Thread: Trade Chaos Gems

1. Default Trade Chaos Gems

I have a lot of minis that could help my main by trading their chaos gems. To make it fair it would cost the trader 10 fp per trade and be limited to one common for one common, one rare for one rare, one epic for one epic, or one legendary for one legendary.

A player would have to offer one gem on their keep for trade and another would make an offer on the first player's keep page. The first player could accept or reject a deal from the second (or third or more) player and each accept would cost the first player 10 fp. The gems would then be traded and everyone is happy!

Yea..... no

LOL LOL LOL so besides having all those minis helping you to win battles against other players that follow the rules, you now want them to havest chaos gems for you to? no no and no LOL

NO WAY.
    As a side note, you might want to stick to one of those multiple iOS devices you own and save battery

5. Default

I think it is a great idea, as I have some gems that are pvp oriented and I'm only looking for monster hunting gems.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I think it's a horrible idea. You've even said in your post that you'd trade with your minis, so it's evidently clear just how this will get abused.
    Maybe you have a couple of "mini" accounts and think it's not that bad that you can trade a few gems with them, I can guarantee others will have dozens of accounts set up for trades.

No thanks.
    Last edited by zserg; 10-04-2019 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I think it's a horrible idea. You've even said in your post that you'd trade with your minis, so it's evidently clear just how this will get abused.
    Maybe you have a couple of "mini" accounts and think it's not that bad that you can trade a few gems with them, I can guarantee others will have dozens of accounts set up for trades.

No thanks.
    will definitely make lots of lsi minis to trade jk