Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trundle ability values

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    No. You're having problems with words today, huh?
    Not at all, but thanks for asking

"Layla as Master is steady, although limits warriors to just the normal Confidence max of 5 without Meekah."

=> "Layla" is the subject of "limits" => "Layla limits warriors to just the normal Confidence max of 5 without Meekah."

This sentence is just very ambiguous, because one of its logical meanings would be that Layla is the one limiting Confidence max to 5 (because otherwise, there's no reason to write this sentence like that), because she's taking the spot as Master. Hence my question.

I thought Meekah didn't have to be Master, but I often see people having her as Master though, so when you posted that comment I thought maybe I had the wrong idea and that Meekah had to be Master.

That was a simple question.
    No need to be contemptuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Last I remember the crucial detail is that Meekah needs to be in both the attack load and in your defense load if you are hit.

If you are attacked without Meekah up I believe you're knocked back down to the stack of 5 hits for confidence.
    Yeah I knew that part Thanks though.
    Last edited by gogoo; 09-28-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Blog Entries

In any given alliance, only 3 generals can be combined. Jera is the legacy best-in-class damage maker, period. So having her in a GB alliance (for those that have her) comes without hesitation.

Trundle is the new Xfactor, and the topic of the thread, so it goes without saying he will be included in alliances mentioned and discussed here.

So the variable is that 3rd general, in whichever spot of the alliance is necessary.

Warriors depend on reaching maximum Confidence levels that only Meekah can provide, in order to get the absolute highest damage possible.

Any alliance that does not include Meekah is limited to a total of 5 steps in Confidence, for a maximum of +50 damage and +25% damage rune from the ability. Versus Meekah's 15 (or more) extra Confidence steps for a total of +200 damage and +100% damage rune (and higher).

So again, I was speaking about the total absence of Meekah in the shown alliance, and the limitations that brings.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    In any given alliance, only 3 generals can be combined. Jera is the legacy best-in-class damage maker, period. So having her in a GB alliance (for those that have her) comes without hesitation.

Trundle is the new Xfactor, and the topic of the thread, so it goes without saying he will be included in alliances mentioned and discussed here.

So the variable is that 3rd general, in whichever spot of the alliance is necessary.

Warriors depend on reaching maximum Confidence levels that only Meekah can provide, in order to get the absolute highest damage possible.

Any alliance that does not include Meekah is limited to a total of 5 steps in Confidence, for a maximum of +50 damage and +25% damage rune from the ability. Versus Meekah's 15 (or more) extra Confidence steps for a total of +200 damage and +100% damage rune (and higher).

So again, I was speaking about the total absence of Meekah in the shown alliance, and the limitations that brings.
    yup for warriors meekah needs to be in the mix, and wenn talking damage output. you might even also always wenn attacking need attilus in the mix to, so acturally that only leave 1 spot open either for jera or trundle.

Blog Entries

I'm not convinced about Attilus/Ameron, even still. I haven't seen any math in favor of wing damage vs improved overall damage.
    ~VoV~

with max confidence:
    attilus/jera/meekah ww: 5623/4874/5623
    trundle/jera/meekah ww: 4753/5571/4753

both hits was on the same target, so total damage output will be greater with attilus in the alliance instead of trundle/jera
    Last edited by hansa; 09-29-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    with max confidence:

both hits was on the same target, so total damage output will be greater with attilus in the alliance instead of trundle/jera
    Your dmg looks familiar, we only have a few toons doing that kind of dmg to us in HVH.
    Like chiahung of twptt.

Blog Entries

with max confidence:

Ugh. Ok. Thanks for that. I'll have to do some testing and see if I can fit Attilus into an alliance.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    Your dmg looks familiar, we only have a few toons doing that kind of dmg to us in HVH.
    Like chiahung of twptt.
    nope thats not me :-) my last guild was chimæra

9. Default

with max confidence:

amazing damage

Please can you share what levels your Attilius and Trundle are? I'm guessing your Attilius is 6 or more stars and high level (maybe even 80), while Trundle is perhaps 2 stars and lower level by comparison? Just thinking that Trundle's damage output might look a bit better than it does at the moment, once he's reached a high level...

Blog Entries

A boost to Damage Rune only helps when you have a solid damage rune to begin with.
    ~VoV~