Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FP Farming

1. Default

With the increased damage per stamina everybody gets from generals you can do hydras for 20 stamina each and expect a full demipoint return when they are killed. 50 hydras will net you easily 10 fp for 1000 stamina.

Blog Entries

I have never collected 10FP in a single day, regardless of how many of what I've hit.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post

I have never collected 10FP in a single day, regardless of how many of what I've hit.
    you clearly have been hitting the wrong monsters, i have never hit 50 red serpents(atleast 60 stamina each) or hydras (atleast 40 stamina each ) without collecting 20+ fp(know the max dayli). even now after all the nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    you clearly have been hitting the wrong monsters, i have never hit 50 red serpents(atleast 60 stamina each) or hydras (atleast 40 stamina each ) without collecting 20+ fp(know the max dayli). even now after all the nerfs
    The hard part is to find the amount of that many serps/hydras DAILY to begin with. Or... maybe its not that hard for u?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

5. Default

I used to do a lot of fp farming but have subsequently found the amount of clicking involved to be excessive. That and the fact that I find levelling up to be counterproductive, at least for my minis. Buying 120 fp promos provides me more than enough fp's because I hardly spend them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I used to do a lot of fp farming but have subsequently found the amount of clicking involved to be excessive. That and the fact that I find levelling up to be counterproductive, at least for my minis. Buying 120 fp promos provides me more than enough fp's because I hardly spend them at all.
    same thinking. Fervently farming essence, so no hydra, s and d for me at 60 stamina.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 10-08-2019 at 05:17 PM.

7. Default

Please stop talking about the fight club. One more nerf and it will be pointless to farm FP’s making the game a 100% pay to play game.

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    Please stop talking about the fight club. One more nerf and it will be pointless to farm FP’s making the game a 100% pay to play game.
    well atleast one can then have monsters in peace from those auto playing farming accounts. lol