Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Da Wimsta***'s abilities

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    It belonged where it was posted, and it has been killed.
    Dude, I'm not going to argue with you on whether the move was justified or not. The fact is that it was moved and that if hadn't moved it then someone else would have.

Now, you can either choose to attempt to resume the intended conversation in here or you can ensure it's death by continuing to complain about the move of the thread.

If you wish to resume the conversation then I would be more than happy to remove the posts in here regarding the move so people coming here won't have to read them.

Either way, the choice is yours.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

The posts about the move should stay, spam is spam is spam is spam
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Da Wimsta*** really shouldn't be defenz general.

Da Wimsta*** should be a monster hunting general. That is where I got it wrong.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Nothing wrong with being a defense general, but the devs have really pushed everyone toward hybrid builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I think a new general that increases health rune would be cool. An oracle monthly that is the same as Sylphora but less increase (because it is monthly not a chest general).
    Had to look that General up. I don't use that one.
    "Sylphora, the Blood Magi, is a remarkable healer able to cure any ailment or wound. However, her supernatural healing powers come at the price: the blood of innocents."
    Special Ability
    While equipped, 2% +0.25% per lvl to Health Rune (Divine Power = 60)
    I don't see why we can't keep discussing ideas in this thread. But, we could still go the second thread route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    Well, if you want a 100% serious discussion, we are going to have to start a separate General Discussion thread. Perhaps title it "Let's create the Ultimate Defense General" with a body of "Tell us what your ideal defense general would be like."
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

You can keep proposing serious ideas here:

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...**-s-abilities

The thread is in suggestions because that's the best I could do. There's no way a thread 'imagining' abilities for a new hero belongs anywhere else.

Please don't derail that thread as well with trolling batw or the devs themselves. And don't go overboard with the batw jokes either, he's still a member of these forums and has the same rights as anyone else. I've left what's in so far because it seemed to center on batw being da wimsta's nemesis which seems harmless enough...

I will leave this thread open as well, unless the OP requests otherwise.
    Last edited by zserg; 10-01-2019 at 07:24 AM.

You don't have a new mod trolling you, duh.

You have an old troll modding you.
    This make me chuckle. Thank you for the laugh

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Well, I decided to use the awesome power and intellect of google to solve this puzzle. I posed the following query to our digital overlord... google.com/search?q=ultimate+castle+age+wall

The first answer of "Ultimate Castle Age Wall" is... Wall of Fire - Castle Age Wiki

Wall of Fire

Attack: 7
    Defense: 7

Item Type: Spell

Obtained: Gold Dragon Loot, Deathrune Raid Loot
    Gosh Darn It Da Wimsta! Even google is trolling this thread now. Walls of fires are the the ultimate wall? Did someone use the voodoo to put some bad mojo on you? I recommend an old priest, a young priest, holy water and a bag of salt from the dead sea. Perform the ritual.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    Well, I decided to use the awesome power and intellect of google to solve this puzzle. I posed the following query to our digital overlord... google.com/search?q=ultimate+castle+age+wall

The first answer of "Ultimate Castle Age Wall" is... Wall of Fire - Castle Age Wiki

Gosh Darn It Da Wimsta! Even google is trolling this thread now. Walls of fires are the the ultimate wall? Did someone use the voodoo to put some bad mojo on you? I recommend an old priest, a young priest, holy water and a bag of salt from the dead sea. Perform the ritual.
    I'd say this was precious, but I don't want to confuse anyone "what do bought accounts have to do with this?"

I think you're onto something.

A def general with an exponential bonus for possessing Wall of Fire.

Da Wimsta*** hoards defensive resources.

Da Wimsta*** receives X +x attack, +x defense tokens adding to his abilities. "X" is the number of Wall of Fires he possess.

Have 13 walls of fire, get 13 +13/+13 tokens for a benefit of +169/+169

In my case it would actually be 4 +4/+4...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

^^Hey, If we could do that idea with the rusty gloves, I could have a new general already maxed out. Cool!

Da Wimsta, you be a genius!