Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: FP Farming

  1. Default

    With the increased damage per stamina everybody gets from generals you can do hydras for 20 stamina each and expect a full demipoint return when they are killed. 50 hydras will net you easily 10 fp for 1000 stamina.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20,409
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I have never collected 10FP in a single day, regardless of how many of what I've hit.
    ~VoV~

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post

    I have never collected 10FP in a single day, regardless of how many of what I've hit.
    you clearly have been hitting the wrong monsters, i have never hit 50 red serpents(atleast 60 stamina each) or hydras (atleast 40 stamina each ) without collecting 20+ fp(know the max dayli). even now after all the nerfs

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    you clearly have been hitting the wrong monsters, i have never hit 50 red serpents(atleast 60 stamina each) or hydras (atleast 40 stamina each ) without collecting 20+ fp(know the max dayli). even now after all the nerfs
    The hard part is to find the amount of that many serps/hydras DAILY to begin with. Or... maybe its not that hard for u?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

  5. Default

    I used to do a lot of fp farming but have subsequently found the amount of clicking involved to be excessive. That and the fact that I find levelling up to be counterproductive, at least for my minis. Buying 120 fp promos provides me more than enough fp's because I hardly spend them at all.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I used to do a lot of fp farming but have subsequently found the amount of clicking involved to be excessive. That and the fact that I find levelling up to be counterproductive, at least for my minis. Buying 120 fp promos provides me more than enough fp's because I hardly spend them at all.
    same thinking. Fervently farming essence, so no hydra, s and d for me at 60 stamina.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 10-08-2019 at 05:17 PM.

  7. Default

    Please stop talking about the fight club. One more nerf and it will be pointless to farm FP’s making the game a 100% pay to play game.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    Please stop talking about the fight club. One more nerf and it will be pointless to farm FP’s making the game a 100% pay to play game.
    well atleast one can then have monsters in peace from those auto playing farming accounts. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •