Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Trundle? Would you replace Jera with Trundle in future? or?

Default Are you happy with Trundle? Would you replace Jera with Trundle in future? or?

Adopt Trundle jera meekah for your warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Adopt Trundle jera meekah for your warrior.
    nope for best damage output: Attilus or ameron(the 1 you have with highest bonus)/trundle or jera(and again the 1 you have with highest bonus)/meekah

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    nope for best damage output: Attilus or ameron(the 1 you have with highest bonus)/trundle or jera(and again the 1 you have with highest bonus)/meekah
    I’m almost positive that Jera, Trundle and Meekah deal more damage than with Attilius/Ameron.

Blog Entries

Ok... So the thing is, you are likely able to do more total damage using Attilus/Ameron. But what purpose does that damage serve? And is it necessary?

This is all situational, based on your opponents' power strategy & lineup, along with who you can actually beat.

I do still keep Attilus/Meekah/Jera in an alliance, but I rarley use it. It really only serves a purpose for Whirling players I can't beat outright, that happen to have a squishier neighbor with lower health. This can be that sole survivor Cleric in a gate, where someone has to bounce so I can whirl him down. In that situation, Jera is currently better for me because of her static +damage boost, on top of the rune boost. Trundle may be able to take over once he's properly leveled and promoted, but Jera stays put until then.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 10-01-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I’m almost positive that Jera, Trundle and Meekah deal more damage than with Attilius/Ameron.
    i have test this (result is in other thread) A/J/M does more combined damage than a T/J/M alliance.

but as VoV is writing: it all comes down to opponent gate line-up.
    and most do use high/low/high/low health line up,that fits perfect for A/J/M alliance.
    Last edited by hansa; 10-01-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i have test this (result is in other thread) A/J/M does more combined damage than a T/J/M alliance.

but as VoV is writing: it all comes down to opponent gate line-up.
    and most do use high/low/high/low health line up,that fits perfect for A/J/M alliance.
    I have found Attilus effective in Colosseum, where you do not usually get the high/low situation. It also works best if you cannot defeat a cleric and do bounce/WW. As you and VoV said, it is situational.
    Chimæra

Why don’t you use math; the math makes it more objective.

There are two orders of effects: (1) primary effect from Trundle vs Ameron (or Attilius) and (2) derivative effect of the confidence stacks due to effect on dmg rune.

I will just look at the first effect. My Ameron is at 1* lvl 4 because when I WW I like to do same damage to all three defenders. My Ameron’s buff is +15% to WW or +30% against two “wings”. Keep in mind several players have lvl up Ameron / Attilius so their buff is significantly higher.

Suppose my base dmg is X with Jera - Meekah - Ameron, so I do X + .15X + .15X for 1.3X dmg.

Now, I swap out Ameron and use Trundle. I gain Y dmg BUT GIVE up .3X in dmg so the math is:
    X + 0.3X vs X + Y (ignoring derivative effect of confidence stacks)

So you are really comparing 0.3X vs Y in my case (of a low level Ameron).

A lvl 70 Ameron’s buff is +29% or as much as +0.58 to both wings so you can see why Trundle has a high hurdle to overcome at the primary effect.

The math for the derivative effect is quite messy because as your confidence stacks goes up, the dmg on the “wings” go up in lock step. And each subsequent win means even higher wing dmg’s, respectively. These are huge opportunity costs.

So when you swap out Ameron / Attilius, you are giving up the entire sum of primary & derivative damages in EXCHANGE for higher dmg of Trundle (that give a rather static dmg per hit, respectively).

I don't care enough to spend time doing the math, but I thought that if my Trundle's bonus was about 33% higher than my Attilius's that'd it'd like be a wash. Mine is a bit higher than that right now and in testing Trundle is doing better damage than my Attilius.

I don't care enough to spend time doing the math, but I thought that if my Trundle's bonus was about 33% higher than my Attilius's that'd it'd like be a wash. Mine is a bit higher than that right now and in testing Trundle is doing better damage than my Attilius.
    1. All you saying is your Attilius is like my Ameron: they both suck.

2. I guild battles, I use Jera - Meekah - Ameron; when sniping land, it’s Trundle - Jera - Ameron.

In colo 2, I spent most of my time stunned.
    So if I am doing warrior, Trundle Jera meekah would benefit most if I am stunned.