Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Island is back - Oct. 2019 - TI #14

i do think their is a big dif. in drop rate first 24 hours ate always good. then they drop.

2. Default

Agreed, I will most likely go for the 15 chest mark this time as well. I normally go for 65 to 135 and get a good amount of refills, crystals and hero crystals. This time I have done a lot of monsters within the last 24 hours and have only recieved 11 chests and that counts the free chest I got last night. Not happy with the drops.
    Zeanna

i've found that as your luck value increases the drop rate decreases. many times my minis hit near the end of the event with only 4 or 5 luck value and get good drops. i'm surprised nobody correlated luck value with drop rate before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    i've found that as your luck value increases the drop rate decreases. many times my minis hit near the end of the event with only 4 or 5 luck value and get good drops. i'm surprised nobody correlated luck value with drop rate before.
    I don't think that's it.

I also don't think it's a out "the first day of the event" as many players keep saying.

I think you simply get more chests for thr first few thousands stamina you use. You also have an almost guaranteed drop on your first hit.
    If you didn't hit mobs with those minis until the end of the event, the good drop rate is due to that IMO.

I've tested that theory during 2 or 3 TI events with my main and 3 minis and it's always worked.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I don't think that's it.

I also don't think it's a out "the first day of the event" as many players keep saying.

I think you simply get more chests for thr first few thousands stamina you use. You also have an almost guaranteed drop on your first hit.
    If you didn't hit mobs with those minis until the end of the event, the good drop rate is due to that IMO.

I've tested that theory during 2 or 3 TI events with my main and 3 minis and it's always worked.
    The bold part above is what I have been telling ppl since the 2nd or 3rd TI. I kept a log of all stamina used and progressing over each events. TI has a diminishing return on event chests as you use more and more stamina.

Do you all remember Dominion feature? In Dominion feature, in order to buy the keys to opt in for battles, you have to spend on energy to buy those stupid keys. The first few initial keys were relatively cheap, not much energy at all. As you want to progress higher and do more battles, you have to spend more energy per key.

The formula for the cost progression in Dominion's keys is the similar for TI's event chest drop. But hey, if everyone want to go with the first 24 hrs theory get better drop then who am I to argue.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I got a drop (not my first) for a 5 stamina hit. Does it even matter how much stamina we use per hit? Seems like the chances for that would have been pretty low, even with the boosted rate for the first few thousands stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I got a drop (not my first) for a 5 stamina hit. Does it even matter how much stamina we use per hit? Seems like the chances for that would have been pretty low, even with the boosted rate for the first few thousands stamina.
    Over the last 14 TI events data collected, my calc for 1 TI chest drop costs roughly 2K stamina (+/- depending how many chests you have accumulated), esp once you get more than 15 initial chests. The 1st 15 initial chests, will have a lower avg cost.

This make sense b/c if you look at the rewards for chest 15, is not that big of a deal. A relative balance build (NOT PvP) could attain 15 chests over the event period w/o having to spend a great deal of refills, (perhaps 1-2 refills or level ups).

As you look forward to chest 35 and beyond (better rewards), the progression rate will get more difficult, and is gear toward those who are willing to spend on massive refills, on an account with high LSI factor. This is how most games are designed, the level of difficulty increase as you go up in value and rewards. It is not a big secret nor outside of rational logic if you stop to think for a minute.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 10-12-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

8. Default

2K stam. 0 drops. LoM Monsters. This has happened before.

9. Default

Pretty sure I rolled the legendary chest but it said I got 5 hero crystals instead lol. Is there a way for the devs to confirm my roll or am I out?

10. Default

Out of luck* sent my message too early. Not too active so it’s not a huge loss but it would kinda suck if I did miss out.