Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arena request

I prefer to have it on Christmas.

On holidays, you have the option of playing or not.
    On working days, you dont have that option.

2. Default

pls remove def win. too many using minis to hit. this is lame , cheat to win at all cost.

3. Default

My 2 cents or preferences (and duplicative of several others above):
    End Around Dec 23
    No defensive wins
    Minimum 100 -150 (more than 144 gets you through 12 hours ) token stacking - this way you don't lose out as much due to work, family obligations etc...
    Have a multi-tier Medal as reward (from Brawler all the way to Alpha Vanguard)

(Subject to editing as I think of more things!)

6 hours of tokens to get cap instead of 4 would be very much appreciated

5. Default

The old Arena events had a 1 hour regeneration time and proved that you were a worthy player if you could log in nonstop every hour on the hour. Large token regeneration caps are for loungers and part-timers, errr I mean current players lol.
    S༨བYཇ☈S

6. Default

Some comments above are trying to KILL arena Spirit:
    1) It is HARD because it required dedication and effort. Those waking up in the middle of the night deserve a prize for their effort.
    2) It is a PVP event. PVP loadouts deserve to have an advantage.
    3) Arena was on holiday, especially because of point 1, so most of us have free time (no work) to take care of the 1h regen time.
    3) Arena had great prizes. If you donīt plan to give great prizes for Vanguard, AV, EV, donīt do arena please.

So my suggestions:
    1) Keep same regen time. Donīt take away the spirit of arena. It has to require dedication.
    2) Please consider improving the rewards
    3) Keep the health that someone can not get attacked when it is dead.
    4) PVP loadouts need to have an advantage. Def wins were implemented. We can shorten the health in which you can get attacked for example to reduce the impact but remind PVP need to have an advantage.
    5) On holidays! Missing work is not an option, logging for 2 minutes every hour during Christmas and recovering sleep if needed is doable.

It is easy to make suggestions so a monster hunter build can perform better on arena, then is not arena, is something else. It has no merit. If you only want the rewards, ask for a free roll with the prizes, but donīt ruin this unique event for PVP.
    Last edited by namaxe; 11-09-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MudRaker227 View Post
    The old Arena events had a 1 hour regeneration time and proved that you were a worthy player if you could log in nonstop every hour on the hour. Large token regeneration caps are for loungers and part-timers, errr I mean current players lol.
    Arena has turned into a pure P2P event. There is no way to grind it out with a strong build and get close to EV. That said, if the devs were smart they would revert to the short generation time to get more money out of the event
    Chimæra

8. Default

[QUOTE It is a PVP event. [/QUOTE]

Not really. I have kinda a PVP build and it's no real advantage here. Unless you are completely useless there will always be someone you can beat, usually hundreds of levels lower.

It's an event now where the winners are made up of two sources. One being the hardcore spender and the other being those cheating via defensive win scripts/hits from minis.

I don't think we need Arena running over Christmas. End it on the 23rd. So us here in England can chill with family and friends.
    Last edited by Bo_Selecta; 11-09-2019 at 06:27 PM. Reason: spelling

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Selecta View Post
    I don't think we need Arena running over Christmas. End it on the 23rd. So us here in England can chill with family and friends.
    It is better to do it in front of your boss at work and get fired...