Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arena request

Blog Entries

Earlier on Arena, but can we PLEASE make it longer? like 4-6 weeks? A true challenge!!! You guys can make extra cash too! Just think of how much sleep will be lost as each day for 6 weeks! Longer event please please. Thank you.
    House of Honor Gate 2.... please stop swinging at my ankles, im not in the mood to jump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by harkertool13 View Post
    Earlier on Arena, but can we PLEASE make it longer? like 4-6 weeks? A true challenge!!! You guys can make extra cash too! Just think of how much sleep will be lost as each day for 6 weeks! Longer event please please. Thank you.
    Yes, and token refill every hour, plus you lose points while your tokens are full. 24hrs a day, 26 weeks duration. Finish in the top 20% to prevent your account being reverted to 5 years ago.

For a real challenge I'd go 24 hour duration, refill every 10 minutes - smell those servers burn

Holidays mean time with the family for me, so I'd like arena to be before

In my opinion, the arena schedule should remain the same and refill should be the same, however the max tokens should increased max amount or lower regenerated as gogo and VerisonOfViolence pointed out. I've seen players active on hundreds vs hundreds, tens vs tens, and classic during holidays. It doesn't affect to much, however the max tokens should affect to the most. We could've find a time to dump all tokens at once per day.

Christmas Truce. The Christmas Truce of 1914 is one of the most interesting events that occurred during World War I. In the midst of war and fighting, soldiers along the western front stopped fighting in an unofficial cease fire on Christmas.

I rest my case.

Yes please can we try having Arena a week or more earlier. Just like many I travel the days before Christmas and have very little online time during the Christmas period often going fb and online device free.