View Poll Results: "free" roll for 10 FP?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy more FP if that's what it takes to get it!

1 4.00%
  • If I've got the FP, it's mine.

14 56.00%
  • Probably get it, if I'm not saving FP for anything particular.

5 20.00%
  • Only if I'm in a gambling mood.

4 16.00%
  • Hard pass. I have favor generals to promote.

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: "Free" Rolls for 10 FP

1. Default Poll: "Free" Rolls for 10 FP

What do you do when the Mystic Emporium offers a "free" roll for 10 favor points?

2. Default

I laugh that it's offering me a "free" roll for 10 favor points. Then I'll likely purchase it.

3. Default

I'll buy any roll token under 30 FP.

Even at 20 FP it's still a discount.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    I'll buy any roll token under 30 FP.

Even at 20 FP it's still a discount.
    A discount on something that is really overpriced doesn't necessarily make it not overpriced And for me chest rolls are really overpriced, compared to the other things I can do with the same amount of FP (Favor Generals, Full Stamina Potions).

If rolls cost 20 FP each, I still wouldn't roll chests. 10 FP, I think I would. So I'm only buying the 10 FP rolls in the Mystic Emporium. Which is very rare, probably happened 4 or 5 times max since ME was introduced.
    Last edited by gogoo; 10-11-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Chest generals can totally change how you're able to play. Granted, the overall investment required for any of them to go from shiny and new to actually useful can be prohibitive for most players.
    ~VoV~

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    A discount on something that is really overpriced doesn't necessarily make it not overpriced And for me chest rolls are really overpriced, compared to the other things I can do with the same amount of FP (Favor Generals, Full Stamina Potions).

If rolls cost 20 FP each, I still wouldn't roll chests. 10 FP, I think I would. So I'm only buying the 10 FP rolls in the Mystic Emporium. Which is very rare, probably happened 4 or 5 times max since ME was introduced.
    Never said that chest rolls weren't over priced. ;]

I just said that anything under the standard price of 30 is a discount, which is true.

I would rather pay under market value even if it isn't quite what I would wish the price would be.

Sadly lots of stuff is overpriced in this game. I've given up on getting that changed.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 10-11-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I buy rolls for 20FP without much hesitation, so 10FP is a deal to me.

Blog Entries

I got 3 full energy pots for 20FPs today. Went ahead and bought it.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post

i had never seen a 10fp free rolls in mystic empo...

i would buy it but sadly never had a chance.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    i had never seen a 10fp free rolls in mystic empo...

i would buy it but sadly never had a chance.
    they are rare, but they do appear, i have had about 4 the entire time. i think Barb and or Dolomar are rarer. never seen Katherine. only seen dolomar and barb only once each.

i love the 10 FP chests. never bought 20 fp chests.
    Army code A26200. Castle age is the only game I play on the Computer.
    I don't Facebook. so please put all info in forums please. I am in a Guild.
    Castle age player since July 2010. level 1247 on 11/03/2019