Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion: Should I roll annihilator chest again or wait for Gaea to investigate

Default Opinion: Should I roll annihilator chest again or wait for Gaea to investigate

Recently I filed a ticket about generals being lost over the years.
    Like Tora, Raziel the silent and various minor generals. (PS: I am really glad I dont have orc king, malekus, ameron ... etc)

I was trying out warrior last 2 days. The dmg looks nice, but somehow everyone wants a piece of me.
    I begin to miss those days when I was a rogue and I am missing Raziel.

Should I 1) Wait for Gaea to review their log for my toon for the last 10 years to ascertain that I do have Raziel?
    or 2) just go ahead and roll annihilator again?

Having said that, I feel that warrior has the potential to do about 1k - 1.5k dmg when stunned
    with a meekah trundle jera kind of alliance hitting the poor guy.

It feels like backstabbing a person, and they can neither polymorph, confuse, cripple or debuff me in anyway.
    However in the longer run, I would like a rogue to intimidate clerics in colo.

Don't expect them to do anything and don't roll the chest would be my advice.

The difference between people targeting warriors and people targeting rogues is pretty minor. Oberon's health buff probably keeps you alive longer than Raziel's evade will too.

One of the nice things about warrior damage is that it can really help if you're trying to vamp yourself back to life.

The bigger picture is that we all should probably not pay them for poor customer service, and when their product fails it really shouldn't be on the customer to fix it.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

I think there is about a zero percent chance you're getting any missing generals back. My experience wasn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Don't expect them to do anything and don't roll the chest would be my advice.

The difference between people targeting warriors and people targeting rogues is pretty minor. Oberon's health buff probably keeps you alive longer than Raziel's evade will too.

One of the nice things about warrior damage is that it can really help if you're trying to vamp yourself back to life.

The bigger picture is that we all should probably not pay them for poor customer service, and when their product fails it really shouldn't be on the customer to fix it.
    hi thx for your advise, I do have the 3 vampires from nightfall chest, and count malek is missing too, I am not sure what happened to my toon with so many missing generals.
    PS: I did not investigate my phantom ingredients, but my demon shards is only 15, and i have hit quite many shadows.

6. Default

I agree with the above.

Don't hold your breath on Gaea giving you the answer you are looking for.

One of the first things Gaea did when they took over was -add- logs. So those 10 year logs? Forget about it, they don't exist. You get 2.5 years -tops-.

Even then, stuff that went away on it's own? Expect to be told that you never had that stuff to begin with or they found nothing wrong, or anything along those lines. Although I do hope that they can give you an actual answer.

My advice?

Screen shot your keep. Every... single... time... that you get new stuff. (can do other pages too as needed.)

New general? Take a picture. New piece of gear? Take a picture. New SP? Take a picture. There is no such thing as having too many screen shots.

Make sure that there is a time stamp in there too, like a clock with the date. So that you can show proof of having the stuff that went poof before it went poof.

This is something that Tass and co told us years ago before they sold out, I never forgot it and it still applies today to some degree. The best logging you can hope for is logging you do yourself. (which is not how this should be but, meh.)

(Mind you, Gaea has gotten better at handling these issues thanks to the logs that they did add. Just when things are really vague they tend to not be able to figure things out.)
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    I agree with the above.

Don't hold your breath on Gaea giving you the answer you are looking for.

One of the first things Gaea did when they took over was -add- logs. So those 10 year logs? Forget about it, they don't exist. You get 2.5 years -tops-.

Even then, stuff that went away on it's own? Expect to be told that you never had that stuff to begin with or they found nothing wrong, or anything along those lines. Although I do hope that they can give you an actual answer.

My advice?

Screen shot your keep. Every... single... time... that you get new stuff. (can do other pages too as needed.)

New general? Take a picture. New piece of gear? Take a picture. New SP? Take a picture. There is no such thing as having too many screen shots.

Make sure that there is a time stamp in there too, like a clock with the date. So that you can show proof of having the stuff that went poof before it went poof.

This is something that Tass and co told us years ago before they sold out, I never forgot it and it still applies today to some degree. The best logging you can hope for is logging you do yourself. (which is not how this should be but, meh.)

(Mind you, Gaea has gotten better at handling these issues thanks to the logs that they did add. Just when things are really vague they tend to not be able to figure things out.)
    Argh thx for your advice.
    What software are you all using to record the stuffs in the keep?

PS: On a side note,
    I may probably retire as a warrior aiming to do 2k stunned for colo.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Argh thx for your advice.
    What software are you all using to record the stuffs in the keep?

PS: On a side note,
    I may probably retire as a warrior aiming to do 2k stunned for colo.
    I'll be honest and say that, much like a lot of other people, I don't record my stuff.

However, on a computer it's as easy as hitting the print screen button and pasting it into your favorite paint program.

On mobile devices you should be able to just take screen shots.

That said, I have to be fair to Gaea and repeat that they -have- gotten better with this stuff. You may not need screenshots. However, having them is always a plus and I stand by my earlier recommendation.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

As I've already told you in private, RECORD everything. It takes less time, it shows everything in your keep AND videos are less likely to be faked ("photoshopped") so you are giving them less chances to avoid returning what is yours.

I use Bandicam, a free* desktop app really easy to use even for those not familiar with computers. There must be an equivalent for iOS users.
    *: free version has 10min length cap on videos, but you only need a couple minutes to record everything (tab, scroll, change tab, scroll again, etc.)
    Last edited by Barathor; 09-30-2019 at 05:24 PM.

I don't think screen shots do any good, but some have posted some success in using them.

I recommend you identify your options for purchase protection and/or issuing claims or disputes.

Don't take legal advice from people with licenses to practice law, but do accept the wisdom of those who have been through experiences like yours.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta