Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to summon Raid?

Default How to summon Raid?

Hello, I want to get Chase hero that needs battle hearts which are dropped in raids. I want to summon raid, so I went to wiki and it says it needs Mystery Relic! (helmet) gift. I went in gifts and I don't see it there. Did they remove it? How do I summon raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditendra View Post
    Hello, I want to get Chase hero that needs battle hearts which are dropped in raids. I want to summon raid, so I went to wiki and it says it needs Mystery Relic! (helmet) gift. I went in gifts and I don't see it there. Did they remove it? How do I summon raids?
    You click on the summon option here.

Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

3. Default

If I remember right, you have to have an account with Lands as opposed to Territories to get the Drake Helm anymore. The components for the helm used to be gifts but the devs ended that some time ago. To start the campaign, assuming you have a Drake Helm, go to your Alchemy page -> Summons and it should be one of the options you can alchemize. To access the raid, on Facebook go to your Battles tab -> Raid tab, on web3/4 I can only access it via direct linking ( /castle_ws/raid.php ), and I have never tried on iOS so not sure if it's possible there.
    Periodically check the Monster Help forum section on here too, people post their Deathrune Raids that you can join in on.

I summoned this one for you:

(code sent in private message)

Edit: deleted code due to, you know, it might end in the wrong hands
    Last edited by Barathor; 11-04-2019 at 09:33 PM. Reason: grammar fix

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I summoned this one for you:

(code sent in private message)

Edit: deleted code due to, you know, it might end in the wrong hands
    Barathror, thank you, but I meant Siege raid, not that one Da Wimsta mentioned. Plus, right now I didn't want it. I'm attacking other monster at this moment. Just wanted to summon it these days, but seems like devs removed for us. But anyway, thank you that you tried to summon it for me. I appreciate.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-05-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirquince View Post
    If I remember right, you have to have an account with Lands as opposed to Territories to get the Drake Helm anymore. The components for the helm used to be gifts but the devs ended that some time ago. To start the campaign, assuming you have a Drake Helm, go to your Alchemy page -> Summons and it should be one of the options you can alchemize. To access the raid, on Facebook go to your Battles tab -> Raid tab, on web3/4 I can only access it via direct linking ( /castle_ws/raid.php ), and I have never tried on iOS so not sure if it's possible there.
    Periodically check the Monster Help forum section on here too, people post their Deathrune Raids that you can join in on.
    Oh... So basically, only people with old accounts can summon it. Why devs removed it? So weird... Anyway, I think my wife has old account with lands and she can do it. Thank you for info.

Ah, ok.

I have way more than 300 helms, so feel free to post here when you want one and I'll summon it as soon as I notice

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

"A way to increase your kills per stamina spent: open the raid in multiple tabs at the same time, then hit one opponent until the game switches your opponent and gives you +1 kill; at that point, go hit the same opponent in the other tabs and you should get an extra kill for each tab you do that in."

https://www.facebook.com/notes/castl...0504333719683/

Annoyingly the mini-guide doesn't say how to summon a raid, I guess that didn't seem confusing at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Annoyingly the mini-guide doesn't say how to summon a raid, I guess that didn't seem confusing at the time...
    I just checked and it seems to work as sirquince described. The gift that could be used to get items to create a Drake Helmet has been discontinued (at least since 2014 according to the wiki: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Se...1_.28helmet.29).
    So the only way to get a Drake Helmet now is from the Dwarven Mine which is a Land. And if you're not a Territories player they're easy to come by, I currently have 450 of them... (Edit 11-29-2019: now 458, so definitely still dropping from Lands)

Btw @Ditendra raids are very much obsolete, Chase nowadays is really not useful (even if you do a lot of Invades, you can simply find opponents which have a smaller army than yours). Though you may simply want to get him as a collectible I suppose.
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-29-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Ah, ok.

I have way more than 300 helms, so feel free to post here when you want one and I'll summon it as soon as I notice
    Thank you. Then I will post here or message you when we will need raids, if you won't mind