Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discovered a new game tactic

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    // A lot of things that would probably require one to cheat to do in-game.
    Not to sound picky and please don't take it personal, but I would be relieved if less of your posts were about how nice is having loads of minis, 'cause we all know that most people have way less iOS devices (+1 facebook) than game accounts.
    Last edited by zserg; 10-16-2019 at 03:30 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Not to sound picky and please don't take it personal, but I would be relieved if less of your posts were about how nice is having loads of minis, 'cause we all know that most people have way less iOS devices (+1 facebook) than game accounts.
    That post didn't register with me at first, but we don't want to give people ideas on how they could cheat in-game, on these forums. Perhaps some of those things could technically be done without breaking any game rules, but seems like a small chance. So, I've edited out the content.

Another thing I like to do is vacate all high level toons from my guild and join with low level minis and then summon sapphire or ancient serpents in land of mist. Rejoin with high level toons and clear the mist lands with minimal stamina and chance for favor points. We typically have 10-12 mist lands owned at one time, though with the recent glitch it went down to four.