Thread: Help! Favor points

1. Default Help! Favor points

Hi, i played this game in 2010 i think, and came back now, i have this old account with the old lands etc, but i don't want to play in this account, so i started a new one to get a fresh start and forget about the old one, i started by playing through facebook, but when i went to buy favor points it didn't had an option for my country (i want to buy with money i have in my phone) so i read about it, and came into this "web3" game page, with my old account it has the option to buy FP with my phone, but in my new account the oracle doesn't show the "buy" option... How can i solve this? i don't have Ad block, in my old account the option to buy appears, but not in the new one. I really want to play from the start.

(old acc)
    https://ibb.co/1vhzkpL
    (new acc)
    https://ibb.co/ftjbLJq

Was the new account created from iOS?

AFAIK, iOS accounts can only buy FP from the iOS app and the option doesn't show up in web3.

If it's a FB account, then you should be able to buy from web3 (but if the option isn't there, you can also try to buy them through FB).

3. Default

Thnks for the reply, i created the account trough facebook, and as i said, i want to pay with the mobile option, and i don't have the option on the facebook for my country, but in the web3 i know i have that option in my old account, but the new one, nothing appears.

4. Default

Just updating information about this that i got from the suporte, in case someone as the same problem. "If a new account is created on an iphone/facebook, FP can only be bought by the same platform the account was created" So i don't know if it's just me, but new accounts can't buy FP on web3/4, so i'll stick with my old account i guess.

What is silly about that is that you can't create an account from web3/4. So does that mean that no new account (since when?) will ever be able to buy FP from web3 anymore?

I knew iOS accounts weren't able to buy FP from web3, but I thought all FB accounts could buy FP from web3.
    Last edited by gogoo; 10-26-2019 at 03:27 PM.

i have a few low level minis. all used thru web3/web4. some i can buy favor points and some i CANNOT. what i take is that one must first spend favor points that you may have then the oracle opens up a buy option for more points. hope this helps
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

7. Default

Tried it, got a new account at 0 FP, still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by iShadowND View Post
    Tried it, got a new account at 0 FP, still doesn't work.
    i have no idea then try to message GB or send in a ticket
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019

9. Default

@iShadowND Can you send me a private message with your Army Codes?

10. Default

The option to buy FP with mobile payment, was taken from the payment options. Leaving me no option to buy FP (this is in my account that i could buy FP paying with my phone) so if there is no plan on fixing this, i guess this is it for me, it was fun while it lasted, but this game is not exactly F2P friendly, and the option i used to pay is gone now.