Thread: Submitting bug

Default Submitting bug

Hello, I want to report about bug to developers:

When monster dies and I collect and then want to close that monster's tab in list, it doesn't work. It only works if there are several monsters.

Some monsters won't go away, just let some time go by and try again, or forget them and they'll disappear on their own

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Some monsters won't go away, just let some time go by and try again, or forget them and they'll disappear on their own
    Yeah, I understand it's not a big issue, but it clearly seems a bug. So, I'm reporting it, so develops can fix it. I don't remember this bug in the past.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-03-2019 at 05:57 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

It's been happening for a while now(months? year + ? ) I have reported it too.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    It's been happening for a while now(months? year + ? ) I have reported it too.
    Zserg, I have one question: This forum is official forum of game right? This means devs are here too and reading about us, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditendra View Post
    Zserg, I have one question: This forum is official forum of game right? This means devs are here too and reading about us, right?
    Yes these are the official forums. AFAIK the only Gaea employee reading them nowadays is Ghost Brotocol, who is Gaea's Community Manager, and who forwards issues/suggestions etc. to the devs when necessary (correct me if I'm wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Yes these are the official forums. AFAIK the only Gaea employee reading them nowadays is Ghost Brotocol, who is Gaea's Community Manager, and who forwards issues/suggestions etc. to the devs when necessary (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Thanks for answer. That's good.