (which is way wrong, specially when there is the known issue of M.E. displaying only 5 purchasables items...)

While I understand your dissapointment, look at the good part of this: you really bought something useful at a discounted price; it is not like buying equipment or something you won't use. Of course you could profit more from an extra copy of a general, but hey, it is Meteorite event and those pots might result handy.

Edit: the Wiki, while a real tool for players, it is independent from Gaea, another reason for them to refuse to revert your action.
    Gaea should add purchase dialog popup, if they care about their players to prevent accidental purchases.
    You're right Barathor. I shouldn't let this incident ruin my day and I should look for a positive way. It's an event ongoing, so those 3 full stamina potions will be at least useful. Thanks for listening. I just needed to talk out about it. I will be more careful now before clicking any links.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-14-2019 at 06:08 PM.