Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Will there ever be a new monster!??!?!?

  1. #1

    Default Will there ever be a new monster!??!?!?

    I've been done with alchemies since about 2 months after the phantoms were released.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 11-04-2019 at 05:30 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    nope. never.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Den @ ~VoV~
    Posts
    9,304

  4. #4

    Default

    Bring back the Cronus of ice, etc. I need items ��
    In the Black Forest lives the Eagle King, who watches over the woodsmen. Protecting them from the Giant Worm... Operation ďSlingshotĒ now in effect...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    nope. never.
    It has been what 4-5 years? LOL not an unreasonable conclusion actually.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    It has been what 4-5 years? LOL not an unreasonable conclusion actually.
    It's been 3 years, Phantoms are from Oct. 2016.

    Edit:
    I had a feeling we already had this conversation lol:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...74#post3038574
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-05-2019 at 03:29 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    It's been 3 years, Phantoms are from Oct. 2016.

    Edit:
    I had a feeling we already had this conversation lol:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...74#post3038574
    nope it is 4-5 years ago we last had new easy to summon monster.
    phantoms in my book goes under "special" monster like orc's and worms

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Posts
    23,044
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    While their summoning mechanics differ, I think the fact that phantoms and snakes have loot alchemies firmly lands them in 'real monsters' territory.

    Perhaps less so when it comes to orcs, but I do like those as well, gold ingots and powders are useful. And health essence (at least for the hardest type of orcs which is what I have been hitting )

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    It's been 3 years, Phantoms are from Oct. 2016.

    Edit:
    I had a feeling we already had this conversation lol:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...74#post3038574
    Uhh coooorreeection: It has been over 3 years since a new "normal" monster was released.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    While their summoning mechanics differ, I think the fact that phantoms and snakes have loot alchemies firmly lands them in 'real monsters' territory.

    Perhaps less so when it comes to orcs, but I do like those as well, gold ingots and powders are useful. And health essence (at least for the hardest type of orcs which is what I have been hitting )
    orc and worm are not summonable. and limited to high levels guilds who can get them by chance only.(low chance at that)
    as along as a monster is not easy to summon by ANY player it does go under "special".
    and not a new monster like the rest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •