Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Dark Mode

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    I like it
    I couldn't get used to it, I think it's a little too dark. My OS is configured to use a combination of dark and light themes..

Aw zserg, you were being so cool there... for 15 minutes.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Yes, I like it and usually use dark theme whenever it's available. Will it be available soon?

Also, I would suggest to put like buttons for forum if it's possible and maybe replace editor with more friendly one? To be honest, this forum looks very outdated. I would suggest to use some modern forum if possible. Something like that: https://linustechtips.com/main/ or like this: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php

What I like about these forums: Like buttons, dark themes, ability to just copy/paste any photo, while here I need to save screenshot, then upload somewhere and then paste code, user-friendly editors, where you can easily make lists without doing some BB codding, which is pain in the a**.
    Last edited by Ditendra; 11-12-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I couldn't get used to it, I think it's a little too dark. My OS is configured to use a combination of dark and light themes..
    No such thing as too dark Sergio

And I totally did it
    Last edited by Archangel Σ; 11-12-2019 at 11:57 PM.